• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FlashyFrank

FlashyFrank

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:46 AM

Recently I just started to extract DMT and I've gotten pretty good at it. In the past it was always so hard to find that I never was able to do it very often or very much. But now that I've been extracting it I had a lot available to me and I ended up doing too much too often. I believe I ended up getting serotonin syndrome from doing it everyday for a week or 2. Also I never thought there was a tolerance but after a while I stopped being able to hallucinate. I would still get body high and it was enjoyable but no matter how much I did I couldn't get visuals with eyes open or closed. Just curious if anyone has had any issues with anything similar. Also I have been making it into a ejuice to vape and when I was doing too much it ended up really making my throat raw and causing really bad coughing. Anyone have similar experience and have any recommendations to help with this? I had to take a week off to recover from this and I'm nervous to start back up but I love it and will be back at it soon.

Sorry for the long post. This is my first post. Thanks in advance.

#2 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:45 PM

Not the answer you were looking for but I would say take a break sir.

I was having similar issues with weed at the onset of the pandemic. Too much time to sit around and inhale made short work of my lungs. Taking a break is the only real solution long term, gotta give the body some time to rest and repair. If you feel like your hacking up a lung its your body trying to tell you something

IMHO drugs are always best when combined with some moderation. It is the same with anything really, over use is not a recommended practice and negative side effects will arise.

#3 FlashyFrank

FlashyFrank

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 07:19 AM

Yeah, I've taken a week off already and my throat is still not %100 back to normal. I'm thinking I might need to find a new way of consuming my DMT or changing my ejuice recipe to try and make it a little smoother. If anyone has tips let me know. I am already planning to practice moderation as well.

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,736 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2021 - 10:18 AM

Here's an article I've been keeping an eye on:

https://mycotopia.ne...y-under-tongue/

Might give the lungs a break with some sublingual doses.

#5 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 October 2021 - 12:45 PM

FWIW my lungs were at their low point in my life when I started dabbling in home made vape juice for cannabis. I remember one night I could hear fluid like build up bubbling on every breath. I would say that might be a good place to start

#6 FlashyFrank

FlashyFrank

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:39 PM

@myc I will have to look into this. Never heard of this but could be a really good alternative to vaping. Thanks.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!