Wild fungi identification
Posted 18 October 2021 - 06:11 PM
- Boebs and ElPirana like this
Posted 18 October 2021 - 07:57 PM
- Dabluebonic likes this
Posted 18 October 2021 - 09:49 PM
Without doubt, it is an amanita.
From the coloration possibly a guessowii, but I am not an expert.
http://www.amanitace... var. guessowii
- Arathu, Boebs, Dabluebonic and 2 others like this
Posted 19 October 2021 - 11:33 AM
I've got another possible identification from another source this is in fact Amanita
Edited by Dabluebonic, 19 October 2021 - 11:40 AM.
- Arathu likes this
Posted 19 October 2021 - 11:43 AM
- YoshiTrainer likes this
Posted 21 October 2021 - 06:22 AM
There's an app for that! LOL. Of course.
Take your nature knowledge up a notch with Seek! Use the power of image recognition technology to identify the plants and animals all around you. Earn badges for seeing different types of birds, amphibians, plants, and fungi and participate in monthly observation challenges.
- Get outside and point the Seek Camera at living things.
- Identify wildlife, plants, and fungi and learn about the organisms all around you
- Earn badges for observing different types of species and participating in challenges
I've used it to identify mushrooms during a nature walk. Good Luck.
Edited by simplegood78, 21 October 2021 - 06:29 AM.
Posted 26 October 2021 - 06:37 PM
Panaeolus of some sort is my guess.
Found on Cow poop
Edited by Boebs, 26 October 2021 - 06:39 PM.
- Arathu, Skywatcher and YoshiTrainer like this