• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 437 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 08:31 AM

Last Thursday I had what I could probably consider to be the most vivid and intense experience that I could only seem to conclude to be paranormal activity. The home my SO and I reside was built by her ancestors in the late 1930's, needless to say, it's an old home with a lot of memories.

I had been sitting in my chair watching a video when between pauses I had noticed what sounded like multiple overlapping conversations,like if one were sitting at a table for a family holiday dinner, but coming from the second floor of the home where there's 2 bedrooms (one of them where I do all mycology and cultivation related tasks) and a small loft/nook area between the rooms. As I was sitting here, trying to make out any distinct words or phrases the voices became louder but no more coherent. At the moment they became louder, the celing began to creak and crack as though a man around my weight and height (5'10" approx 250lbs) was pacing around the loft/nook and then walked from one side of the house opposite of the wall I was seated on the main floor, straight to the wall I was sitting next to, except there is a wall that divides the nook from the bedroom that it seemed to just walk straight through, into my "mush room" and up to the wall I was seated next to. The footsteps stopped right overtop of me. The voices were ever present through the sounds of the foot steps.

I was nearly certain that there was someone, or some group of people that perhaps entered my basement from the outside door and were coming up the basement steps and thought that maybe if they were coming up the basement steps then the old house might settle in different parts of the home? I grabbed a hammer from the closet and opened the door to the basement to realize that I had been stock piling cardboard at the bottom of the stairs and considering the time frame between the steps and me getting up and opening the basement door (about 10~12sec time frame) they would have had to move all the cardboard boxes (it's a big pile) walk up the steps, then walk back down and put all the cardboard back... which I don't really invision an intruder being so polite to do. At this time I am standing in the door way to the basement, bewildered, and the voices quiet/settle down, but they sound like they're coming from above the stair way to the basement, which is the stair way to the second floor. The last two voices were a man's voice saying something I couldn't understand/hear coherently followed by a pause and the soft joyous laughter of a young adult woman.

Then silence. I went outside to see if I could find footprints in the wet grass and there were none.

My SO has told me prior to this experience that she has heard something similar not too long ago while I was at the store. No footsteps but the sound of multiple overlapping and incoherent conversations of multiple individuals of varying ages and genders. As though family were gathered for a Thanksgiving feast, or something of the sort.

If anyone else has any oddly unexplainable and seemingly paranormal experiences or opinions I'd be glad to hear of them!

Edited by Salty117, 19 October 2021 - 08:32 AM.

• TVCasualty, Coopdog, Arathu and 2 others like this

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,996 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2021 - 09:17 AM

I have lived in two places that had "previous occupants". It has always seemed more of a curiosity, than anything ominous or frightening. I have  a sensitivity to these things, and I honestly feel I would know if there was any presence that was of a negative nature.

The first was a 100+ old house/ apartment on top of a garage. I often heard children's laughter and running up and down wooden stairs on the backside of the house. I also sometimes saw a glimpse of someone walking through the bedroom wall, which was on the same side of the house.

Except there were no stairs on that side, it was a wall from the down-stair garages up to the second floor, the back of my living room. I eventually, while talking to an elderly neighbor who had lived next door for 50 years, found out the garage/apartment I lived in had been cut off of another large home and moved there in the 1930's. I then figured there had been the main stairs for the two story home on that wall, and that was where it was detached.

Quite a few years later I lived in a different home with more bizarre experiences. I'll come back for that story as I am out of time right now.....

• GlitchInSpace, Coopdog, Arathu and 1 other like this

#3 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,787 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2021 - 10:06 AM

An interesting question that probably cannot be answered is where are such events actually occurring?

Since perception is a function of consciousness and all we ever perceive is the "post-processed" sensory data and not the "raw" data/signals themselves, it seems to me to be an open question whether such observations are of objects or phenomena that exist in the external, physical world or if they're being generated or possibly projected into our minds directly? 

At one level reality is literally "all in our head," but at another our heads create models of reality based on interactions with objects and phenomena that probably aren't in our heads since our heads have to exist somewhere other than inside themselves, I reckon. So ghosts and other paranormal phenomena might be objectively real in some sense, so to speak.

If there's more to existence than what we and our instruments can perceive (and all indications are that there is) then paranormal events could very well be moments when the veil between this reality and whatever else is out there/in here becomes so thin as to become transparent.

A third possibility is that some of what we perceive might be aspects of our own consciousness reflected back to us under certain cognitive conditions, sort of like how when you look out of a window at night when there's a light on in the room you'll see a reflection of the room in the window, and if it's really dark outside and the light is bright enough then all you'll see is what's inside the room even though you're looking "out" the window.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Salty117 and 2 others like this

#4 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,035 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2021 - 10:26 AM

I think taking psychedelics has vastly changed my opinion on this subject. Like most things I was a pretty big skeptic. Talking with people about it and having some of my own trippy dream like experiences sure seemed to open my mind to the idea that there are other planes of existence or whatever you want to call them out there. While I may not be into those ghost hunter shows I tend to take folk a little more serious now when recounting strange tales

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Salty117 like this

#5 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 437 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 03:55 PM

Quite a few years later I lived in a different home with more bizarre experiences. I'll come back for that story as I am out of time right now.....

I look forward to reading of these bizarre experiences  :biggrin:

An interesting question that probably cannot be answered is where are such events actually occurring?

Since perception is a function of consciousness and all we ever perceive is the "post-processed" sensory data and not the "raw" data/signals themselves, it seems to me to be an open question whether such observations are of objects or phenomena that exist in the external, physical world or if they're being generated or possibly projected into our minds directly? 

At one level reality is literally "all in our head," but at another our heads create models of reality based on interactions with objects and phenomena that probably aren't in our heads since our heads have to exist somewhere other than inside themselves, I reckon. So ghosts and other paranormal phenomena might be objectively real in some sense, so to speak.

If there's more to existence than what we and our instruments can perceive (and all indications are that there is) then paranormal events could very well be moments when the veil between this reality and whatever else is out there/in here becomes so thin as to become transparent.

A third possibility is that some of what we perceive might be aspects of our own consciousness reflected back to us under certain cognitive conditions, sort of like how when you look out of a window at night when there's a light on in the room you'll see a reflection of the room in the window, and if it's really dark outside and the light is bright enough then all you'll see is what's inside the room even though you're looking "out" the window.

This provides much to ponder indeed. Just can't get lost in the rabbit holes lol

I think taking psychedelics has vastly changed my opinion on this subject. Like most things I was a pretty big skeptic. Talking with people about it and having some of my own trippy dream like experiences sure seemed to open my mind to the idea that there are other planes of existence or whatever you want to call them out there. While I may not be into those ghost hunter shows I tend to take folk a little more serious now when recounting strange tales

I wouldn't have described myself as a full blown believer or skeptic prior to now, more like a "wonderer" about if there was any merit to the popularized "ghost hunter" reality shows. I just never had such a wildly mind boggling experience myself and now that I have I feel like I have been left with more questions than ever before haha

• Coopdog and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#6 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,996 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2021 - 10:58 PM

My partner and I moved into a quite regular house, built in the 60's. We lived there around 8 years, and during that time we had several really strange experiences. We collected antiques, and often picked up unusual pieces that needed to be refinished. In retrospect, I believe this is where this started, and I now know energies can attach to objects and not just places.

While digging through a warehouse full of all kinds of antiques one day, we found this rocking chair. It had lots of hand carved design including lions heads on each of the armrest ends, and was taller than usual for the times when it was made. This made the seat which was carved to a contour fit, higher off the floor, which was more comfortable for taller people like me to sit in. It was pretty poorly cared for, so we decided to get it and refinish the wood.

As we were leaving, there was a weird vibe in the place, and we were actually kind of glad to get out of there. When we got home, the chair got wiped down well, and we put it on a short wall at the beginning of the hallway, planing to refinish another time.

In the following weeks, we started to catch glimpses of a shadow in the hallway, going past the door of the den. Neither of us commented for a while to the other. I just thought my eyes were playing tricks at first and I shrugged it off. Then one night weeks later our dog started barking in the hall. He was not a barker so it got our attention. Going to see what his problem was, we found him staring at the chair and barking at it. He ran over to us when we came up to him, and stopped barking, but continued to glance back to the corner and growl a little. After I took him outside he seemed fine, and forgot about it for a while.

We continued to glimpse a movement out of the corner of your eye more often, and started trying to figure out if a car or something could be casting a shadow when it went by, but there was no way because it was an interior hall. That also would not explain the times when it was daylight outside.

One night I woke to a sound like a quiet thumping on the wall. (The bedroom was off the hall and the chair was on the outside of that wall). I just thought the dog was scratching himself or something, told him to knock it off and went back to sleep. Two nights later, it woke me up again and this time when I called the dog he was on the other side of the bed as he picked his head up to look at me. So now I am fully awake wondering what was I hearing. As I went around the corner towards the kitchen, I could see the chair had been rocking and was still moving a little...

Quite weirded out now I decided to move the chair away from the wall, and went back to bed.

My partner didn't quite believe me the next morning, but offered up a maybe there was a little earthquake. I moved the chair into the kitchen away from the bedroom wall. I thought that was that, and tried to forget it.

About a week later I woke up again, hearing the dog making little soft barks and growls in the kitchen. I went to see what he was doing and when I switched on the light, he was sitting in front of the chair, staring at it, and it was rocking slowly.

I was not as freaked out as I had seen things like this before as a child. My Grandfather was into seances and other spiritualist activities, and I was present for a few very occurrences, and this was not feeling ominous, just unexpectedly weird.

The next morning when I told my partner, he decided it was time to really clean and refinish this thing, and took it out to the garage. We were both kind of convinced the chair had come with a presence.

Later that day I went out there to see how it was going. He was finished stripping the old dark finish off, and was looking beautiful with the oak grain really brightened and showing tiger grain in places. He said he was going to give it one more wipe down with the alcohol and then let it dry good.

I got busy in the back yard and he came out to kick back awhile. About an hour later he headed back to the garage to start brushing on a fresh coat of sealer because we decided the color was nice as is and it did not need a stain.

He was only gone a few minutes when he came back out to get me, saying "your not going to believe this."

As I got into the garage and looked at the chair which I had just seen all cleaned up, it looked like the varnish was back and the chair was all dark and looked like it hadn't even been stripped at all.

I wasn't believing this and accused him of playing a stupid trick on me and left. As I thought about it I realized he had been with me the whole time, and he seemed as disbelieving as I was.

He came in and said he was going to talk to it. I joined him and we told the chair we really liked it, and were not trying to harm it. and we wanted to bring it back to its old glory as it looked when it was newer. We promised to care for it and enjoy it as others had long before us.

I helped strip it down again and we got it looking bright once more, and then put a new clear finish on.

I wasn't sure what I would find when I looked a few hours later, but the chair looked as we had left it.

That ended the activity in the chair and the shadows in the hall did not appear again. I still have the chair...............

• Coopdog, Arathu, OldBear and 4 others like this

#7 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 437 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:44 PM

That is quite mystifying, It makes me wonder of the kind of household that chair was in before the warehouse. I hope it is comfortable after all  :biggrin:

• Skywatcher likes this

#8 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 7,996 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 October 2021 - 05:57 PM

Coincidentally, I have been trying to get prepped for a huge yard sale, and spent the whole day dragging everything out of the garage, cleaning it up and evaluating what could go. We have way too many old chairs out there, and today I pulled that chair out again. It made me laugh after talking about it last night, and made me wonder if it should come back in or.....

My partner came out to see how I was doing, and immediately saw the chair, and commented "That's THE chair !

I guess it was feeling lonely.........................

• Coopdog, Juthro, OldBear and 2 others like this

#9 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,713 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 October 2021 - 01:00 AM

I believe there are more planes of existence then our current level of senses can perceive.  I worked as a sexton for many years, and had the duty of opening up the cemetery's mausoleums in the morning, and lock them up again at night  (fucking meth heads would steal the bronze vases for scrap metal).   I never once in my rounds had a bazar experience that didn't relate directly to someone who wasn't  still breathing, though I did have more then one of those.

But with that said, I have had experiences in the 'real' world in places that seem to be imprinted by strong or violent events that happened in the past that seem to have left a mark.  The energy in some places is palpable, and IME those places often have a dark history.

I'm not your typical believer, but I absolutely believe that there are things, and levels of energy our current forms do not comprehend, or understand.  For the most part I try to stay clear of such things/places if posable.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher, Salty117 and 1 other like this

#10 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,035 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2021 - 12:29 PM

I have never felt more disturbed in my life than when we visited an execution site (Killing Fields) in Cambodia. Part of me wants to believe I could feel some sort of evil  energy or whatever there. It was hard to try to describe to people how I felt after going there. Not sure though if that was some real lingering energy, or something my mind was creating in response to what I was hearing and seeing. Some things I won't repeat due to the horrific nature but even noticing the odd tiny fragment of human bone on the dirt walking paths was enough to make a pit form in your stomach

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#11 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,892 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

You heard the story of the pigment that is really only collected there. Forget if it was the trees absorbing blood or what. Believe it was gauche.

https://www.theawl.c...-a-deadly-past/

https://www.wnycstud...-perfect-yellow

Edited by rockyfungus, 22 October 2021 - 02:16 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

#12 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,307 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2021 - 03:47 PM

We seem to be magnets for this sort of thing. When I met my wife and got our first place I was a confirmed atheist and thought I knew it all, and didn't believe in God or Ghosts any more than Santa Clause and saw them much the same. Stories to entertain children. However I pretty quickly had to change my mind after moving into our first place, it was 1 of 4 apartments that were in a beautiful old mansion over a hundred years old by the poet/writer Lord Tennyson who built stately and impressive homes in several places in this country. There was a plaque over the front door that said "Tennyson's"  and there was a matching home right next door that was built in a perfect mirror image with "Netherlands" over the front door. They had impressive 30 foot pillars and balconies that overlooked the road. Gorgeous old homes, built to last forever that had each been divided into apartments. 

We had so many experiences there it would take all day to write, but for one, I used my big gold class ring as a wedding ring when we got married as we were pretty poor at that time in our life. One time before work I took it off to wash my hands, laid it on the sink and it simply disappeared. We looked everywhere, not like it had many places to go, but it was completely gone. I went to work so bummed about it, my Grandmother had bought me that ring and it was important to me. Came home from work and got out a wrench and took the trap off the sink, thinking that was the only place it could have gone, and I was feeling terrible. It was not in there of course, so I put it back together, and my wife was as distraught about it as I was. We stood in the bathroom and hugged and had written it off. I looked down, and it was laying on the sink right where I had left it the day before... No way in hell I missed it. 

This became a pattern there, things we needed or cared about being moved or hidden in the most unlikely of places. Rent money I kept in a beautiful leaded glass cabinet built into the wall was missing and we had to truly scramble to make it up. Found it six months later when I pulled an old Kodak camera out of the back bedroom closet to take pics of some pot plants. It was in the case. 

There were also heavy footsteps that would traverse the large square attic overhead from the back of the house to the front, over to above the neighbors apt. then back to the back, like a large man walking in heavy hard workboots. Problem was, as someone above said, there was no way they could walk like that up there. It was divided into quarters by tape on the floor and each apartment had one quarter, and all of us had our space filled with stuff. It was simply impossible to walk the path these footsteps did and very frequently too. Sometimes it sounded like it was dragging an 8 foot 2x4 around the floor with it, like it had it tied to a rope was all I could imagine. I could not fathom how in the world that sound was made. 

Eventually that ghost showed itself a few times and scared off a few friends, but we could not move, we were broke. a few years back (This was all 37 years ago now) my wife sent a couple of stories to a spook website in our hometown, and the guy that ran it called her from overseas and interviewed her for three hours! Like I said I could talk all day and never run out of stories just from this one place! She eventually sent pictures of her journals from back then talking about how I was questioning her honesty and trying so hard to explain it all away as something simple until I finally had to admit that it was indeed spirit activity. I can even link you to the website and stories in PM if you want, it is a pretty good ghost story that I have just grazed the surface of. It's been an interesting life for sure. 

• Arathu, Skywatcher, Juthro and 3 others like this

#13 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,307 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2021 - 03:53 PM

Damn I just typed for a long time and the post just evaporated lol

#14 simplegood78

simplegood78

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:17 PM

Damn I just typed for a long time and the post just evaporated lol

Like a ghost? Lol
  • Juthro likes this

#15 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,892 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 October 2021 - 06:27 PM

I lived in an old turn of the century New England house back in the day with a few dudes. One summer they were all gone and I was working in the area. That house creaked and groaned and sometimes doors would fly open. Thought I heard footsteps coming from the attic.Nothing that I didn't assume was just an old house settling. 

Really still where Coopdog was at in his earlier life. Even when family has claimed to experience it with me in their presence, I missed it. Guess I'm not on that wavelength. 

• Coopdog likes this

#16 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 437 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:25 PM

I looked down, and it was laying on the sink right where I had left it the day before... No way in hell I missed it. 

It sounds like you weren't the only pair of eyes looking around for it too, which makes it all that much more bewildering!

• Coopdog likes this

#17 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

I Put That Shit On Everything!

• VIP
  • 820 posts

Donator

Posted 25 October 2021 - 08:30 AM

I don't really get into these types of conversations for one reason. I have always had the ability to see and communicate with energies that have passed on and or never existed. I've done investigations and been used in investigations as a medium. I grew up in a small town in Indiana that had one helluva fight in the war of 1812 along the Mississinewa river. The Miami Indians that lived there at the time called it the home of the Paissa. There are many places along the area. I have seen many strange, very hard to explain things there. I have walked the land at night and during the day and strange things happen.

I have seen the black looking panther type animal that's known to inhabit the area at least 4-7 times, I've been there at 2-4 am in the morning and actually hear the sounds of war and the smell of a cigar of some type and the screams and yells of people. Both the U.S soldiers graves and the villagers graves are in the battlefield area but, they are separated by about a 1/2 mile. When people go to the grave sites you'll find pennies and other change scattered along the edges of the gravestones.
My wife who was once someone that didn't believe in this stuff had some experiences there when she went there with me and saw indians walking along the riverbank and just fading into nothing. I have seen some very strange lights in the sky around that area as well. The area that I am referring to is not too far away and is Grissom Airforce Base, which actually has been thought to have held or still holds onto to some crazy technology shit from aliens. <--- I've had some crazy alien shit happen but that's for another time.

Well fast forward and my family and I moved from there and relocated to Ohio. Now Ohio where I'm at has some crazy shit. First house we moved into had some activity in the whole 4 story place (basement included). My wife always would say it felt like something was watching her and following her up the stairs when she was in the basement so, I would go to the basement and do some things I can do and try to channel it. I come to find that someone was murdered in the basement in one of the rooms of the basement. They would not come out of the basement. They would shake and rattle the basement door when I antagonized it to manifest and move past the basement. The 2nd floor where we slept an old lady in like Victorian clothing would roll a ball up and down the hall with a little boy. One day the ball went down the stairs, my wife and I heard a voice that sounded like one of our kids heard them come downstairs and nobody was there. I've lived in places where stuff just disappeared and never came back.

Where I am at now is in one of the oldest parts of the city I'm in. There is nothing in the place I live but, they are everywhere outside and around the area I live. I have mirrors in my windows facing towards outside to reflect or trap. I have black salt in all 4 corners of not just my place but the whole building.
Black salt on the inside of my windows. I do varying degrees of smudging and recanting certain things I will not share here. I do these "protection" things simply because some of these energies are not what they seem. I could share more experiences I've had but that would take forever for me to write.
Sometimes the shadows you see are not your own.

Edited by Baphom3t, 25 October 2021 - 08:31 AM.

• Coopdog, Arathu, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#18 Severian

Severian

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 08:47 PM

Sometimes the shadows you see are not your own.

I think this is something that needs to be shared more widely.... because, what we're not aware of can and does influence us, many times in not so nice ways.

Unfortunately the general mind-virus of 'progress' has done a good job erecting conceptual cholesterol in a good portion of the populace's brains that all of our ancestors (and those unfortunates still living in 'developing' countries who haven't yet seen the light of 'science') were some form of 'primitive' superstitious and irrational....

But It's certainly interesting that no matter where you go in the world, you'll find a well-developed system for dealing with these 'negative spirits'..... 

Like, for one example look at  Classical Chinese Medicine- Highly Advanced- 3000 years ago; Yet, what we think of as TCM today has had all of the 'spiritual' roots knocked out- Nearly half of the literature was dealing with 'spirit posession' called "gu"

I think the first step to reclaiming are ability to deal with these is by being more open to discussing them.... 

On that note; 

I lived with a lover and her 2 year old child in the past. One night, I woke up to this weirdddddddddddd, dense energy in the house..... and while I was super unnerved by it, there was also this 'sleeep, go back to sleep, everything is ok..... 'field?' around me.... I nearly listened to this; but I managed to shake it off; got up, could feel that the energy was located in her daughters room; I centered myself in my body and stomped down the hallway and opened the door into her room; Densityyyyyyy; It's like the shadows have shadows, though the shadows are almost giving off light... (darkness is the absence of light, not it's opposite; anti-light is the opposite of light)  I immediately spread my 'energy' out to the corners of the room and the 'beings' whatever they were fled..... 

-------------

More on the topic of this thread though 

I was travelling with a girlfriend years ago, living out of my truck and street performing; the vagabond life

One day, we stopped at a gas station in south dakota to buy ciggarettes, and this dude with dreads down to his ass yells at us 'Hey hippies"

We go over to his truck, (?) "You guys want a shower?"

Of course the answer is YES; showers few and far between when doing the dirty kid travelling thing

So we follow him back to his apartment; He shows us in, hands us a few beers; and throws us his keys (!)

He tells us he's going out of town for the night, so make ourselves at home

My girlfriend, intuitively, askes him as he's about to leave if there's anything else we should know about the place

"Oh, yeah... I can't believe I forgot. The place his mega haunted."

We both look at eachother, speechless for not the first time in the last five minutes. 

"Oh it's nothing to be worried about; the last tenent was a lakota medicine man, and whenever he would perform an exorcism, he would just bring the spirits back here. The most they'll do is play with your lips while your sleeping. They're harmless otherwise"

Later that evening we both go to sleep, slightly anticipating getting frisked by ghosts.... 

The next morning, my girlfriend tells me that during the night, my dog was bouncing all over the place, clearly playing with something that my girlfriend couldn't see. I slept right through it. 

Edited by Severian, 26 October 2021 - 08:56 PM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Salty117 like this

#19 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:48 PM

I've been there at 2-4 am in the morning and actually hear the sounds of war and the smell of a cigar of some type and the screams and yells of people. Both the U.S soldiers graves and the villagers graves are in the battlefield area but, they are separated by about a 1/2 mile.

I have heard of people hearing the sounds of war like musket-fire and cannon-fire the voices of people yelling and screaming and it brings me to ponder what TVCasualty mentioned above.

I think the first step to reclaiming are ability to deal with these is by being more open to discussing them.... 

I very much agree, up until my auditory experience accompanied with heavy foot steps causing the house to settle at each step I hadn't really had a paranormal experience that I just couldn't find a rational explanation for in some way. I wouldn't describe myself as having been a skeptic, more of a wonderer.

Now that I think of it, there was one other time recently, here in the home I had the more recent experience, my gf and I were near the stairs to the second floor where all the action recently occurred and in the middle of our conversation there was a distinct 3 knocks on the wall of the stair way right below the ceiling of the main floor as though someone were knocking at our door. I went outside to check and sure enough no one in sight.

248969373_403473874610977_8199685330936026693_n.jpg

Any and all paranormal/out of this world experiences are welcome to be shared here

• Coopdog and Skywatcher like this

#20 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,307 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 October 2021 - 01:36 PM

Glad I got onto this thread, been interesting so far. Baphomet, there do seem to be a lot of spirits back in Ohio. I always ascribed it to the fact that there have been structures and towns there for longer than a lot of the rest of the country, more history all the way around, as it was one of the early places settled in this country. Have you been down to Hocking Hills yet? Amazingly beautiful, but there are spirits there, especially at Old Man's Cave and The Devil's cauldron. I bet people were living there for thousands of years before the white men came. 

• Baphom3t and Salty117 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!