• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 04:10 AM

Hey need a gummie recipe for bulk. Have a couple oz of shatter and wanna make some. Chcocolates too. We have hash as well. I have fhe 50 count sheets like 3-6 of them.
  • YoshiTrainer likes this

#2 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,351 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 November 2021 - 12:15 PM

I may have been high when I originally posted my recipe, it is in the wrong section..... :) (if any mods would like to move it?)

Here is a gummy recipe I use, perhaps you could scale it up and sub your shatter? Some places like Smart & Final sell bulk bags of jello and gelatin. I dont waste my time with syringes or droppers, just pour carefully and quickly. When you decarb your shatter in the oven, I'd recommend using your cooking pot so you don't have to transfer the hot shatter.

https://mycotopia.ne...e/#entry1439919

For the hash, I'm not sure if large chunks of hash would decarb well? Maybe crumble or cheese grater the hash (frozen is easier) then decarb. At this point, you could mix it into the chocolate and pour bars or bon bons, mix it into ice cream base, baked goods, candied nuts, etc.

Hash butter is also fun! :)

Good luck, let us know how they turn out!
  • stonnerkidd likes this

#3 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 30 November 2021 - 06:42 PM

I may have been high when I originally posted my recipe, it is in the wrong section..... :) (if any mods would like to move it?)

Here is a gummy recipe I use, perhaps you could scale it up and sub your shatter? Some places like Smart & Final sell bulk bags of jello and gelatin. I dont waste my time with syringes or droppers, just pour carefully and quickly. When you decarb your shatter in the oven, I'd recommend using your cooking pot so you don't have to transfer the hot shatter.

https://mycotopia.ne...e/#entry1439919

For the hash, I'm not sure if large chunks of hash would decarb well? Maybe crumble or cheese grater the hash (frozen is easier) then decarb. At this point, you could mix it into the chocolate and pour bars or bon bons, mix it into ice cream base, baked goods, candied nuts, etc.

Hash butter is also fun! :)

Good luck, let us know how they turn out!

if i wanted to use coconut oil in the recipe how much in the 6 oz??? it's half a cup of water but i'm using shatter. s

#4 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,351 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:31 AM

You'd use the coconut oil in place of the vegetable glycerine. I've not tried it w/coconut oil so make a single batch first. Vegetable glycerine is thick like corn syrup at room temp while coco oil sometimes melts. Since it is stronger, I would guess you could use less shatter than the 4.2g CO2 hash in the recipe.

Let use know how they turn out.

#5 stonnerkidd

stonnerkidd

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:43 AM

ok. i used 6 oz jello and 2 packs of gelatin and maybe teaspoon. i used 1:3 water to bloom and then 1/3 after and then 1/3 coconut oil. and soy lethihin. used about 2.5 grams of shatter. and the coconuts oil had little hash infused it was golden color.
but they turned out pretty good!!! nice and solid bounce. not too squishy. i simmered it maybe a for little never let it boil. thought i added to much water maybe 1/4 next time water bloom and 1/4 instead after or just hald cup total. i wanted to add more oil but it felt watery already to me. so next time maybe half cup water and half cup oil. 6 oz jello.
tricky tho the first batch gelatin bloomed really easy. it was solid. but the second one never set. it was like apple sauce. i put in fridge and all that. not sure. usually works. maybe i use cold cold cold water... thoughy i did ? but yeah they turned out really good. didnt takes pics of the green apple. they a little softer since the gelatin didn't bloom. but second batch was 1/3 water and 1/3 oil and 1 pack gelatin but like i said. it never bloomed so i think that's why they came out soft. but they still bounce and chewy

Attached Thumbnails

• F9DB07A0-22C3-433E-8149-F15B09FC2709.jpeg

Edited by stonnerkidd, 01 December 2021 - 03:45 AM.

#6 Oldpunk

Oldpunk

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 737 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2021 - 08:07 AM

Nice... I got a bunch of supplies and made a couple test batches 6 months ago and I've still got the rest of the supplies. Purchased some potassium s orbate to lengthen the shelf life and never got around to trying it...

Maybe it's time to try again.

Got a bag of trimmings I wanted to make butter from. An old friend made caramel pot corn a few years back and I wanted to try that one again.

#7 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 1,351 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 December 2021 - 01:21 PM

Nice job, those look tasty! How does one cube hit you?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!