Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Promising find in Vermont, but what is it?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Herenow

Herenow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 04:04 PM

Pretty cool. Thanks.

#22 Herenow

Herenow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 05:45 PM

If you wouldn't mind, what are the distinguishing features that identify this mushroom as p. Aztecorum?

#23 Herenow

Herenow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 10:11 AM

Update: they aren't poisonous. And they are very good. 

Yesterday I ate 3g steeped in Rooibos and then boosted with 1.5g in lemon juice.

I don't have much experience with actives but these are different from the strains of cubes I've eaten. 

Granted, these mushrooms were harvested late, so the potency is diminished and I have no way of knowing how much. Next year I will eat them fresh.

My comparison is I've had a breakthrough experience on 8g of penis envy. (I am a better person for it.)

The best I can say is the experience was more profound, less trippy. I don't usually get strong visuals or distortions. I am affected deep inside. There was virtually no body load with the Aztecorum and very little of the giggles or joy I get from teachers. My thinking was unusually mundane, what I call the Wisdom of the Obvious. I realize things and face palm a lot. 

And then for about two hours I did not exist. 

• Arathu, bezevo, Cuboid and 1 other like this

#24 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,362 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 January 2022 - 12:58 PM

If you wouldn't mind, what are the distinguishing features that identify this mushroom as p. Aztecorum?

From a horrible Identifier that tries. I'd say the frilly stem...

"The entire stem is covered with many white scales which are more pronounced in the lower part of the stipe. The partial veil is white and arachnoid, disappearing in age. Often a long pseudorrhiza can be found attached the base of the stipe. Strongly bruising blue then black where damaged."

Edited by rockyfungus, 25 January 2022 - 12:59 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!