I jumped into the Honey TEK prep today. The worst part was the constant stirring. The next hardest was trying to filter the shroom detritus from the liquid, I didn't powder them but it sure acted like I did. I finally got fed up and moved onto the evap phase. It'll probably suffer a loss in potency but at this point I'm not going to worry. Next up is of course the testing it but I'm not up for it just yet.
I did add the spices during the initial simmer, oh boy, did it smell good! I just hope all the heating didn't destroy them.
I did manage to avoid licking the spoon even though it meant loosing some tasty honey... nevertheless the temptation was there.
Edited by FunnyFarmer, 10 April 2022 - 09:27 PM.