• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 12:13 PM

yea i know i did this before in 2019. now my memory fades a little but i still remember everyone. im a bit older now and already ranting about how we used to do things. how is everyone doing? did you forget me. im back and im actually working on some projects. what have all you been up to? did you forget me? i might post some threads and give some photos if i can overpower my laziness(it's a survivals instinct). Catch me up...you guys know who you are....

ill give you a hint....

albino penis envy and g13 labs pineapple express #2...yea im in pretty good this time....finally got over my laziness haha.

• Sidestreet, TVCasualty, Arathu and 4 others like this

#2 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,301 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2021 - 01:15 PM

welcome back

Bez

• buteo likes this

#3 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,313 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 December 2021 - 05:46 PM

It's good to see ya, Buteo.

We are all a bit older.  Getting old SUCKS, no matter what everyone else says.  LOL

• buteo and Arathu like this

#4 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

Digging for Rainbows

• App Administrator
  • 9,142 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2021 - 04:16 AM

Welcome back, Buteo.  I'll look forward to seeing what you've got cooking.

• buteo likes this

#5 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,451 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2021 - 03:20 PM

You were away?

just kidding.....

hopefully you've brought a trip report :)

Edited by pharmer, 24 December 2021 - 03:21 PM.

• buteo likes this

#6 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,582 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2021 - 03:43 PM

must be the collective consciousness.....

• coorsmikey, buteo and Skywatcher like this

#7 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,156 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2021 - 06:53 PM

We are seemingly nomads and some drifters, each in and out of the library.....

Browse, read and borrow some scrolls, write a book if you are able.....

Welcome back home......

A

• buteo and Salty117 like this

#8 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,582 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 December 2021 - 08:40 PM

We are seemingly nomads and some drifters, each in and out of the library.....

Browse, read and borrow some scrolls, write a book if you are able.....

Welcome back home......

A

I'd like to think Gnostics.....now where do we bury this knowledge?

• buteo and Skywatcher like this

#9 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 December 2021 - 09:47 AM

Welcome back, good to see ya!

• buteo likes this

#10 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,117 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 December 2021 - 06:25 PM

Welcome home!

• buteo likes this

#11 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:22 PM

haha thank you looks like someone got this working. i have 500 email accounts so i mean some of them i cant get back on

....really i was hiding a while on the majestic garden. I see alot of you came back here. seems like just yesterday was sitting here wasting all my time. had to come back eventually.

good to see some of you come out of the woodwork....lost a bunch of you. good to be back i guess..ive changed alot im sure everyone else has too.

• TVCasualty likes this

#12 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:31 PM

guess my mind ran away with me when i made that last post. for the intial reason why i was gone the first like 10 years that doesnt really matter. second time i came back in 2019 i got stuck in a bunch of bs. now this time im using a raspberry pi as my main computer so this is a little interesting. who is all still here? i see some of the old crew been gone for years. wth you guys been up to? 

#13 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 925 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2022 - 06:28 PM

Hello Bueto.

I was pretty active back when you came around in 2019. Seems like such a short time ago since you've been around. Well it's good to have you back around and glad you're not suck in BS anymore. Hows the web browser on the Pi?

• buteo likes this

#14 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 07:05 PM

it does fine i use firefox and tor proxy. i use pi400 to control all my computers through ssh/vnc so i can really do anything from it .

• TVCasualty likes this

#15 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2022 - 10:38 PM

guess my mind ran away with me when i made that last post. for the intial reason why i was gone the first like 10 years that doesnt really matter. second time i came back in 2019 i got stuck in a bunch of bs. now this time im using a raspberry pi as my main computer so this is a little interesting. who is all still here? i see some of the old crew been gone for years. wth you guys been up to? 

Just keeping on keeping on.

And I've noticed that when I or many people I talk to talk about cool stuff that happened "last year," we're often still thinking of 2019. So I guess like many people I've also been going slightly, or maybe just slowly, insane.

• buteo and Moonless like this

#16 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 12:31 PM

yea seems to be what happens after a while. good to see alot of you are still here. really would like to see everyone back. i lost contact with everyone and a lot of them disappeared without a trace. Hoping to find everyone again its been years now. hope some of them come trailing home would be nice to see everyone again. looks like this part of the internet has turned into a ghost town with the new platforms rising.

• TVCasualty likes this

#17 roscoe

roscoe

Not a mycologist.

• OG VIP
  • 2,915 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 03:38 PM

Yo B!

I think about you often.

• buteo likes this

#18 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,864 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 05:46 PM

yea seems to be what happens after a while. good to see alot of you are still here. really would like to see everyone back. i lost contact with everyone and a lot of them disappeared without a trace. Hoping to find everyone again its been years now. hope some of them come trailing home would be nice to see everyone again. looks like this part of the internet has turned into a ghost town with the new platforms rising.

"Life is just a series of temporary relationships." -I forget where I read that but I read it somewhere a long time ago. I don't like it either but I can't argue otherwise.

• buteo likes this

#19 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,664 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 January 2022 - 06:23 PM

Good to see you! Welcome back home!
Hugsndrugs
  • buteo likes this

#20 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:28 PM

yea tv exactly how it goes. sometimes we find the people again but maybe thats a different relationship. Roscoe was hoping id find you here. i thought about you guys the past few years. i was fighting heroin addiction it was a really long battle. finally got off it now im able to function again. Good to see ya mrs.hip im back again. seems im defaulting to my interests b4 i ended up in that dark hole. most of my time is spent in cryptocurrency communities now, has become a big obsession of mine. ive been working on turning it into a career but things like this are hard. have a huge plan but cant execute without proper funding. and im doin this stuff again of course. got some albino penis envy in a culture now about to start some grain. but ill be here now hopefully everyone circles back in.

• TVCasualty likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!