13 replies to this topic

#1 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,347 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:48 AM

Since the pandemic started I've been keeping my face completely clean. My hair grows really fast and coarse.

I have since developed a ton of keloids and in-growns and am over shaving once again.

I switched to safety razors years back and it helped alleviate all the issues of those wasteful cartridges. 
Premium products don't seem to do shit. As well as proper beard hydration, cleaning, pre-shave and post-shave rituals.I don't nick myself, just have curly thick pubes on my face.

Any advice other then laser hair removal?

Edited by rockyfungus, 14 January 2022 - 10:48 AM.

• Juthro and Mycol like this

#2 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,993 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:58 AM

I've always wondered about using one of those folding barber's razors. Like Sweeney Todd - the barber used.

Since the pandemic.......I quit cutting my hair as a general silent protest.

After wearing my hair "high and tight" for decades, I quit gong to the barber. It is now down between my shoulder blades for the first time in my life. And it's getting longer and longer as this shit drags on.

I do tend to use a battery powered clipper and a guard to trim the beard. It's kinda nasty getting my mustache into all of my food and drink so I keep the face mowed to a specific height. No shaving though.

You might also think about some "razor bump" skin conditioner. It is applied post-shaving to help condition the skin and ease discomfort. I used the stuff for awhile but got to the point where I didn't need it anymore.

• Moonless, Mycol and rockyfungus like this

#3 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,347 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:17 AM

Straight razors are awesome too easy for me to Sweeny Todd myself though.

I always had hair past my shoulders and a beard. I was a jesus type. Getting into grad school bunch old cunts started marking me down til I "groomed professionally". I always had a nice trimmed beard. Conditioned and not neckbeardy at all.

The hair I brought to my shoulders and started dealing with misandry. So I went fully clean. Started complimenting the twats shoes...

Tried to grow it back out recently but lost all my "Farah Fawcetness". 

I've tried all the damn razor bump products. I just hate any stubble under a mask. Ideally I'd not be working with the public and never cut or shave again. 

I have the opposite curse of everyone in my family. Those adoption jokes when I'm younger starting to make a lot of sense. Or that's just blacksheeps I guess.

#4 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,381 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:09 PM

My advice Fuck all those stuffy twats with shiny shoes .. grow a beard ,,,,,,,,,,THERE THE IN THING NOW !......,,,

i have  had one for at least forty years ,   

GO BACK TO Jesus Rocky  heh

The great thing about advice ....

You  can ignore it ,

ha ha 

bez

P.S. 

Please Please  Ladies stop shaving your crotch ..it's ....well disturbing .!   

an opinion..... feel free to ignore it also .

and You pathetic young whiny wimps that wanna voice your irrational fear of getting a Curly in your mouth .ha ha ha ....save it ...........

YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT !   

• phlegmbae, Arathu, Juthro and 3 others like this

#5 vork21

vork21

Fan Man

• Free Member
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:28 PM

Please Please  Ladies stop shaving your crotch ..it's ....well disturbing .!   

All due respect, I find it disturbing that people find this disturbing.  My wife and I shave our crotches for our own benefit, and children are the furthest thing from my mind when her bald crotch is in my face. 

• coorsmikey, Juthro, Moonless and 1 other like this

#6 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 10,127 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:17 PM

I'm not a young man, I grow hair in places that it never grew before, and other places where it used to grow have gone barren.  But that is just what time, and nature have ordered, and I don't shave any of it.   

That's just what is comfortable for me.  I support the rest of you to can do what is comfortable for you.  :)

• Mycol likes this

#7 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,322 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:06 PM

[Direct Link]

• rockyfungus likes this

#8 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 7,431 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 07:31 PM

I haven't shaved or cut anything aside from the stash since August.......

I share many of the above mentioned items including age and root migrations....

Loved my time in Europe.......

and FURRY BEAVER RULES........

Last sound a pube makes before it hits the floor.......pfffft......

A

• phlegmbae, coorsmikey, Juthro and 2 others like this

#9 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,347 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:51 PM

[Direct Link]

What happened here...

• phlegmbae, Arathu, Juthro and 1 other like this

#10 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 February 2022 - 04:32 PM

Is there such a thing as "Too Much Pussy"?..................... I don't think so!

#11 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 February 2022 - 06:01 PM

Sex is NASTY!

If you do it right...
  • rockyfungus likes this

#12 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,081 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 February 2022 - 12:36 PM

Is there such a thing as "Too Much Pussy"?..................... I don't think so!

Maybe.

US student is rescued from giant vagina sculpture in Germany

The-student-waits-to-be-r-001.jpg?width=

• phlegmbae, Skywatcher and RiseUp like this

#13 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 May 2022 - 12:09 PM

I quit shaving in Sept 2017, until about Sept 2020. My beard got really long. Not the longest it's ever been. Of course now it was all white. But I shaved it off because from our testing you just couldn't get a good mask seal. Which at that time I felt was important. I had already heard all the Santa Claus comments I could stand. My beard wouldn't even fit on my current driver license pic. My cousin called me cousin IT.

I like to shave in the shower, right at the end of it. No mirror. I can tell by the drag of the razor, or a quick feel if I got it all. I've been shaving in the shower since about 2000. I always hated putting shaving cream on my face. Being hydrated through out a shower softens my beard enough to get a good shave. I'm too old to let vanity get in the way of simplicity, so I shave my head 2x a year. This too is so liberating! Plus, it saves money at the barber shop.

• rockyfungus likes this

#14 rockyfungus

rockyfungus

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,347 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2022 - 12:50 PM

Wife trims the head for me. I don't care that sometimes it comes out worse then the cheap joints. 

Decided to try my wife's double edge I bought her. She leaves it in the shower so it was rusting...After some TLC I got an amazing shave. Turns out my safety razor had a big chunk taken out leading to me gouging myself or getting irritation. 

7501401ppd.jpg

Since using a "double slanted" I can get the closest shave I want with minimal irritation. Huge image sorry. Guard is slanted so one end is as close as you can get without a straight razor. Other is about the height of my other blade.

Edited by rockyfungus, 14 May 2022 - 12:52 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!