• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 532 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 12:19 AM

So, I dug out some costa rica cubes from the back of the freezer a few days ago. Since my wife is in the hospital so much these days, and my truck needs a new thermostat, I've been relying mostly on her car, a 2021 BMW 530i, with lots of chimes, and displays, and gadgets and whatnot. Since it was nice and warm yesterday, and she was getting home today, I figured the car wash was a good plan. But, I had already eaten some of those costa rica cubes, so I had a buddy come along for the ride, with the expectation that he would eventually take over the driving. Well, conveniently, I lifted off in line waiting to get enter the wash tunnel. Now this car, loaded with it's sensors and dings and displays, is a sensory overload chamber. So, when the first water jets hit the windshield, and wipers automatically kicked in, I was sent into a fit of laughter. Then, as the car is pulled further in, somehow the back-up camera is activated and the dashboard display gives a nice view of a water spout moving around the back of the car. Then, among all that water spray and steam, these big fuzzy rollers begin to attack the car like something in a cave on "Lost in Space!" As if this isn't enough, the next chapter involves pink, yellow and blue foam getting spritzed all over the windshield and down the side windows. I don't know why, but this sent me into fits of laughter, my buddy said I was saying something like Bozo just jacked off on the windows! The next rinse stage cleared all that funky colored stuff off, then came the wax and hot air dry. That one scared me shitless! Once the car was spit out at the end, I had to swap places with my buddy, there was no way I could drive after that, plus, I was seeing the world from Pluto anyway. The next couple hours were more normal, indoor mushie experience, but I have to recommend the car wash, you all should seriously try that, especially the multi-colored Bozo foam!

• TVCasualty, phlegmbae, coorsmikey and 6 others like this

#2 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 15,061 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 January 2022 - 04:36 PM

There is a whole genre of youtube videos of trippy car washes (search "psychedelic car wash").

Some of them might actually be worth driving out of our way for, lol...

• Juthro and joeya like this

#3 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 961 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 January 2022 - 10:22 AM

You Too!? I love to drive through the wash about twice a month. Just yesterday I took my GF to a nice one that was very similar to how you described the one you went too. After the fact she said "how come you haven't taken me before?" since I usually just take her car to get washed on my own I just smiled and told her we could do it together more often:)

• Juthro, ElPirana and joeya like this

#4 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 4,501 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 January 2022 - 10:04 AM

If we can sell our girlfriends on that idea of BozoCum our sex lives might get more interesting :biggrin:

• phlegmbae and joeya like this

#5 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 358 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 12:55 PM

If only we could find a car wash that would last the entire duration of a trip. My nephew was the manager of a local drive thru car wash. It's the automated, robotic type that had red, blue, and purple soap suds at different stages. Too bad I never thought of it back then. He'd have probably let me drive thru it all day, if I wanted to.

• joeya likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!