• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PsyloFreak

PsyloFreak

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 07:05 AM

Well technically not my bday anymore but I haven't slept and woken up fresh so I will call it still my day. Its nice to happily let some nice long and freshly picked treasure coast rock my world and kick the crap out of me for awhile. Wish it would last forever but....all good things..... Well gotta hit the potty. Do shrooms make anybody else have to piss constantly cuz they sure do that crap to me? Sucks when you just got comfy under a warm blanket. Anyways enough talk....more trip. Pleasant day to all my fellow shroomerites.

• riseabovethought, Salty117, YoshiTrainer and 2 others like this

#2 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 11:32 AM

The shroomies tend to make my sinuses run but they also make me thirsty, or perceive myself as feeling thirsty so I drink a lot of water that in turn make me have to wizz

#3 Pepper34045

Pepper34045

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 11:35 AM

‘Twas my birthday yesterday as well! Happy belated birthday to you! I don’t think I’ve experienced the same tinkle troubles as you. However, I normally find myself with major intestinal discomfort and/or digestion pains. Even a tea has made my tummy hurt :(
But I do know the feeling of getting all comfy under a blanket then needing to get up again. I’ve always hated that.

I hope your afterglow is swell and you enjoy your new age! Cheers, friend :)

Edited by Pepper34045, 24 January 2022 - 11:36 AM.

• phlegmbae, riseabovethought and YoshiTrainer like this

#4 PsyloFreak

PsyloFreak

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 09:10 PM

‘Twas my birthday yesterday as well! Happy belated birthday to you! I don’t think I’ve experienced the same tinkle troubles as you. However, I normally find myself with major intestinal discomfort and/or digestion pains. Even a tea has made my tummy hurt :(
But I do know the feeling of getting all comfy under a blanket then needing to get up again. I’ve always hated that.

I hope your afterglow is swell and you enjoy your new age! Cheers, friend :)

I have been lucky that they never really messed with stomach except with dried ones that I have gotten although I don't ever remember getting any that were cracker dry....just mostly dry so possibility of some nasties taking hold before I got them. I usually eat mine fresh or dry them completely and properly using a cool desicant. I guess it is just a matter of the fruit+drying method (if dry)+body chemistry. Everybody is different. Hate they cause you discomfort..hopefully when they grab ahold of you all of that is forgotten as you lift off into outer space. I took them at 2am this morning, stayed up until noon...still feeling them some, slept until just a little while ago, and the afterglow is nice. Relaxed and mellow and trying to get my heating mats set up for my inubating box and FC. Guessing with a thermometer and a timer since thermostats are so darned expensive to be using on some plastic storage tubs. When my first a2g -> g2g -> monotub is ready I may invest in a temp controller but cakes aren't deserving of that much money spent. Happy late bday to you too. 123 bdays r the best! Take care

• phlegmbae, Salty117 and Pepper34045 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!