Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

possible links or info as far as myc longevity?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 PerseidTraveler

PerseidTraveler

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 March 2022 - 09:58 PM

So I ended up just dropping that mycelium chunk into a bag of rye berries. Won't be able to spend alot of time in the mushroom shed over the next couple weeks so I figured I'll just let a grain bag colonize. I also noc'd six jars of LC, four grain bags and 5 agar plates with a PE MS syringe I recently received, but that is another project. Hopefully after this next pump I will have loads of PE spawn and a bag of Ecuador spawn! Talk to everyone then! Also Happy Spring!

Edited by PerseidTraveler, 21 March 2022 - 09:59 PM.

• ElPirana and Mycol like this

#22 PerseidTraveler

PerseidTraveler

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 01:50 PM

Just got back to town from an extended work trip, and I am pleasantly surprised by some of what I found in the shed when I got home...unfortunately the mycelium that I somehow salvaged from 2 year old Ecuador mycelium seems to have some contamination issues...it's almost fully colonized so I'm going to see if it can overcome the trick.

The MS syringe of PE I had was another story. I have 6 very nicely colonizing jars of LC, and a beautiful agar plate that are showing some wonderful growth. Looks like I might get lucky and have some hiking shrooms this summer after all (hope I didn't just jinx myself)

Attached Thumbnails

• 20220403_104809.jpg
  • 20220403_104648.jpg

• Microbe likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!