Just a little update:
Those bags of grain with that minuscule amount of spore inoculate in them took about 3.5-4 weeks to fully colonize. Out of the 12 bags I knocked up only 1 seemed to possibly have gotten contaminated (I threw it out before I let it get too far along just to be safe.)
Not too bad of a time frame considering the tiny amount of spore solution I used and the sheer amount of mushys that theoretically can now be grown.
Ive only moved four bags to bulk now just because im still trying to figure out whether the trich problem im having right now is a genetic issue or just a cleanliness issue. This grow right here is going to be my make or break moment. These spores I used to knock this stuff up is the first new genetics I've used in 3 or 4 years and its the last variable I have left to be tested in this trich problem.
Edited by BirdsArentReal, 10 May 2022 - 11:14 AM.