Recently I was gifted a product that was not finished. The story goes a friend of a friend was trying to make DMT and then had to quit halfway through and so I was gifted the half completed product.
Whatever Tek they used I am not certain but I am pretty sure they didn't use naptha, xylene, heptane or any kind of solvent I know of. The product was stored in large glass bottles and the smell of the solvent is terrible. I tried to use some of the solvent to cook some new bark and the smell of it in the house was so bad I couldn't barely breath. Way worse than naptha or heptane.
Does anyone know of what kind of Tek they may have been using or any tips on trying to finish the process? .
Because I am unsure of the solvent or process that has been done my first thought is to evaporate all the solvent and start over with whatever remains. I did try to remove done of the upper later of solvent and then put it in the freezer to see if there are crystals in there but nothing too obvious.
Any help is greatly appreciated
Edited by FlashyFrank, 26 April 2022 - 04:17 PM.