Hi all. It's been awhile since I've been active here, but the weather is warm outside, I now have a fenced in patio, and I have some old dried up PE spawn from a year ago. Since everyone talks about dumping old grows or contaminated spawn into the garden, I decided to try that with my mummified spawn. Maybe I get something, maybe not.
1. Dried out pint of PE spawn from 2021.
2. Dig a hole and scatter the spawn in the garden.
3. Bury spawn, cover with some shredded leaf mulch, and water.
4. It's in the 90s here with no rain predicted, so I added a bucket of water and some wicking rope. Maybe the rope should be pushed down into the middle of the patch, I dunno.
5. Wait and see what happens....
Edited by jrh, 30 May 2022 - 04:18 PM.