Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

500 Heavenly blue morning glory extract in 1oz everclear + 1 oz wine, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x 2

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2022 - 11:13 AM

This 10 page paper I wrote was posted in the Deep knowledge archives of Mycotopia "Lucid and visual morning glory extracts":
https://mycotopia.ne...y-lsa-extracts/

I did a recent extraction on 500 heavenly blue morning glory seeds using 1 shot of 190% everclear along with added 10mg of DL tartaric acid combined with 1 shot of Sherry wine, both everclear and wine kept cold in fridge to prevent acetaldehyde in the wine from evaporating off, as this occurs at 70 degree F. Incredible experience, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x two, this is what it felt like, more visual than acid, colored rainbows everywhere in mid-air, warping and melting of furniture, euphoria, stimulating like acid and music was just fantastic, and no anxiety or confusion like LSD....I am thinking of always combining this MG extract with my future bridgesii tea which I always take before I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and early afternoon long.

There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. So 12 to 14 grams is 400 seeds to 500 seeds.

How this works:
"New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water"
https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-1

See the posts by chemist Peter Webster, Dr. D and Stretchman in the post above "Lucid and visual mg extracts" on 2nd page who also extracted into everclear with added DL tartaric acid to convert the freebase alkaloids found in the rubbery embryo of the seeds into their salt form for better extraction and stomach absorption and had phenomenal trips. You will want to include one shot of sherry wine with your everclear, as it is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per shot) and will convert the LSA to LSH via adduct addition once you let the mixture sit in fridge for 3 hours with shaking hard for one minute once per hour. I will post pics and instructions next time I do this here below. You need to use a lot of seeds, 500 is a great dose.

0. Replace light bulb in garage or room lamp where you do this with a "red light bulb" found at grocery store or similar, to create low light conditions to keep fragile alkaloids from decomposing.
1. Crush 500 seeds between a paper plate with ends folded over on cement floor using hammer
2. Put crushed seed powder in a coffee grinder and grind to dust
3. Add this seed dust to 1/2 pint jar containing 1 to 1.5 shot of 190% proof everclear + 10mg DL tartaric acid (*mazon) + 1 to 1.5 shot of sherry wine (2oz total), you can increase to 1.5 shot of both if you desire (3oz total), make sure both are fridge cold, as acetaldehyde boils off at 70 degree F or room temp, you don't want your LSH decomposing the LSA do you?
4. Let this jar sit in fridge for at least 3 hours or longer, can even sit overnight or days, shake jar for one minute hard at least once per hour during the 3 hours.
5. Decant and Filter the cold liquid above the seed debris through a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, the cotton will remove all the nauseating seed debris, but leave the active liquid to flow through the cotton, change out the cotton when and if it clogs, continue to filter.
6. Freeze this liquid if you plan to use weeks later or keep in fridge at all times if you plan to use it soon (within days). Always keep cold or the acetaldehyde will boil out and the LSH will decompose to LSA.
7. Drink the liquid while it is cold only, enjoy a lucid and visual trip, imagine your best 2 hit acid trip x two.

Note: DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 10mg DL tartaric acid to the 1 to 1.5 shot sherry wine + 1 to 1.5 shot everclear...too much DL tartaric acid can upset ph balance of the body and you will feel really bad...10mg will keep ph no lower than 3.5. The wine will go from natural ph=4 down to ph=3.5, but no lower. You will need a 1mg (0.001g) electronic scale to do this, like the AWS GPR-20 20g x 0.001g scale for example. It needs to be DL tartaric acid and not just plain L tartaric acid, The d-form salt is the form LSD is active as for example, not the L-form.

Note, very important: Cold sherry cooking wine is recommended as an extraction solution since it is already at ph=4 and is 18% alcohol, and is also very cheap ($5 per bottle). It can be found in the wine isle of any grocery store, and is often on sale. It also contains 10mg acetaldehyde per each shot (30ml). A $9 wine preserver canister can be bought at Amazon which contains a gas mixture of argon, carbon dioxide and other inert gases which can be sprayed into an open bottle of sherry wine before sealing cork to preserve the wine indefinitely in the fridge, otherwise the acetaldehyde in the wine converts to acetic acid over time, giving the wine a vinegar taste. Without the acetaldehyde kept intact, the LSA will NOT convert to LSH, so keep your wine fresh by sealing it with wine preserver gas from canister. The wine preserver contains enough gas to last for years of sealing many bottles.

Vecktor (advanced chemist like myself):

tregar, you have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. Very likely the LSA converted to LSH (LSA + acetaldehyde = LSH). IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

fastandbulbous (chem wizard from bluelight):

Apparently N-(1-hydroxyethyl)lysergamide (LSH) is an adduct compound formed from lysergamide (lysergic acid amide, LSA/LAA, LA-111) and acetaldehyde. This hints towards the idea that isn't the most stable of compounds, but would be pretty easily formed by the combination of lysergamide (LSA) & acetaldehyde under physiological conditions (ie a way to get much more & better psychedelic activity from any lysergamide extracted from seed sources).

Chemist Peter Webster who spoke at the LSD symposium:

LSH is a labile adduct of ergine (LSA) and acetaldehyde.

Edited by tregar, 05 July 2022 - 02:39 PM.

• Ferretious, Skywatcher, ElPirana and 1 other like this

#2 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2022 - 11:15 AM

There are around 32 to 36 seeds to a gram. So 12 to 14 grams is 400 seeds to 500 seeds.

• ElPirana and YoshiTrainer like this

#3 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2022 - 09:38 PM

Northerner said:

Interesting. Do you think this tek would work with HBWR seeds as well?

No, you do not want to use HBWR seeds.

2016 Polish morning glory study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4830885/

In closing: morning glory compared with HBWR:

Please keep in mind that HBWR has high levels of ergometrine, causes cramping and vasoconstriction, ergometrine levels in morning glory for comparison is very low. Also, HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, whereas morning glory seed usage goes back several hundreds of years. HBWR only has history of medicinal use. HBWR also has high levels of LSA, very sedating and not really all that psychedelic at all. But yes, all studies published after 2011 indicate that no LSH has been found yet in HBWR.

Interestingly, when a boy was found dead at the bottom of his apartment building (he jumped out, apparently this really does happen), they detected levels of LSH or Lysergic acid Hydroxyethylamide in his blood, he had also been drinking heavily and taking HBWR seeds that night. Here is the actual toxicology study:

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/20018470/
hxxps://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20018470/

Remember, LSH is just a labile (unstable) adduct of LSA + acetaldehyde which can remain stable in acidic solutions, for example: outside the body in ph=4.0 cold fresh just opened sherry wine solution (under 70 degree F so the acetaldehyde does not boil off), and sherry is high in acetaldehyde. And you have to seal off the wine with a ten dollar wine preservation canister of inert argon gas (from *mazon with enough gas to last years of sealing) you shoot into the bottle, before placing back into the fridge, to keep the acetaldehyde from decomposing to vinegar via oxidation. Keep cold at all times. Whether this forms outside the liver as well as within is a whole nother discussion.

This is the paper that shows the alkaloid content of HBWR is vastly different from the alkaloid content of morning glory: Paulke A, Kremer C, Wunder C, Wurglics M, Schubert-Zsilavecz M, Toennes SW. Identification of legal highs—ergot alkaloid patterns in two Argyreia nervosa products. Forensic Sci Int. 2014;242:62–71.

No high levels of stimulating LSH, agroclavine, elymoclavine, chanoclavine, penniclavine found in HBWR seeds, only in morning glory seeds. A 2014 forensics paper from Paulke found no LSH in HBWR seeds, but only found LSA & iso-LSA (83-84%) & ergometrine (10-17%) & rest minimal: lysergol, elymoclavine & chanoclavine.

Sandgrease: "HBWR has more of a sedative effect compared to MG."

Nogal: "HBWR is more body related while MG seeds have effects more similar to LSD."

attached: 2016 Polish morning glory study, Austin 1994: Tryptophan analogues form adducts by cooperative reaction with aldehydes and alcohols.

attached: From the Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants by Ratsch, Aztec and Mayan: morning glory are usually added to alcoholic drinks.

Attached File  2016 Polish morning glory study.pdf   1.19MB   33 downloads

Attached File  Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone.pdf   780.97KB   30 downloads

zzzzz morning glory usually added to alcoholic drinks.PNG

Edited by tregar, 05 July 2022 - 09:55 PM.

• roc likes this

#4 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2022 - 11:34 PM

Typewritermonky said:

What are the active compounds at work in this formulation that you believe?

I mean we know LSA isn't this psychedelically active, but is there a certain form of LSA that's active?  Whats happening here?

Hello again my friend Typewritermonky and Namaste. The major players are penniclavine and LSH in the seeds, and 3 other stimulating LSD like alkaloids...any leftover LSA in the seeds is easily converted to LSH using TEK on post #1 with supporting studies. There is ZERO sedation with this extract, stimulating just like LSD. VERY euphoric, more visual than 2 hits of LSD, VERY music enhancing, strong deep head space, profound spiritual insights. One of the very best music drugs imho.

zzzzz mg1.PNG

zzzzz mg2.PNG

zzzzz mg3.PNG

• roc likes this

#5 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2022 - 02:25 AM

zzzzz LSH.PNG

zzzzz LSD.PNG

zzzzz MG alkaloids.PNG

zzzzz MG analysis.PNG

Edited by tregar, 06 July 2022 - 03:01 AM.

#6 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2022 - 02:42 AM

CreonAntigone said:

Any other types of wine that could work? Vermouth?

Glad to see you my friend CreonAntigone. Absolutely CreonAntigone. Refer to pic below. Vermouth should work and has been defined as a fortified wine (alcohol 15 to 21%) flavored with mixture of herbs and spices. Some of them impart an aromatic flavor. I personally use cold Sherry wine as it has been shown to contain 10mg of acetaldehyde per 1oz or shot, this is one of the highest acetaldehyde levels ever recorded. It has a nutty flavor.

zzzzz acetaldehyde levels in wine.PNG

Edited by tregar, 06 July 2022 - 03:13 AM.

#7 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2022 - 03:56 AM

ItBeBasidia Posted 14 December 2020 (post #50 in the mg contains 5 stimulating LSD like drugs thread)

It's happening...

403 hand counted heavenly blue seeds ground and put to:
1/3 c cabernet, 1 oz whiskey, 2oz lemon juice

See ya on the other side!

Well I had a wonderful time.

After drinking the liquid, I made a fire and waited about an hour and a half and was feeling a cranky stomach as well as light effects like enhanced senses and giddiness. I went back inside to the container with the strained seed pulp and poured some water in and let it sit for 5 minutes then drank. I then took a pinch of the seed pulp, chewed and put it under my lip as if it was chewing tobacco.

About 30 minutes after that, it hit hard. I was in my bedroom with the lights off listening to music when all of a sudden I felt very light. I looked at my hands and moved them side to side and saw brilliant colored paisley tracers in their wake. That was the first I've experienced tracers. Music was an adventure as well. When I closed my eyes, I saw beautiful organic swirls, lattice like structures, faces, and shapes full of color going with the music. I opened my eyes and they remained if I wanted. I felt a omniscient divine presence the whole time. Every edge and outline of me and the world around me had a vibrant energy flow. My mind body connection was powerful. My mind environment connection just the same.

From onset til back to baseline was about 8 hours. On the come down my ab and glute muscles kept contracting as if they were working themselves out. I had excellent sleep and a nice after glow the next day. It felt as if I'd been optimized. Sorry it took long to get back to the thread, I needed a day to soak it all in.

I will be starting a winter grow of 'flying saucers' and 'Heavenly Blue'.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#8 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2022 - 12:21 PM

Namaste said:
Hey tregar, The wife and I used to trip hard from eating the seeds, didn't have any stomach issues.  I can imagine an extract is far superior.  Planning to give this one a go. :thumbup:
Thanks Namaste, you and I have much in common as we have both taken LSD over a hundred times. Thanks for your input and good luck.

Yes, Namaste you should really enjoy the extract (I certainly do) which converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH. I did a recent extraction on 500 heavenly blue morning glory seeds using 1 shot of 190% everclear along with added 10mg of DL tartaric acid combined with 1 shot of Sherry wine, both everclear and wine kept cold in fridge to prevent acetaldehyde in the wine from evaporating off, as this occurs at 70 degree F. Incredible experience, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x two, this is what it felt like:

1) more visual than acid
2) fine colored rainbows like aura reflections surrounding all objects, like a high vibration frequency made of color being emitted by everything causing the reflections
3) colored splashes made of alternating pink and green colors on the front and side wall like I have seen with Ayahuasca
4) warping and melting of furniture
5) colored intricate geometric lattice CEV's
6) strong mesmerizing euphoria
7) stimulating like acid
8) music was just fantastic
9) no anxiety or confusion like LSD

I am thinking of always combining this MG extract with my future bridgesii tea which I always take before I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and early afternoon long.

LAE-32 in TIHKAL by Dr. Shulgin is very similar to LSH or d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide (see below) and oral doses of 1.6 milligrams produce in volunteers strong long lasting LSD-like effects. It was Gröger who first discovered LSH in the seeds, published in his 1963 paper "Über das Vorkommen von Ergolinderivaten in Ipomoea-Arten". Later also Hofmann then extracted it from the seeds. It probably was in 1967, as Heim wrote in his work from August 1967 that Hofmann said he recently extracted it from the seeds (personal communication, as they knew each other very well).

LSD----------------------------------------CH2CH3-----CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C20 H25 N3 0)
LAE-32-----------------------------------------H------CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 0)
d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide-----------H---------CHOHCH3....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 02)
Penniclavine-----------------------------------------------------chemical formula (C16 H18 N2 O2)

Glasser in 1961 noticed animals also became stimulated when injected with LSH. Dr. Glasser said some of the mice even stood on their hine legs and pressed on the noses of the mice in front of them, very peculiar. Animal tests all point to LSH being an active psychedelic and it is indeed the closest thing to LSD found in nature, far closer than d-ergine. Owsley claims Hoffman himself told him that LAOH or LSH is very LSD-like.

Sphlaotptpererxx said:
how much liquid can you remove from the final product before the LSH decomposes if at all?
Unfortunately, removing all the liquid will cause the LSH to decompose back to LSA, so a solid extract is impossible, I would not recommend removing any liquid, simply chug down the cold 2oz or so liquid in one gulp.

Attached "2022, Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and aldehydes"

As stated in 2022 paper:

The LSA constituent of Claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the Mesoamerican morning glory) forms LSH when submerged into fermented liquor (Arcamone, 1961) LSH is the chemical adduct formed from the reaction of LSA and acetaldehyde. 

Attached File  Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf   1.13MB   53 downloads

Edited by tregar, 06 July 2022 - 02:35 PM.

#9 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2022 - 07:05 AM

PriestTheyCalledHim said:

Doesn't LSA or ingesting morning glory seeds or extracting the LSA cause bad nausea and stomach cramps?

Yes, eating the seeds will cause intense nausea (do not eat the seeds!), but this extract in post #1 has zero nausea. Ergometrine which causes mild cramping is very low in MG seeds at only 3 to 5% (see graph on post #5) compared to HBWR seeds (very high at 17 percent). Look at the pics on Post #4 of the actual extraction, cotton ball stuffed in funnel removes all the nauseating seed debris but leaves the active solution to flow thru. Liquid LSH and the other 4 LSD like alkaloids from the extract glow blue when smeared on a paper plate and held under blacklight, see pic on post #4.

problemsolver said:

Why would you not recommend removing any liquid?

When you take the 2oz extract out of fridge, and attempt to evaporate off any liquid, the temp of the solution will rise from fridge temp to room temp, acetaldehyde boils out of wine at 70 degree F, thus all the LSH you just made will be destroyed and will decompose back to LSA which is sedating and not psychedelic.

The 4 key studies on how this extract works:

* 2022, Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and aldehydes
* 1994, Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone
* 1961, Production of a new lysergic acid derivative LSH in submerged culture by a strain of Claviceps paspali Stevens & Hall By F. Arcamone
* 2016, Polish morning glory study

As stated in 2022 paper:

The LSA constituent of Claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the Mesoamerican morning glory) forms LSH when submerged into fermented liquor (Arcamone, 1961) LSH is the chemical adduct formed from the reaction of LSA and acetaldehyde.

Page 8441, 1994 Austin: "Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone":

Reaction of Indole with Acetaldehyde: A 0.2% solution of indole in equal amounts of water, ethanol, and acetaldehyde formed a product with 60% yield after 1 hour of reaction at ambient temperature. Omitting the ethanol (50% acetaldehyde in water mixture) had no effect.

Decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to 0.1% increased the reaction rate and percent yield of product. See pic of the researchers's indole + acetaldehyde adduct product formed before (page 8439) and after (page 8441).

The researchers achieved a new adduct product with or without the use of ethanol, it made no difference, you only need water acidified to around ph=4 and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution, and around a 3 hour soak time for 100% conversion.

Sherry wine fits the bill perfectly with it's high acetaldehyde content, and low ph, which is already at ph=4, just like the study calls for. The researchers stated "the lower the PH, the faster the reaction (indole adduct formation at the NH group)." It contains the perfect amount of acetaldehyde as well, in an alcoholic medium no less.

The 5 stimulating LSD like alkaloids in the seeds are readily soluble in alcohol:

From "The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Physiology" page 32 "Agroclavine is readily soluble in organic acids, agroclavine is stable to acids", wine stands as one of the sources of organic acids. Page 33 "Elymoclavine is only somewhat soluble in water". Peter Webster states in "Sacred Mushrooms of the Goddess, the Secrets of Eleusis" in the morning glory chapter that Chanoclavine is soluble in alcohol.

Penniclavine is readily soluble in alcohol. LSH in the seeds or formed in the cold extract from any leftover LSA + Sherry wine which contains 10mg acetaldehyde per shot is only stable in acidic cold alcohol such as wine, otherwise it decomposes to LSA in plain water or under microwaved ionic conditions (see 2016 Polish mg study). The psychoactive Penniclavine and LSH (both just as stimulating as LSD) are the two highest alkaloids in the seeds.

1) D-Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide (LSH) in MG seeds (or formed easily with extract in this TEK from any leftover LSA + acetaldehyde in sherry wine): Glasser in 1961 noticed animals became stimulated when injected with LSH. Dr. Glasser said some of the mice even stood on their hine legs and pressed on the noses of the mice in front of them, very peculiar. Animal tests all point to LSH being an active psychedelic and it is indeed the closest thing to LSD found in nature, far closer than d-ergine. Owsley claims Hoffman himself told him that LAOH or LSH is very LSD-like. LSH is very similar to LAE-32 in TIHKAL by Dr. Shulgin which was found stimulating and quite active at 1.6mg in volunteers with long lasting LSD like effects. 

2) Penniclavine in mg seeds = 1958 paper from Yui Takeo showed that when animals were injected with penniclavine, they were stimulated just as much as when given LSD.

3) Chanoclavine in mg seeds = 1958 paper from Yui Takeo showed that when animals were injected wth chanoclavine, they were stimulated MORE than when they were given LSD.

4) Agroclavine in mg seeds = 1958 paper from Yui Takeo showed than when animals were injected with agroclavine, they were stimulated just as much as when they were given LSD.

5) Elymoclavine in mg seeds = 1958 paper from Yui Takeo showed that when animals were injected with elymoclavine, they were stimulated MORE than when they were given LSD.

Attached File  Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf   1.13MB   62 downloads
Attached File  Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone.pdf   780.97KB   40 downloads
Attached File  Production of a new lysergic acid derivative LSH in submerged culture by a strain of Claviceps paspali Stevens & Hall By F. Arcamone.pdf   3.29MB   43 downloads
Attached File  2016 Polish morning glory study.pdf   1.19MB   45 downloads

LSH vs LSD.JPG

Edited by tregar, 08 July 2022 - 09:34 AM.

#10 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2022 - 12:29 PM

"Psychotomimetics of the Convolvulaceae morning glory", page 93: 
This particular plant seems to have been more important to the Aztecs in divinity then Peyotl or Teonanacatl, two of their other classical sacred plants.

Jonathan Ott "Pharmacotheon": 
Ololiuhqui was far more prominent as an entheogen here in Mesoamerica than those mushrooms; the mushrooms are mentioned only here and there by a few competent chroniclers; yet almost an entire book was devoted to denouncing mainly the ololiuhqui idolatry. The annals of the Inquisition contain many times more autos de fe for ololiuhqui than for mushrooms.

Including my latest two Bridgesii Cactus Tea reports here from my diary to illustrate the "cotton ball stuffed in a funnel" filtering for a nausea free experience from either MG seed extract or Cactus tea.

1) In the future, will be combining my bridgesii cactus tea (have used home grown bridgesii cactus tea over 200 times in a decade) with a smaller dose of MG penniclavine/LSH extract (around 400 seeds or so) for use when I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and afternoon long (10am till 3pm)...this is the Cadillac of psychedelic combinations, have combined cactus tea with LSD countless times, super strong way out there psychedelic experience. Music sounds entirely Alien, like hearing it for the first time, so incredibly Heavenly. Infinite open eyed beauty, neon colors everywhere, I've looked at the clouds outside as they form endless vistas of animals, Japanese landscapes, palaces, Aztec and Mayan pyramids, half human half animal creatures, mind-blowing. 

1) The cotton ball stuffed in a funnel is an excellent tool (and one of the greatest inventions of all time) for making not only nausea free morning glory extracts, but nausea free cactus extracts as well, have used for more than a decade, for use with bridgesii cactus tea illustrated below:

Over the summer, I put the breaks on my Sublingual Ayahuasca: https://mycotopia.ne...r-a-years-time/, and use my home grown bridgesii cactus instead. My wife, her sister and teenage daughters go at least once a week to the waterpark down the street. I only use the cactus tea for outside as mescaline was made for outdoors. I grow a patio of bridgesii which get morning sun only, to shield from the hot, intolerant heat.

Trip report 6-8-22 Wed at the waterpark:

Today at 10am, drank the tea made from 780g de-corred chunks (3 of these bad boys), peeled wax skin from outer later, boiled for 45 minutes on high, then filtered thru a strainer, then reduced the liquid down to 6oz, then filtered the 6oz thru a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, to get out any nausea causing particles to the intestines. Anytime I do this, I end up with a zero nausea, heavenly experience....so long as you can tolerate the bitter taste of the cactus, you are in for a treat.

Also took 300mg of pure THH 1 hour after drinking the cactus tea, never take at the same, but stagger by 1 hour, you don't want the mild maoi's in the cactus mixing with the SRI which is THH, I've done it before, trust me you don't as your heart beat will accelerate for several hours. Always take the cactus tea 1st, then 1 hour later take the THH, in that order only.

Around noon, the cactus tea and THH was working very well! Felt like a 500mg strong mescaline experience....all of nature looked like an outdoor fairy tale land full of neon colored bikinis...the open eye beauty was un-real, infinite in it's scope, nature shown with a diamondlike brilliance, strong deep head space, profound spiritual awakening, the music being played was just heavenly.

Home at 3pm (several hours after they opened) and it's still working very well! Playing music is just phenomenal...and all the movie stars on television look like glowing brilliant colored cartoon versions of themselves. Cactus always does a fine job of exaggerating facial and body features. The colors on cactus are extraordinary, and not of this planet, neon red-greens, neon orange-blues, neon purple-yellows. With eyes closed I saw majestic scenery of palaces and gardens, and some weird alien kind of creatures made of purple colors, a group of 3 of them looking back at me. I saw far away places, and completely naked beautiful women all neon glowing and flirting. Gotta love the cactus.

Artwork courtesy Hannah Faith Yata, Chuck Sperry "empathy"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far, I've gone to the waterpark once a week every week this summer, each time taking somewhere between 780 and 1,000g of bridgesii fresh chunks from my smaller home grown bridgesii. Each 6oz pint jar when full, holds the equivalent of 1,000g fresh bridgesii chunks boiled down. Last week I drank 1000g or one 6oz jar not shown (used up). 1,000g (what it is in a 6oz jar) divided by two gives me the equivalent of 500mg very strong mescaline after I drink the whole 6oz jar.

I'm going again to waterpark in 3 hours this morning this wed, drinking an entire jar on the right, this 6oz will again have around 500mg mescaline.

Trip report at the waterpark (last Friday) from 11am till 3pm:

I drank an entire 6oz tea (500mg mescaline equivalent).

My favorite thing to do is sit in the wave pool on the outskirt with my wife her sister and teenage daughters, and sit in the waves as they splash up on me, sometimes so powerful they turn my body sideways as I laugh and smile...just like being in the ocean, love the sounds of the waves, and people watching, they play music over the loud speakers...I watch the patterns and neon colors wash across the water, very euphoric, total spiritual ecstasy...the music sounds incredible. Very profound spiritual experience...deep head space, infinite open eyed beauty, nature shines like a diamond, neon colored bikinis, when looking at the clouds in the sky, they move as if in animated stop motion, like frame shots taken every half seconds, beautiful experience beyond any words. Walking in the gift shops always tells me how hard I am tripping, as the hanging beads from ceiling to floor shine and glisten like diamonds, the women look so beautiful, beauty is insane. Their facial and body features are exaggerated like a cartoon, there is a feeling like all of Heaven is smiling down on you that is common with cactus.

Update 6.22.2022: Even though I always wait at least 7 days between trips, I drank this 4 days later on Wed before going to waterpark again, and it still kicked much ass! felt just like a 500mg to 600mg experience. Blew my mind. All of nature looked just incredible....beauty unreal everywhere....even back home at 3pm it was still kicking my ass...music is just phenomenal..so bad ass. 

Pic: artwork courtesy Jillian Evelyn (Juxtapoz and hi fructose art mag), each 6oz cactus tea jar when full contains 1,000g fresh cactus bridgesii chunks boiled down (around 500mg mescaline). The chunks are boiled on hi for 45 minutes, then filtered thru a strainer, reduced to 6oz then filtered thru a cotton ball in a funnel to remove all the nauseating particles to the intestines for a zero nausea experience.

Pic: LSA forms LSH via acetaldehyde adduct

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.

bridgesii 1.JPG

bridgesii 2.JPG

LSA forms LSH via acetaldehyde adduct.JPG

Edited by tregar, 08 July 2022 - 05:39 PM.

#11 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2022 - 08:20 AM

Glassmushrooms said:

To form LSH one would likely need some sort of catalyst (though by no means is it impossible that it could form LSH, I just wouldn't  state it so confidently until some decent peer reviewed studies better confirm it.)

Glassmushrooms, you are thinking of Lysergic acid (not lysergic acid amide or LSA) which indeed does need a catalyst (PyBop) to couple diethylamine in order to form LSD for example.

LSA amides form adducts with aldehydes without the need for a catalyst, see all papers below, this has been shown to happen (in the proper conditions such as I use in my TEK) as far back as the 1938 paper below. I include 3 papers on post #9 that shown this happens. You simply mix the two together (even a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution works fine as is found in Sherry wine, see 1994 Austin study) in an acidic solution at ph=4 or lower, stir, the acetaldehyde is attracted to the NH group and adducts, the lower the PH, the faster the reaction the researchers stated...that's it...this is shown to happen in all 3 studies I posted if you take the time to download the studies and read them.

Page 8441, 1994 Austin: "Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone":

Reaction of Indole with Acetaldehyde: A solution of indole in water, ethanol, and acetaldehyde formed a product with 60% yield after 1 hour of reaction at ambient temperature.

Decreasing the concentration of acetaldehyde to 0.1% increased the reaction rate and percent yield of product. See pic of the researcher's indole + acetaldehyde adduct product formed before (page 8439) and after (page 8441).

The researchers achieved a new adduct product with or without the use of ethanol, it made no difference, you only need water acidified to around ph=4 and around a 0.1% acetaldehyde solution, and around a 3 hour soak time for 100% conversion.

Sherry wine fits the bill perfectly with it's high acetaldehyde content, and low ph, which is already at ph=4, just like the study calls for. The researchers stated "the lower the PH, the faster the reaction (indole adduct formation at the NH group)." It contains the perfect amount of acetaldehyde as well, in an alcoholic medium no less.

This is how it is formed naturally in the morning glory seeds as well, as the fresh seeds produce high amounts of LSH due to the acetaldehyde in the fresher seeds, and over time, not all but much of the LSH breaks down to the "sedating and not psychedelic LSA" in older seeds, see 2016 Polish MG study. However the leftover LSA in the seeds can easily be restored to the stimulating and psychedelic LSH by following TEK which is based on all the studies.

LSH is a "labile adduct" just as chemist Peter Webster states of LSA + acetaldehyde, labile means unstable, but it becomes and remains stable in acidic solutions such as wine, as LSH breaks back down to LSA if extracted into plain water. You have to use acidic cold solutions for it to remain stable.

Even as far back as 1961, claviceps paspali which has the same alkaloid profile as morning glory seeds reacted as follows: when the claviceps paspali was dunked into fermented liquor at a low ph (wine is a fermented liquor at ph=4), the LSA component of the ergot formed LSH. Again, I have included this study as well.

LSH does indeed reach the brain and has been found in the bloodstream of those ingesting alcoholic seed extracts, see toxicology study on post #3.

From 2022 paper references: [6] Mehra, R. K., and Pandya, K. C. (1938). "The condensation of aldehydes with amides - Part II. The condensation of cinnamaldehyde." Proc Natl Acad Sci India - Phys Sci, 7(6), 376-380.

These 4 studies are included in post #9 which supports my TEK, the experience speaks for itself, try it and see, also see the LSH report from basidia on post #7 as well.

* 2022, Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide (LSA) and aldehydes
* 1994, Tryptophan analogues form adducts by reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone
* 1961, Production of a new lysergic acid derivative LSH in submerged culture by a strain of Claviceps paspali Stevens and Hall By F. Arcamone
* 2016, Polish morning glory study

And yes, DL tartaric acid powder is TOXIC to the body if taken in too high a dose, I accidentally used too much around 50mg + a long time ago in one of my first experimental extracts, and felt bad for an hour or so, I had to drink a lot of water with a pinch of baking soda to help myself feel better...look up the material safety data sheet on DL tartaric acid, ingestion precautions are everywhere listed on these data sheets. Put a pinch in a shot of water and watch as it takes the PH down all the way to ph=1, measure with ph paper. Ph=1 is not safe to ingest, it would be like ingesting drops of hydrochloric acid, which is at ph=1. You would not ingest that either would you?

Erowid report:

400 older dried seeds is similar to a little less than one hit LSD. 400 fresh off vine is like about 2 or three hits.

Older morning glory seeds can be restored to their original high LSH glory by converting the leftover LSA in the seeds to their original high LSH levels using this TEK. The psychoactive Penniclavine (just as stimulating as LSD in animal studies) and LSH (also just as stimulating as LSD and psychoactive just like LAE-32 in TIHKAL with long lasting LSD like effects at 1.6mg in human volunteers) are the two highest alkaloids in the morning glory seeds, important teamwork, everyone knows that 2 or 3 alkaloids combined are more powerful than just one. There are 5 important stimulating LSD like alkaloids (all found to be just as stimulating as LSD) by Yui Takeo in 1958 study on the MG seeds. He concluded that all 5 were likely to be psychoactive, but no human studies were ever done on them, even to this day. LSH is extremely similar to LAE-32, almost identical:

LSD----------------------------------------CH2CH3-----CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C20 H25 N3 0)
LAE-32-----------------------------------------H------CH2CH3.....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 0)
d-lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide-----------H---------CHOHCH3....chemical formula (C18 H21 N3 02)

(1) The above experiments with mice, rabbits, cats and dogs who were injected with elymoclavine, agroclavine, chanoclavine alkaloids from morning glory can be found in "Neuropharmacological studies on a new series of ergot alkaloids" "Elymoclavine as a potent analeptic on reserpine-sedation" by tohoru Yui and Yuji Takeo, Hyg 911/LSD 494, Jap. J. Pharmacol. 7, 157 (1958). Jap. J. Pharmacol 7, 157-161 (1958).

(2) LSH experiments on animals: A. Glasser, Nature 189, 313 (1961)

(3) No high levels of stimulating LSH, agroclavine, elymoclavine, chanoclavine, penniclavine found in HBWR seeds, only in morning glory seeds. A 2014 forensics paper from Paulke found no LSH in HBWR seeds, but only found LSA and iso-LSA (83-84%) and ergometrine (10-17%) and rest minimal: lysergol, elymoclavine and chanoclavine. We know that MG has centuries of Shamanic use, while HBWR has no history of Shamanic use. HBWR only has history of medicinal use.

Please keep in mind that HBWR has high levels of ergometrine at 17%, causes cramping and vasoconstriction, ergometrine levels in morning glory for comparison is very low at only 3 to 5%.

Hundreds of participants made a pilgrimage to Eleusis during a ceremony held every fall were tripping on a brew called the Kykeon theorized to be made of claviceps paspali ergot which grew and still grows on the grass adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian Plain for hundreds of years prepared by the Priest (formula kept secret) in ancient Greece, which contains the EXACT SAME ALKALOID PROFILE as the Mesoamerican morning glory, yes they were most likely tripping on LSH + penniclavine + the 4 other stimulating LSD like alkaloids in the ergot, from the writings we also know it had fresh mint leaves in it (high in acetaldehyde), and could have been prepared in wine (also high in acetaldehyde), either of which will convert any leftover LSA in the ergot directly to LSH.

The Eleusinian Mysteries were initiations held every year for the cult of Demeter and Persephone based at the Panhellenic Sanctuary of Eleusis in ancient Greece. They are the "most famous of the secret religious rites of ancient Greece". Persephone's rebirth is symbolic of the rebirth of all plant life and the symbol of eternity of life that flows from the generations that spring from each other. Numerous scholars have proposed that the power of the Eleusinian Mysteries came from the kykeon's functioning as an entheogen, or psychedelic agent.

The initiates, sensitized by their fast and prepared by preceding ceremonies, are believed to have been propelled by the effects of a powerful psychoactive potion into revelatory mind states with profound spiritual and intellectual ramifications. Men, women and even slaves were allowed initiation. Plato, "the ultimate design of the Mysteries...was to lead us back to the principles from which we descended...a perfect enjoyment of intellectual [spiritual] good."

Claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L has been known to grow in the famous Rarian plain adjacent to Eleusis. It contains same identical alkaloids as found in the Mexican morning-glory seeds. This means the freshly powdered claviceps paspali would also have very high amounts of LSH and penniclavine and could have even been used directly in powdered form.

We also find from the writings that several people had snuck the brew out of Eleusis and consumed it at parties. It is my personal opinion that this is what the priest used for over 2,000 years in the sacred brew, ingredients kept secret all those years, remember that the brew had to be able to serve hundreds of people at once, grass infected ergot which grows adjacent to Eleusis could have easily done that.

Krystle Cole from the book "Lysergic":

"Isn't Ergot what Socrates used to take at Eleusis?" I thought it was kind of cool to be taking something that the founders of our democracy used to take, but that our current democracy has made illegal.

LSD chemist Todd Skinner replied "Yes, the priest who handed down the secret formula from generation to generation did a wine or water (with mint or peppermint leaves added) infusion of the ergot." Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years.

Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic and Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Even LSD chemist prepared claviceps paspali ergot in wine. He must have known the secret of acetaldehyde adduction to form LSH in the wine from the LSA in the ergot.

LSD chemist often use claviceps paspali ergot to make LSD. They will boil all the extracted alkaloids in a solution of ph=10 potassium hydoxide in the ergot under nitrogen inert atmosphere under low light conditions to convert to Lysergic acid, and then couple diethylamine to the lysergic acid to form LSD using the modern PyBop peptide coupling agent. Learn more about claviceps paspali (same alkaloid profile as the Mexican morning glory) theorized use at Eleusis here on post #26, 5 page paper "Has the Mystery of the Eleusinian Mysteries been solved?" https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-2 and also post #24 on why Ergometrine (high 17% levels in HBWR vs only 3 to 5% in MG) causes vasoconstriction and cramping.

Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) writes in "Hofmann's Elixir, LSD and the new Eleusis": "It is my hope that one day people will once again gather just like at Eleusis in ancient Greece and take entheogens in a beautiful environment like a garden area surrounded by nature and flowers." Reminds me of the way the UDV and Santo Daime take Ayahuasca.

Hofmann was also friends with Aldoux Huxley, Huxley saw the value of psychedelic drugs in offering a chance to experience extraordinary states of consciousnes to people who lack the talent for visionary experience, which is the province of mystics, saints and great artists.

Both the Mexican morning glory and Claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L. contain two strong drugs in sky high amounts: LSH (lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide and penniclavine).

The kykeon (sacred Eleusis entheogenic potion kept secret by the priest used in ancient Greece) was conceivably composed of the same formula used in this TEK (which could have been used directly in powdered form, as the hallucinogenic alkaloids from claviceps paspali are soluble in water) and mint or wine. We know from the ancient writings the brew had fresh mint added to it. Mint contains water soluble acetaldehyde and isovaleraldehyde and their corresponding acids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other post you may be interested in: "Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time":
https://mycotopia.ne...r-a-years-time/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LSH Tek pictures

pic1: I grow a dozen heavenly blue MG per planter for the pretty flowers and seeds, however, I mostly use seeds directly from a grower or producer (which I buy in large lot sizes), as my two planters only produce around thousand seeds as they can only get so high and crowd together (5 or so seeds per black seed pod). Very pretty "miniature morning glory" with mini purple flowers that begin to bloom right away are native to my state and I found them naturally growing on the fence line of my property, they are self propagating and continue to grow year after year. I absolutely love them.

pic2: Seedlings popped up after 7 days

pic3: Materials list for LSH + penniclavine + 4 other LSD like alkaloids in the seeds Tek, ie "LSH Tek".

* homegrown 2 large bridgesii which I make a tea out of and drink before going to waterpark all summer long with pass, see post #10 for 2 recent trip report, gives me around 500 to 600mg very strong mescaline. I now combine bridgesii tea extract with MG LSH Tek extract made with around 400 seeds before I go in the mornings.
* red light bulb from grocery store to replace into lamp where extract is being performed to simulate low light conditions to keep fragile freebase alkaloids from decomposing until they are converted into the stable DL tartaric salt form further on into the extraction, then they are stable to light.
* mg seeds
* paper plate with ends folded in and hammer to crush seeds between a paper plate on garage floor
* the crushed seeds are then added to coffee grinder to grind further
* 190 proof everclear (grain alcohol)
* fresh just opened cold sherry wine (this wine contains the highest acetaldehyde content of all wines at 10mg per shot or 1oz), always spray wine preservation gas from $9 wine preserver canister (*mazon) into bottle before replacing cork and storing in fridge for next use to keep the precious acetaldehyde from decomposing to vinegar, or else this TEK will not work. Keep everclear, wine + MG extract fridge cold at all times as acetaldehyde invisibly boils out at 70 degree F.
* DL tartaric acid from *mazon or similar
* mason jar with cotton ball stuffed in a funnel to filter out all the nauseating seed debris from the extract. The seed debris causes nausea due to irritation to intestines, but the solids are all removed by filtration, and the actives remain dissolved into the alcohol for a nausea free experience
* cue tips to swab into final solution, smear cue tip on a paper plate under blacklight, the LSH and 4 other stimulating LSD like alkaoids glow bright blue under blacklight.

pic4: The steps in the extraction pics listed from end to beginning in reverse order.

pic5: The 2 highest alkaloids in the seeds are stimulating and psychoactive just like LSD, and work together as a team at 500 seeds for an experience that is like your very best 2 hit LSD experience x 2. Highly entheogenic, strong and stimulating, zero sedation. Receptorome chart shows LSH and penniclavine vs LSD, notice how penniclavine overlaps and even fills in for any missing receptors that LSH does not touch, incredible teamwork. Nature often uses multiple alkaloids together to hit multiple receptor targets, as one cannot reach them all...notice how the combo of LSH + penniclavine hits way more receptors than LSD by itself. The seeds touch or agonize all the very important adrenal receptors that DMT, mescaline, and shrooms hit. These receptors are associated with aesthetic beauty enhancement, euphoria, color and music enhancement, see "Psychedelic Information Theory" book by James Kent. Mescaline hits these receptors hard, and everyone who has taken cactus tea or mescaline knows that beauty enhancement is "over the top" or "infinite" + out of this world neon colors are prominent on moderate dose mescaline, colors are extraordinary, as is listening to music, so incredibly Heavenly. See: http://www.t3db.ca/toxins/T3D3687, and see Thomas S. Ray, Psychedelics and the Human Receptorome (2010): http://journals.plos...al.pone.0009019

pic6: LSH levels are 3 times higher in fresher seeds bought from producer (not shown) vs levels in seeds that have been sitting on retail racks for many months...store your seeds in freezer in a vacuum bag using a $30 vacuum sealer from *almart, then place seeds into freezer to preserve high LSH content...but don't worry this TEK converts any leftover LSA that has decomposed from the LSH in the seeds BACK INTO LSH very easily. But still, store your seeds in the freezer like I do.

pic7: 2016 Polish MG study shows LSH from the seeds decomposes to LSA if extracted into plain water instead of acidic solutions like cold wine. This is why the plain water extracts are often quite sedating, as they contain no LSH, but rather high amounts of LSA (sedating and not psychedelic).

pic8: 2016 Polish MG study shows ergometrine (which causes cramping and vasoconstriction) is very low In MG seeds at only 3 to 5%, while it is quite high at 17% in HBWR.

pic9: Penniclavine and LSH are the main actives in the seeds, important teamwork, LSH is shown compared to LSD. LSD may be strongly active at 100 to 200ug, but LSH is also strongly active at 1.6mg. LSH is very identical to LAE-32 in TIHKAL, which was found quite active and strong at 1.6mg in human voluteers, long lasting LSD like effects in all volunteers.

pic10: The ruins at Eleusis The Eleusinian Mysteries were initiations held every year for the cult of Demeter and Persephone based at the Panhellenic Sanctuary of Eleusis in ancient Greece. They are the "most famous of the secret religious rites of ancient Greece"

pic11: Eleusis participants shown in acient Greece, hundreds of participants each year would take part in the pilgrimage to Eleusis, to drink the entheogenic Kykeon prepared by the priest, theorized to contain a wine (high in acetaldehyde) extract of claviceps paspali, or a water extract of claviceps paspali with added mint or peppermint leaves (high in acetaldehyde), same exact alkaloid profile as the mesoamerican Aztec and Mayan morning glory.

pic12: Claviceps paspali infected wild grass Paspalum distichum L has been known to grow in the famous Rarian plain adjacent to Eleusis. It contains identical alkaloids as found in the Mexican morning-glory seeds. This means the freshly powdered claviceps paspali would also have very high amounts of LSH and penniclavine and could have even been used directly in powdered form. The priest only need add this powder to a brew with added mint leaves (high in acetaldehyde) or with wine in order to add the acetaldehyde component for transforming any leftover LSA in the claviceps paspali to LSH, just like the famous 1961 study "Production of a new lysergic acid derivative LSH in submerged culture by a strain of Claviceps paspali", Stevens and Hall By F. Arcamone.

pic13: From the "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" by Ratsch. The freshly ground morning glory seeds are normally added to alcoholic drinks (like Balche) by the ancient Aztec and Mayan, they knew the secret. They knew the alcohol would not only extract the 5 stimulating LSD like alkaloids, but studies now show the leftover LSA in the seeds easily converts to the stimulating and LSD-like LSH via acetaldehyde adduction which occurs in fermented wine at ph=4 or below.

pic14: Closeup of MG extraction LSH tek, pics listed from end to beginning in reverse order.

mg1.JPG mg2.JPG mg3.JPG mg4.JPG mg5.JPG
mg6.JPG mg7.JPG mg8.JPG mg9.JPG mg10.JPG
mg11.JPG mg12.JPG mg13.JPG mg 14.JPG

Edited by tregar, 10 July 2022 - 02:59 PM.

#12 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 July 2022 - 03:24 PM

20 minute visionary visit from a dead Aztec Shaman

This is how I got into growing morning glory, thought would share as I feel it was more a message from the Aztec Shaman, also goes to show the visual power of high dose LSD made from ergot alkaloids, this really happened.

Over 12 years ago, girlfriend and I both dropped 10 hits each of super old 15 year old decomposed acid given to us by a dear friend, he had stored it in between the pages of a book all that time without using a baggie, when held in front of black light, only around 60% of each blotter glowed, rest decomposed. It had a sick feeling for the first 2 hours, but then it worked and skyrocketed us to a higher divine plane, it was very strong.

She and I both saw the exact same vision for 20 minutes straight which had formed out of the shadows cast by the fake Christmas tree lights onto the wall--a 20 minute "schooling" by an ancient powerful & spiritually prominent Shaman from Aztec era --- I have never had an experience like that ever again to this day--it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The Shaman sat on a living chair made of spirit animals (birds, jaguars, otters, pumas, macaws, toucans) that morphed into other animals constantly, to the left and right of him were centaurs (half animal below, half naked female above), the great Pyramid of the Aztec capital behind him, and he showed me the rise and fall of several civilizations throughout time--and what is even more amazing--is that we both saw the exact same vision.

The Shaman wore a huge beautiful headdress made of feathers and the detail of the 20 minute animated vision was beyond 4k, and extremely detailed--it was also the vision in which I saw snake vines behind the centaurs, and before the Shaman left us at the end, he motioned to me with his eyes to look to the right of the living room out the window into the patio area where I had an empty garden plot--he was trying to tell me to plant entheogenic plants in the plot--that spring, summer & fall I grew morning glory in that plot on a large wide & tall wooden trellis cemented into the ground.

His point in showing me the rise and fall of the different civilizations was that I believe he was trying to tell me that "if humanity is to survive, the only hope is a Spiritual Solution".

mg15.JPG

#13 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2022 - 04:54 PM

I also took 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine (psychedeic SRI) at the same time.

Holy cow! I just had an experience this afternoon on 15g heavenly blue MG extracted into 1oz everclear + 1oz wine + 20mg DL tartaric acid..

more powerful than 400ug of acid! And zero anxiety or paranoia like with LSD, this felt so more natural...I looked at my skin and saw hieroglyphic symbols all over them...closed eye visuals of insane dancing geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate.

Open eye alternating colors on all the walls. So divinely beautiful.

Very strong euphoria, incredible colors, infinite open eyed beauty. Way more colorful than LSD, these are vibrant & rich almost other worldly.

This is just as powerful as any of my high dose cactus experiences. Intensely sacred & very healing I really need this! 8 to 10 hour experience.

Music so bad ass it's beyond comprehension. Identical to mescaline rich music enhancement....super deep head space...this LSH + penniclavine is unreal!!!!!!!

I'm just like all of you, burning up in this heat...climate change is so real...thank goodness for this very powerful trip, it was so welcome. I have to walk my dog every day off at 7am in the parks and rivers to stay cool. I visit the waterpark once a week with my family where I used to lifeguard, as it is right down the road...and even then, we have to leave at 2pm its just so hot.

I will show pictures later as I took them every step of the way.

1. 1 shot fridge cold everclear and 1 shot sherry wine (just opened)

2. 20mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 1 fridge cold shot everclear + 1 fridge cold shot sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to attraction/condensation reaction forming stable alkaloid.  Notice adding 20mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4. to 3.5

3. 15g of heavenly blue morning glory (I buy in lots direct from grower) weighed out. I store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a $30 vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer.

4. crush it all in between a paper plate with ends folded end on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a litter further down, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder....as the alkaloids are all within the tight hard embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 1 shot everclear + 1 shot sherry wine, all kept cold to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later. Then allowed around 5 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant off the solution over the cotton ball filter. Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas into wine, then replace cork and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days.

7. The MG debris all filtered thru one cotton ball, had to change out once, then it filtered thru 2nd cotton ball, all the actives remain in solution, but the cotton ball takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience.

8. ending solution, keep cold at all times. This afternoon, drank LSH + penniclavine extract and resulted in 8 hour experience, more powerful than 400ug of acid, more natural, love more than acid. One of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. Profound sacred healing.

100.JPG 101.JPG 102.JPG 103.JPG

104.JPG 105.JPG 106.JPG 107.JPG

108.JPG 109.JPG

Edited by tregar, 20 July 2022 - 10:28 PM.

#14 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2022 - 12:18 PM

8 pics of the easy fast process above. In less than 1 hour the extract is ready, a few minutes to prepare and 45 minutes of it sitting in fridge with shaking once every 15 minutes.

Keep in mind: I experienced zero nausea using this powerful extract and absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction...ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low in MG at only 3% while it is quite high in HBWR seeds at 17%, see graphs and pics in the beginning of this thread. HBWR also lacks penniclaivine and the other 4 alkaloids in MG that were found just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, important teamwork. 

This extract is stimuating just like LSD and zero sedation...the LSH that is made from LSA with this tek is stimulating, just like the stimulating penniclavine in the seeds. 

Update: Next day feel very pleasant afterglow, like a serotonin reset, very refreshed feeling. Before going to sleep, the effects of the 15g MG LSH/penniclavine extract + 300mg THH were still working, viewed around 45 minutes worth of closed eye visions, some of the most incredible visions I have ever seen of an overhead view of landscapes with beaches and sand dunes with winding trails that led to impressive architecture atop a hill, very relaxing scenery. I continued to see colored dots and trails that darted around like fireworks and shot across my closed eye visual field...these trails would then come together to form the monochrome realistic visions. These visions were beyond 4k and very detailed.

After the beach scenery, saw an Egyptian thoth, with the head of an ibis but beak of a bird. Then he disappeared and was replaced with a beautiful Egyptian woman with flowing robe, she held out her hands to me as if to show me something. She was then replaced with Mayan or Aztec pyramids, the detail of the steps incredible, then saw an overhead view of an ancient religious dwelling made out of stone, sort of like Stonehenge but different. I could tell people used to gather there and had spiritually significant ceremonies. Dozens of visions continued before I drifted off to sleep, some like snapshops, others like slow or fast moving movies, too numerous to mention here, but all beyond breathtaking. 

Tetrahydroharmine or THH is a pyschedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor (not an maoi or rima like harmine, even though it has harmine in the name) that is found in Caapi vine. I make her myself at home from harmaline. She functions as a "psychedelic amplifier" and like the natives say, this alkaloid brings out the "essence" of other psychoactive plants. She (female teaching spirit) is stimulating and has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours. Combining her with the MG extract is just incredible, she amplifies the effects of the extract, the euphoria of both in combo is very strong. 

As mentioned in post above, music was so heavenly...had my headphones on the whole time and the music was if I was hearing it for the very first time...just as strong as when you take a high dose cactus tea, no different, was shocked at how incredible it sounded, gasped in awe at the music so many times, so alien sounding, so incredibly beautiful....will be using this MG extract at least once a week or every 2 weeks from now on, beyond impressed with the effects. 

Had 4k movies playing and all the actresses looked like glowing, dazzling, beautiful colorful cartoon versions of themselves, their bodily features exaggerated...their necklaces and sparkling dresses shown and glistened like precious stones, so beautiful...there was a colored shimmering around all people & objects, like a fine colored rainbow reflection...heavy tracers...powerful mesmerizing euphoria. There was an "alive" quality to even inanimate objects. Everything shown as if it had a powerful divine light within itself, the divine interconnection of everything was apparent. The shifting of textures and patterns was magical, extremely visual & audial. For only 50 cents, had an experience that was as powerful as two 12" bridgesii...still in shock at how incredible the experience was, highly recommend. 

In the future, will always continue to take 300mg of tetrahydroharmine at the exact same time in a capsule when I drink the MG LSH + penniclavine extract, it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. 

When the combo hit me after I drank it, I could feel it working in only 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes it was very strong, that's when I saw the hieroglyphic symbols all over my skin and when I closed my eyes, saw the super fine intricate dancing geometrics...I put my headphones on and the music carried me beyond this world, the most beautiful and alien music sounded, super enhanced, like hearing music for the very first time. The walls in front of me turned a pink color, then alternated to a green color, so beautiful...was mesmerized by the euphoria.

Walking outside, nature shown with a diamond like brilliance...looking at the clouds outside in late afteroon and there was a rippling effect like I have seen with high dose cactus, seeing the clouds move in 1/2 second shot frames, like stop gap animation. This experience was so much more natural feeling then LSD and had the power of 4 strong hits of 100ug of acid or 400ug, but take away the inability to think or thought confusion of LSD, the anxiety, take away the choppiness or frame-like nature of LSD visuals and repacing with flowing visions, stronger colors and stronger music enhancement, divine aesthetic infinite open eyed beauty...very deep headspace, the healing was profound.

Other topics you may be interested in: 

1) How to make THH or tetrahydroharmine with pics, post #13: 
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.  

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42: 

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19: 

• roc and YoshiTrainer like this

#15 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2022 - 12:40 AM

LSH extract Tek
complete 2 page summary:

This 10 page paper I wrote was posted in the Deep knowledge archives of Mycotopia "Lucid and visual morning glory extracts":
https://mycotopia.ne...y-lsa-extracts/

I did a recent extraction on 500 heavenly blue morning glory seeds using 1 shot of 190% everclear along with added 20mg of DL tartaric acid combined with 1 shot of Sherry wine, both everclear and wine kept cold in fridge to prevent acetaldehyde in the wine from evaporating off, as this occurs at 70 degree F. Incredible experience, imagine your best 2 hit LSD experience x two, this is what it felt like, more visual than acid, colored rainbows everywhere in mid-air, warping and melting of furniture, colored intricate geometric CEV's, strong euphoria, stimulating like acid and music was just fantastic, and no anxiety or confusion like LSD....I am thinking of always combining this MG extract with my future bridgesii tea which I always take before I go to the waterpark, where I trip all morning and early afternoon long.

How this works: "New research: Morning glory contains 5 stimulating LSD-like drugs, soluble only in wine/alcohol, only sparingly soluble in water"
https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-1

See the posts by chemist Peter Webster, Dr. D and Stretchman in the top post above "Lucid and visual mg extracts" on 3rd page who also extracted into everclear with added DL tartaric acid to convert the freebase alkaloids found in the rubbery embryo of the seeds into their salt form for better extraction and stomach absorption and had phenomenal trips. You will want to include one shot of sherry wine with your everclear, as it is high in acetaldehyde (10mg per shot) and will convert the LSA to LSH via adduct addition once you let the mixture sit in fridge for 3 hours with shaking hard for one minute once per hour. I will post pics and instructions next time I do this here below. You need to use a lot of seeds, 500 is a great dose.

0. Replace light bulb in garage or room lamp where you do this with a "red light bulb" found at grocery store or similar, to create low light conditions to keep fragile alkaloids from decomposing.
1. Crush 500 seeds between a paper plate with ends folded over on cement floor using hammer
2. Put crushed seed powder in a coffee grinder and grind to dust
3. Add this seed dust to 1/2 pint jar containing 1 to 1.5 shot of 190% proof everclear + 10mg DL tartaric acid (*mazon) + 1 to 1.5 shot of sherry wine (2oz total), you can increase to 1.5 shot of both if you desire (3oz total), make sure both are fridge cold, as acetaldehyde boils off at 70 degree F or room temp, you don't want your LSH decomposing the LSA do you?
4. Let this jar sit in fridge for at least 3 hours or longer, can even sit overnight or days, shake jar for one minute hard at least once per hour during the 3 hours.
5. Decant and Filter the cold liquid above the seed debris through a cotton ball stuffed in a funnel, the cotton will remove all the nauseating seed debris, but leave the active liquid to flow through the cotton, change out the cotton when and if it clogs, continue to filter.
6. Freeze this liquid if you plan to use weeks later or keep in fridge at all times if you plan to use it soon (within days). Always keep cold or the acetaldehyde will boil out and the LSH will decompose to LSA.
7. Drink the liquid while it is cold only, enjoy a lucid and visual trip, imagine your best 2 hit acid trip x two.

Note: DO NOT ADD MORE THAN 20mg DL tartaric acid to the 1 to 1.5 shot sherry wine + 1 to 1.5 shot everclear...too much DL tartaric acid can upset ph balance of the body and you will feel really bad...20mg will keep ph no lower than 3.5. The wine will go from natural ph=4 down to ph=3.5, but no lower. You will need a 1mg (0.001g) electronic scale to do this, like the AWS GPR-20 20g x 0.001g scale for example. It needs to be DL tartaric acid and not just plain L tartaric acid, The d-form salt is the form LSD is active as for example, not the L-form.

Note, very important: Cold sherry cooking wine is recommended as an extraction solution since it is already at ph=4 and is 18% alcohol, and is also very cheap ($5 per bottle). It can be found in the wine isle of any grocery store, and is often on sale. It also contains 10mg acetaldehyde per each shot (30ml). A $9 wine preserver canister can be bought at Amazon which contains a gas mixture of argon, carbon dioxide & other inert gases which can be sprayed into an open bottle of sherry wine before sealing cork to preserve the wine indefinitely in the fridge, otherwise the acetaldehyde in the wine converts to acetic acid over time, giving the wine a vinegar taste. Without the acetaldehyde kept intact, the LSA will NOT convert to LSH, so keep your wine fresh by sealing it with wine preserver gas from canister. The wine preserver contains enough gas to last for years of sealing many bottles.

Vecktor (advanced chemist like myself):

tregar, you have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol or acetaldehyde-methanol-water showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. Very likely the LSA converted to LSH (LSA + acetaldehyde = LSH). IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

fastandbulbous (chem wizard from bluelight):

Apparently N-(1-hydroxyethyl)lysergamide (LSH) is an adduct compound formed from lysergamide (lysergic acid amide, LSA/LAA, LA-111) and acetaldehyde. This hints towards the idea that isn't the most stable of compounds, but would be pretty easily formed by the combination of lysergamide (LSA) & acetaldehyde under physiological conditions (ie a way to get much more & better psychedelic activity from any lysergamide extracted from seed sources).

Chemist Peter Webster who spoke at the LSD symposium:

LSH is a labile adduct of ergine (LSA) and acetaldehyde.

-----------------------------------2nd trip report 7.21.2022:--------------------------------------------

I also took 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine (psychedeic SRI) at the same time.

Holy cow! I just had an experience this afternoon on 15g heavenly blue MG extracted into 1oz everclear + 1oz wine + 20mg DL tartaric acid..

More powerful than 400ug of acid! And zero anxiety or paranoia like with LSD, this felt so more natural...I looked at my skin and saw hieroglyphic symbols all over them...closed eye visuals of dancing geometrics, thousands upon thousands they were so intricate.

Open eye alternating colors on all the walls. So divinely beautiful.

Very strong euphoria, incredible colors, infinite open eyed beauty. Way more colorful than LSD, these are vibrant & rich almost other worldly.

This is just as powerful as any of my high dose cactus experiences. Intensely sacred & very healing I really need this! 8 to 10 hour experience.

Music so bad ass it's beyond comprehension. Identical to mescaline rich music enhancement....super deep head space...this LSH + penniclavine is unreal!!!!!!!

I'm just like all of you, burning up in this heat...climate change is so real...thank goodness for this very powerful trip, it was so welcome. I have to walk my dog every day off at 7am in the parks and rivers to stay cool. I visit the waterpark once a week with my family where I used to lifeguard, as it is right down the road...and even then, we have to leave at 2pm its just so hot.

In less than 1 hour the extract is ready, a few minutes to prepare and 45 minutes of it sitting in fridge with shaking once every 15 minutes.

Keep in mind: I experienced zero nausea using this powerful extract and absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction...ergometrine which causes cramping and vasoconstriction is very low in MG at only 3% while it is quite high in HBWR seeds at 17%, see graphs and pics in the beginning of this thread. HBWR also lacks penniclaivine and the other 4 alkaloids in MG that were found just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, important teamwork.

This extract is stimuating just like LSD and zero sedation...the LSH that is made from LSA with this tek is stimulating, just like the stimulating penniclavine in the seeds.

Update: Next day feel very pleasant afterglow, like a serotonin reset, very refreshed feeling. Before going to sleep, the effects of the 15g MG LSH/penniclavine extract + 300mg THH were still working, viewed around 45 minutes worth of closed eye visions, some of the most incredible visions I have ever seen of an overhead view of landscapes with beaches and sand dunes with winding trails that led to impressive architecture atop a hill, very relaxing scenery. I continued to see colored dots and trails that darted around like fireworks and shot across my closed eye visual field...these trails would then come together to form the monochrome realistic visions. These visions were beyond 4k and very detailed.

After the beach scenery, saw an Egyptian thoth, with the head of an ibis but beak of a bird. Then he disappeared and was replaced with a beautiful Egyptian woman with flowing robe, she held out her hands to me as if to show me something. She was then replaced with Mayan or Aztec pyramids, the detail of the steps incredible, then saw an overhead view of an ancient religious dwelling made out of stone, sort of like Stonehenge but different. I could tell people used to gather there and had spiritually significant ceremonies. Dozens of visions continued before I drifted off to sleep, some like snapshops, others like slow or fast moving movies, too numerous to mention here, but all beyond breathtaking.

Tetrahydroharmine or THH is a pyschedelic SRI or serotonin reuptake inhibitor (not an maoi or rima like harmine, even though it has harmine in the name) that is found in Caapi vine. I make her myself at home from harmaline. She functions as a "psychedelic amplifier" and like the natives say, this alkaloid brings out the "essence" of other psychoactive plants. She (female teaching spirit) is stimulating, has many entheogenic qualities in common with mescaline and has a 10.5 hour half life with peak at 5.25 hours. Combining her with the MG extract is just incredible, she amplifies the effects of the extract, the euphoria of both in combo is very strong. 12 beautiful qualities of tetrahydroharmine written about in #1 link below, having used her over 200 times in a decade.

As mentioned in post above, music was so heavenly...had my headphones on the whole time and the music was if I was hearing it for the very first time...just as strong as when you take a high dose cactus tea, no different, was shocked at how incredible it sounded, gasped in awe at the music so many times, so alien sounding, so incredibly beautiful....will be using this MG extract at least once a week or every 2 weeks from now on, beyond impressed with the effects.

Had 4k movies playing and all the actresses looked like glowing, dazzling, beautiful colorful cartoon versions of themselves, their bodily features exaggerated...their necklaces and sparkling dresses shown and glistened like precious stones, so beautiful...there was a colored shimmering around all people & objects, like a fine colored rainbow reflection...heavy tracers...powerful mesmerizing euphoria. There was an "alive" quality to even inanimate objects. Everything shown as if it had a powerful divine light within itself, the divine interconnection of everything was apparent. The shifting of textures and patterns was magical, extremely visual & audial. For only one dollar, had an experience that was as powerful as two 12" bridgesii...still in shock at how incredible the experience was, highly recommend.

In the future, will always continue to take 300mg of tetrahydroharmine at the exact same time in a capsule when I drink the MG LSH + penniclavine extract, it was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life.

When the combo hit me after I drank it, I could feel it working in only 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes it was very strong, that's when I saw the hieroglyphic symbols all over my skin and when I closed my eyes, saw the super fine intricate dancing geometrics...I put my headphones on and the music carried me beyond this world, the most beautiful and alien music sounded, super enhanced, like hearing music for the very first time. The walls in front of me turned a pink color, then alternated to a green color, so beautiful...was mesmerized by the euphoria.

Walking outside, nature shown with a diamond like brilliance...looking at the clouds outside in late afteroon and there was a rippling effect like I have seen with high dose cactus, seeing the clouds move in 1/2 second shot frames, like stop gap animation. This experience was so much more natural feeling then LSD and had the power of 4 strong hits of 100ug of acid or 400ug, but take away the inability to think or thought confusion of LSD, the anxiety, take away the choppiness or frame-like nature of LSD visuals and repacing with flowing visions, stronger colors and stronger music enhancement, divine aesthetic infinite open eyed beauty...very deep headspace, the healing was profound.

https://mycotopia.ne...e-under-tongue/
THH can be made by converting harmaline from rue seeds in 1.5 hour using vinegar, zinc dust, magnetic stirrer and 10% janitorial ammonium hydroxide from the hardware store or on-line.

2) One shot HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca, masks taste and increases absorption many factors with pics, post #42:
https://mycotopia.ne...r-tongue/page-3

3) Journal: 50 Sublingual HPBCD DMT Ayahuasca journeys over a years time with pics, post #19:
https://mycotopia.ne...r-a-years-time/

I will show pictures later as I took them every step of the way.

1. 1 shot fridge cold everclear and 1 shot sherry wine (just opened)

2. 20mg DL tartaric acid added (this aids extraction greatly as it converts the freebase alkaloids to the active D form salts, way better absorption in stomach) added to 1 fridge cold shot everclear + 1 fridge cold shot sherry wine, very high in acetaldehyde as there is 10mg per 1oz of sherry, for causing the LSA to transform to LSH due to attraction/condensation reaction forming stable alkaloid.  Notice adding 20mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4. to 3.5

3. 15g of heavenly blue morning glory (I buy in lots direct from grower) weighed out. I store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a $30 vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer.

4. crush it all in between a paper plate with ends folded end on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a litter further down, then they are stable to bright light.

5. coffee grinder then ground the debris further into a fine dust...you want to use a coffee grinder....as the alkaloids are all within the tight hard embryo of the seed.

6. 15g dust and debris all dissolved into the 1 shot everclear + 1 shot sherry wine, all kept cold to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool. I shook this hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, then 15 minutes later shook it hard for 1 minute, then did all this once again 15 minutes later. Then allowed around 5 minutes or so for the debris to fall to bottom, then decant off the solution over the cotton ball filter. Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas into wine, then replace cork and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days.

7. The MG debris all filtered thru one cotton ball, had to change out once, then it filtered thru 2nd cotton ball, all the actives remain in solution, but the cotton ball takes out all the nauseating debris to the intestines, zero nausea experience.

8. ending solution, keep cold at all times. This afternoon, drank LSH + penniclavine extract and resulted in 8 hour experience, more powerful than 400ug of acid, more natural, love more than acid. One of the most powerful psychedelic experiences of my life. Profound sacred healing.

100.JPG  101.JPG  102.JPG  103.JPG
104.JPG  105.JPG  106.JPG  107.JPG   
108.JPG   109.JPG  111.JPG 120.PNG

Attached File  2016 Polish morning glory study.pdf   1.19MB   19 downloads
Attached File  Tryptophan analogues form adducts.pdf   780.97KB   20 downloads

Attached Thumbnails

• 500.JPG

Edited by tregar, 23 July 2022 - 07:21 AM.

• roc and YoshiTrainer like this

#16 shiftingshadows

shiftingshadows

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 580 posts

Posted 31 July 2022 - 07:48 PM

Sounds great, and relatively simple, even for a non chemist; is there an, on-line vendor recommended for, 500 Heavenly blue morning seeds?

Is red or low light important throughout the process?

• tregar likes this

#17 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2022 - 06:25 AM

Thanks shiftingshadows. More info on the light here, see "2nd trip report" (top of page 6, post #101)

See step 4 under "2nd trip report"

#18 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2022 - 09:42 AM

pic 1: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide are the two highest alkaloids in morning glory seeds, 2016 study. Both just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, 1957 study and 1961 study. 

pic 2: Penniclavine and LSH or Lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide combo = important teamwork, and together in combo hit way more receptors than even LSD hits, 2022 study. 

pic 3: This TEK easily converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH so that the total LSH levels reach same same peak levels as penniclavine, claviceps paspali infects paspalum distichum L. grass which grows in the famous Rarian plane adjacent to Eleusis, likely candidate for the kykeon brew. Chemist Peter Webster wrote that Claviceps paspali ergot contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory (ipomoea tricolor). Albert Hofmann (discoverer of LSD) wrote that Claviceps paspali due to it's similar makeup to the Mexican morning glory could also have been the likely entheogen used at Eleusis to serve hundreds of people, as it infects the grass which grows next door to Eleusis. Many in some states often mow it and don't even realize it. 

Morning glory contains very low levels or only 3% ergometrine whereas HBWR seeds contain 17% ergometrine. Ergometrine causes cramping and vasoconstriction. HBWR also does not contain the stimulating penniclavine and other 4 stimulating LSD like alkaloids contained in mg seeds. MG seeds have hundreds of years of Shamanic use, whereas HBWR has no history of Shamanic use, only medicinal use.

I experienced absolutely no cramping or vasoconstriction on my two powerful mg LSH + penniclavine extract trips thus far, 15g or 500 seed mg alcoholic extract always kept cold in fridge (so the acetaldehyde does not invisibly boil off which occurs at 70 degree F) just as powerful as 400ug (4 hits) of LSD but much more natural feeling + more visual, more colorful, more music enhancing with a very deep headspace, zero anxiety or thought confusion. Profound sacred healing. 

pic 4: Powdered claviceps paspali ergot extraction in cold sherry wine (high in acetaldehyde) or water extraction with mint leaves added (high in acetaldehyde) likely entheogen candidate used to serve hundreds of initiates at Eleusis in ancient Greece: pic shown of Eleusian Mysteries & center for Eleusis Telesterion (initiation Hall for initiates...all men, women & even slave were invited) in ancient Greece. See LSD chemist Todd Skinner and girlfriend Krystal Cole's claviceps paspali wine ergot trips in post above. Krystle Cole's "ergot wine" experience (several pages long) in the book "Lysergic", reported that she saw constantly rotating holographic Sanskrit or Arabic & Zodiac symbols, floating in a circle around Todd's head. Todd had prepared 6 jugs of ergot wine and stored them for many years. 

Pic 5: Hundreds of ancient Greece participants would drink the psychedelic kykeon potion every year at Eleusis for 2,000 years. Claviceps paspali infected grass could have easily fed hundreds of participants at once. 

The annual autumn celebration at Eleusis in ancient Greece was a most important and spiritually enlightening event, as the writings of a great number of famous names of Greek antiquity testify, such as Plato, Socrates. The 9-day ceremony known as the Greater Mysteries was one of the most important events of the Greek religious calendar, and it was celebrated every year for nearly two thousand years. The constant and essential use of the psychedelic sacramental beverage consumed during the final day of the Greater Mysteries, the KYKEON, indicates that it was as necessary to Eleusis as the sacramental bread and wine have been for the two millennia of Christian worship.

The central mystery of the Eleusinian mysteries pertains to the nature of the kykeon—the psychedelic mixture drunk by initiates at the autumnal Eleusinian festival. It was no doubts of palpable nature, so that something was drunk in the telesterion in reality and not only in effigy as some historians supposed.

This is well supported by the infamous scandalous event that took place in 415 B.C. when the powerful political and military leader of Athens Alkibiades stole the kykeon at Eleusis and entertained by it himself and his friends. Another conclusion can be inferred from this incident: the ingestion of the kykeon must have been a pleasant and therefore sought-after experience. This was confirmed by many writers of antiquity who participated at the mysteries, and to my knowledge there are no reports on bad trips in the ancient texts that have been preserved.

z1.JPG  z20.JPG  z10.JPG

z7.JPG  z8.JPG

#19 tregar

tregar

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,266 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2022 - 07:33 AM

New updated for 9.21.2022: 

1) Easy LSH extract TEK with pics: 

1) LSH extract TEK with pics at shroomery:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LSH Tek with pics from above top link: 

Lysergic acid Hydroxyethylamide or LSH + penniclavine combo teamwork psychedelic.

Explanation on how this LSH Tek works on post #2 of shroomery thread along with two dozen powerful morning glory trip reports from the archives. This LSH Tek will multiply the effects of those reports by 2 to 3 times once you prepare a proper LSH liquid extract or tincture as detailed in this thread.

:thumbs_up: --> If you follow the link in post #2 of the shroomery thread above, there is a toxicology study that shows LSH was detected in the bloodstream and urine of two people who consumed an alcoholic extract of the seeds, this should be proof enough for anyone, this means LSH does indeed reach the brain. One person fell backwards to his death from an apartment building by accident, the second bystander was his friend who's blood and urine was also tested by authorities.  <-- :thumbs_up:

1500.JPG  1501.JPG  1502.JPG  1503.JPG

On my 9th morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture trip on 9-10-2022, I saw glowing colored Fractals for the first time in mid-air with 25 gram (850 seed) morning glory LSH + penniclavine tincture. This was the procedure with pics that was done:

Keep in mind there are around 32 to 36 seeds per gram.

0. I also took the tincture along with 300mg of very pure tetrahydroharmine or THH that I make at home from harmaline in 1.5 hour, not a maoi or rima, but a psychedelic serotonin reuptake inhibitor, "psychedelic amplifier". I recommend taking the tincture along with 150mg, 200mg or even 250mg of THH if you are a beginner, it's not necessary, but it's a very special compound with many similarities to mescaline, in combo with the tincture, the most amazing trips.

You can even take the powerful MG tincture along with some cactus tea, but always stagger by taking the cactus tea first, then the MG tincture 1 hour later so the mild maoi's in the cactus will not clash or amplify the MG alkaloids.

If you take THH too, then only take the THH around 1 hour after the cactus tea, in that order only so the SRI which is THH will not clash with the mild maoi's in the bridgesii or peruvianus or san pedro cactus. However, you can always take the THH or tetrahydroharmine at the same time as the MG tincture.

You will be in for a powerful treat, like the fabled "mescaline + LSD combo", but this is more natural, more colorful, more visual, better music & aesthetic beauty enhancement than LSD.  I have done this combo several times at the waterpark, best times I have ever had at the waterpark in all my life, just incredible experiences.

1. It hit me hard around 1.5 hour after drinking, zero nausea, zero cramping or vasoconstriction.

2. I saw glowing colored fractals in mid-air.

3. Open eyed beauty was infinite, divine and "over the top", no words to describe.

4. Music enhancement was extreme, so alien sounding, like hearing all music, sounds and voices for the very first time, so heavenly, like logicalchaos once described, every sound was literally "epic".

5. Color enhancement is similar to mescaline, and way beyond LSD.

6. No anxiety or thought confusion like with LSD, a bad trip is virtually impossible, deep head space but very relaxed mentally.

7. More visual than acid, I saw closed eye geometrics for hours similar to that seen on tiled floors, very colorful, actual visions formed of palaces, stone temples, and beautiful women.

8. One of the most powerful unique effects of the tincture is a glowing vibrant colorful aura-like active moving energy field seen around all objects and living things, a mind-blowing shimmering + glowing, as if everything has an intense divine light within itself, with this energy field constantly in flux around everything, this fine colored rainbow colored reflections energy field is incredible to view, and continues for hours with open eyes during the trip.

9. heavy tracers like lightening strikes.

10. Powerful euphoria the entire time.

11. very strong for 6 hours.

12. 24 morning glory trip reports from the archives can be found on post #2, including powerful ergot wine experience from LSD chemist Todd Skinner's girlfriend Krystle Cole, chemist Peter Webster and many others: https://www.shroomer...27850299/page/1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy steps:

1) Gather materials: cold sherry wine (very high in acetaldehyde, contains 10mg per 1oz or shot glass), 30mg DL tartaric acid (hi media store, amazon, or ebay), shot glass, glass, fine wire coffee filter (walmart, amazon or grocery store), 25g or 850 heavenly blue morning glory seeds. DL tartaric acid: https://www.himedias...xtra-pure-10626

2) Weigh out 25g seeds (850 seeds). I buy in lots direct from grower the seeds with hundreds of reviews and store MG lot bag in vacuum bag in freezer, this helps alkaloids remain intact for years. I buy a thirty dollar vacuum bag sealer from *almart to seal the seeds before putting back in freezer, they remain fresh forever this way. I am not the first to use between 500 and 1000 seeds, see post #2, many others used 25g to even 30g seeds and saw geometrics in everything, and still no cramping or vasoconstriction.

3) Put seeds in between a paper plate with all the edges folded over and hammer the heck out of the seeds in between the paper plate on concrete floor with just a lamp on in the garage (instead of an overhead light) to keep low light until alkaloids form salts a little further down once they are added to wine solvent with DL tartaric acid, then they are stable to bright light.

4) Grind the seeds to a fine powder in coffee grinder, shake it up and down to get all the seeds ground as you grind. Grind fine as all the alkaloids are within the rubbery embryo of the seeds.

5) Pour 3 shots or 3oz of just opened fridge cold sherry wine into a tall 1/2 pint jar, add 30mg of DL tartaric acid, if you can't find it, then just add 30mg of pure citric acid powder, crushed vitamin C, or even lemon juice.

IMPORTANT! Acetaldehyde is a volatile compound and evaporates off at 70 degree F, so always keep your sherry wine in the fridge, and your tincture too. You don't want your stimulating and psychedelic LSH decomposing to the sedating and inactive LSA do you?

IMPORTANT! Always re-seal the wine by spraying $9 wine preserver gas (*mazon) into bottle to replace the oxygen blanket above the wine, then replace cork quickly and store in fridge, this way the precious acetaldehyde in the wine does not decompose or oxidize to vinegar as naturally happens over 5 days, it will remain fresh forever this way. The gas canister will last for years of sealing many sherry wine bottles.

Pour seed powder from the coffee grinder into the 3oz of cold sherry wine, screw lid on and shake hard for 1 minute, then put back in fridge, 5 minutes later shake it hard again for 1 minute, then return to fridge, repeat one last time 5 minutes later, after the 15 minutes, then let jar sit for 10 minutes, then fiter it.

The sherry wine, (just like the famous 1961 Arcamone study where LSA was dunked into fermented liquor and the LSA was converted into LSH) will cause the LSA to transform to LSH due to acetaldehyde adduct attraction/condensation reaction forming stable LSH alkaloid. Adding 30mg DL tartaric acid powder only took the PH = normal 4.0 to 3.0.

Do not use just plain L-tartaric acid but find the DL tartaric acid, D-tartaric acid is what is used to convert freebase LSD to the stable active D-form isomer salt. By adding DL tartaric acid, you will convert the freebase alkaloids contained within the rubbery embryo of the seeds to the stable D-form salts, which is stable to bright light, and absorbs way better in the stomach, very active salt form. Most alkaloids such as mescaline, etc. are found as the salt form in the plant, but not so with the alkaloids contained within the seeds, they are freebase form, by adding the DL tartaric acid, not only will this greatly enhance extraction from the seed powder, but it then becomes stable to bright light (the fragile alkaloids won't break down), and absorption is greatly improved in stomach.

6. After the jar contents have been shaken for 1 minute x every 5 minutes for 15 minutes, and the jar has sat in fridge for an extra 10 minutes, then filter the liquid layer above the seed mush through a "fine wire coffee filter" sitting on a glass. The liquid filters in around 2 minutes, rotate the filter round and round as it sits above the glass to help the contents all filter quickly.

Then pour the remaining seed mush debris on top your fine wire filter and press down on it with a spoon to get every last drop of liquid out of the seed mush, once you are done filtering, throw the expended seed mush on the filter into the trash.

7. Take your jar of filtered liquid and place it into the fridge for at least 30 minutes, you can even leave it in the fridge for hours or overnight. You will notice that after the jar sits in the fridge a while, that a fine layer (1/16" to 1/8" layer of mud) will form on the very bottom of the jar, this is good, decant and ONLY drink what is above this mud layer for a zero nausea experience, there will be no nausea causing particles in the solution you drink...leave the 1/16" layer of mud at the bottom of the jar behind, there are no actives in it.

IMPORTANT! always keep your tincture cold in fridge to keep acetaldehyde from evaporating off, as this happens at 70 degree F, always keep cool.

8. Dab a cue tip into your tincture and swab a bit on a paper plate in front of a blacklight, observe the bright blue glow of the active LSH and penniclavine Lysergic acid amides, the two highest alkaloids in morning glory. This LSH tek converts any leftover LSA in the seeds to LSH or Lysergic Acid Hydroxyethylamide. Important teamwork: the combo of LSH + penniclavine hits 6 more receptors than even LSD.

9. Freeze the tincture if you plan to use it more than a couple days later, then defrost in fridge when ready to use, always keep fridge cold or below 70 degree F so the acetaldehyde does not boil off which occurs at 70 degree F. Freezing will preserve the acetaldehyde in the wine indefinitely if you plan to use at a later time, as the acetaldehyde will not oxidize to acetic acid or vinegar as normally happens after 5 days or so, oxygen cannot breach inside the frozen wine.

2000.JPG

Love the outdoors...besides walking my dog on the seawall, the beach, or at the parks, tripping at the waterpark where I used to lifeguard for 3 summers is so much FUN!

2001.JPG

Stay true to yourself. Love, peace and music.

Attached File  2022: Adduct formation of d-Lysergic Acid Amide or (LSA) and aldehydes.pdf  1.13MB
Attached File  2016: Polish morning glory study shows LSH and penniclavine two highest alkaloids in MG.pdf  1.19MB
Attached File  Tryptophan analogues form adducts with aldehydes alone or with aldehydes in alcohol.pdf  780.97KB
Attached File  The LSA component of claviceps paspali forms LSH when dunked into fermented liquor (wine).pdf  3.29MB
Attached File  5 Ergot alkaloids in morning glory just as stimulating as LSD in animal experiments, Yui and Yuji Takeo, 1958.pdf  596.64KB
attached papers can be found here on page 8: https://mycotopia.ne...in-water/page-8

4000.JPG  4001.JPG  4003.JPG  4005.JPG  4006.JPG

itbebasidia's trip report at the bottom of the post #1 of shroomery link used the alcohol/wine extract LSH Tek:
I saw rotating colored geometrics, fractals, heavy paisley colored tracers, organic swirls, lattice like geometrics, visuals moving to the music and energy fields surrounding everything along with beautiful music enhancement and a powerful mind-body connection.

Shroomery moderator Logical chaos on 8-21-22 on page 5 of the shroomery thread said:
Sexual, music sounds amazing. Literally all sounds are "Epic". Physical sensations almost orgasmic.

Intense dry mouth. Whoa.

The slow time dilation is trippy.

Naked sex parties is what's needed.

Next time, smaller dose, any 1oz sherry wine.

Unique. Whoa.

Pic: The psychedelic kykeon was drank every year at the Greek sacred ceremony for 2,000 years, claviceps paspali ergot infected paspalum distichum L. grass, which grows adjacent to Eleusis in the famous Rarian plain, contains the exact same alkaloid profile as the powerful Mesoamerican morning glory could have easily fed the hundreds of participants at Eleusis.

10000.JPG  10001.JPG  10002.JPG  10003.JPG

Edited by tregar, 21 September 2022 - 12:00 PM.

#20 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,438 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2022 - 10:54 AM

i'm interested in the link on converting Harmela to THH  have you done it this way or also other ways ?

thanks

• tregar likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!