• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShortcutSlim

ShortcutSlim

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 July 2022 - 07:03 PM

I was sooo afraid I was going to miss the opportunity to experience it ya know?

So far it seems mild.I just showed active symptoms yesterday (sat 7-23) I had a bit of a sore throat and a little bit of a runny nose yesterday that has dissipated today. Now  it's just a mild headache and minor fever. Not to mention no throttle today,and some body ache. No breathing issues thankfully as I do have a minor case of the copd. Fingers crossed that it won't get worse. I'm a real "posse'" when it comes to breathing issues.

The Son had it several weeks ago and had such a sore throat he couldn't even talk above a whisper. Maybe it'd give the wife a break from my occasional use of an particular expletive that she finds offensive. (try as I might, I can't seem to shed the use of it).  :)

• Ivyaxiox likes this

#2 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 999 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2022 - 05:29 PM

Sorry to hear that dude! How are you hanging in there?

• ShortcutSlim likes this

#3 ShortcutSlim

ShortcutSlim

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 07:35 PM

It's kind of you to ask Moonless. Currently  day 7. Felt a little better yesterday evening,but it didn't last. Phlegmbae called a bit ago but I couldn't talk for all the coughing. Lungs are full of gunk and all the other stuff. I'm pretty tired but I'll try to wear it out! :thumbs_up:  Lots of folks have had it worse than i,so I count my blessings. (in between coughing fits)  LOL

Thanks for asking.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!