Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Greetings, new member and micro-dose aficionado.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ShroomIfy59

ShroomIfy59

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 07:50 PM

I'm also a member at shroomery but not very active. I'm a US expat living in the Philippines. I first ate magic mushrooms in my early 20's. I have not since then, till I started growing my own and micro-dosing about a year ago. 

I attached photos of last years first attempt with PF tek in mini terrariums made from big peanut butter jars. Hehe. 

20210802_154837.jpg

20210728_122246.jpg

I need to be a bit stealthy and this has worked for me. I made 4 half pint BRF cakes and got 4 flushes from 1 cake and 3 from 2 cakes and only 1 from the last cake. 

I did this again with another 4 half pints and I guess I was a bit lazy with my cleaning and had a smaller yield and contams pretty quickly on the second grow. 

Still I got enough to last up till now dosing once a week. 

I just started another grow last week with 10 half pints.   I'm trying to be as clean as possible this time.

Thanks for adding me to the group.

Shroomify

• Skywatcher, bezevo, YoshiTrainer and 1 other like this

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,293 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2022 - 08:46 PM

Welcome Shroomlfly59.

Glad to have you join in.

You can post and start your own threads in all the forums now if you like. Please feel free to start a grow log and ask questions as you go.

#3 Yazek

Yazek

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 05:23 AM

Hello and welcome Shroomlfly59.

What a story, i'm new of this world. Can't wait to understand how to grow and try my first dose of magic mushroom!

Have a nice day!

#4 ShortcutSlim

ShortcutSlim

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 September 2022 - 08:33 PM

I'm a US expat living in the Philippines.

Welcome to Mycotopia!

A fellow expat! How cool is that? I lived there for 10 years myself and am trying to persuade the wife to return. Even tho I am here in the states, I'm still an expat at heart.

Contamination would be an issue in the PI for sure. A guy would have to be extremely clean as there is no shortage of contamination there LOL. I find that I am way more careful now after having lived there for so long. It becomes ingrained after awhile..

When and if we do go back,I will be packing my Instant Pot and jars.Probably coco and verm too. The coco I bought there was really dirty. One brick was at least 20% shredded plastic bags. A guy has to be really careful what he buys and where. Nice to have those "boxes" from home and that is for sure. On the otherhand,dung is widely available,as is rice straw and wood chips etc if you know where to look. There is even an indigenous Cubensis there,but finding it without the whole barrio watching could be a chore.Lol

It's good to have you with us,and I wish you every success!

Edited by ShortcutSlim, 09 September 2022 - 08:44 PM.

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,417 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 September 2022 - 11:35 PM

WELCOME  !  i am interested in MICRODOSING   . !

Have you found the Mocrodosing section on the foorum . her's cpl links .

https://mycotopia.ne...67-microdosing/

https://mycotopia.ne...ng#entry1491839

BEZ

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!