• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShortcutSlim

ShortcutSlim

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 01:15 AM

I've not seen this before...but I don't get out much :ohmy: . These are Ecuador...oat grains on coco-verm.Spawned on 9.23 and then stalled.I dunked on 10.8..now this.Temps 75* in 12qt shoeboxes.

IMG_0332.JPG IMG_0333.JPG

#2 naMmoorhshsuM

naMmoorhshsuM

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 07:12 AM

Yo slim this ain’t no distrack….but ya shits wack….. don’t think you Eva gonna get those tubs back….. better restart pull a Homer and call up Moe Sizzlac…….

Sorry went Real Slimshady for a second…… but yeah man I ain’t been in the game long and that looks like ya should prob just take that outside and bury it…. Looks super moldy my friend…… I could be wrong but that don’t look healthy IMO

SORRY FRIEND I know it can be demoralizing….. keep your head up and keep learning!!
  • ShortcutSlim likes this

#3 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,490 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2022 - 12:29 PM

Slim, I agree with the first guy. Trich sucks. Kinda surprised it has not happened before! That says a lot for your sterile technique! Clean em up and start over brudda. Living in an old moldy cardboard box of a house and such a rainy environment where I do, I have dealt with it quite a lot. 

• ShortcutSlim likes this

#4 ShortcutSlim

ShortcutSlim

Mycophiliac

• Gold VIP
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 October 2022 - 01:26 PM

@naMmoorhshsuM

I knew it was contamination,but didn't know what it was. I tossed it last night,so it is no longer i residence.

Yo slim this ain’t no distrack….but ya shits wack….. don’t think you Eva gonna get those tubs back….. better restart pull a Homer and call up Moe Sizzlac…….

Sorry went Real Slimshady for a second…… but yeah man I ain’t been in the game long and that looks like ya should prob just take that outside and bury it…. Looks super moldy my friend…… I could be wrong but that don’t look healthy IMO

SORRY FRIEND I know it can be demoralizing….. keep your head up and keep learning!!

@naMmoorhshsuM  I knew it was contamination,just didn't know what it was. I now recognize a new contaminate. If I keep this up, I'll know them all. LOL

Slim, I agree with the first guy. Trich sucks. Kinda surprised it has not happened before! That says a lot for your sterile technique! Clean em up and start over brudda. Living in an old moldy cardboard box of a house and such a rainy environment where I do, I have dealt with it quite a lot. 

My good friend @Coopdog . I seem to have developed a misstep in my tek that is  hampering the onset of fruiting. Perhaps it is this period of inactivity that allows the contam to gain a foothold. I'm going to maybe post a question as to that miscue so that it doesn't happen again.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!