• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Tai|\|ted

Tai|\|ted

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:29 PM

i actually found a place now that's much closer to me that carries hydrated lime as well as bags of sheep and cattle manure/composting called Maple Farm Supply Ltd, it was on that link that you gave me cutty...i think i'll go check them out tomorrow

#22 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:31 PM

did they mention if they have any worm castings/bagged cow dung compostings and or straw? maybe i can make this an all in one stop and i won't have to worry about supplies for a little while

I asked about the straw and he said he's got a buddy on a farm up the street from him.As for the worm castings,I didnt ask.Bagged Cow dung Im sure he has it.I did ask about rye berries and he can order in a 50 kilo or pound (not sure), bag if needed.If ya need anything else give him a call,He might ask "what ur using it for?". Hes aight though just be prepared if he asks ya.

#23 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 02:32 PM

i actually found a place now that's much closer to me that carries hydrated lime as well as bags of sheep and cattle manure/composting called Maple Farm Supply Ltd, it was on that link that you gave me cutty...i think i'll go check them out tomorrow

For sure if theyre much closer you mise well build a relationship with them as your new supplier.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!