Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:24 PM

Yummy.

#43 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

thanks Buck, sharkie...appreciate the positive feedback....I am sooooooo not wanting to wait....but I have to....I might cheat and take some small ones to test potency....yea right its in the name of seeing what the current potency is like....right?!:rasta:

#44 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:03 PM

I really am freakin nuts about this...but here are some more shots....its all I can do.....until I eat them lil'buggers!:headbang: :eusa_pray :hippie:

Attached Thumbnails

• Day30 (6PM)c.jpg
  • Day 30 (6PM)b.jpg
  • Day 30 (6PM)e.jpg

#45 reverend trips

reverend trips

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:05 PM

Tahoe, I merged your three threads together to make this growlog more easier to follow. Please post updates of this grow in this thread, so us lazy types don't have to go searching around to see how this all started:bow:

Good job on your first grow!

#46 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:13 PM

thanks man...sorry for getting things scattered around...there's probably some people that wouldn't find that hard to believe...hahahaha...LOL.....thanks again. Cheers!

#47 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:54 PM

this is a pic from tonight, with the stem colouration and charater very different between adjacent pins...immatures. Is this something to worry about? or am I just being totally anal!?#@$!:greenboun

Attached Thumbnails

• Day 30 6PMa.jpg

#48 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:37 PM

Looks good to me.

You can get some wildly varying results with mutli-spore...

#49 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:50 PM

hey buck thanks man. I really didn't think much of it but thought I would ask anhyhow....cheers!:hippie:

#50 Leary's Ghost

Leary's Ghost

wuzam.o.d

• Expired Member
  • 621 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:54 PM

very nice work there tahoe. i havent been following this thred til now. everything looks great and i love your enthusiasm. seems like you and i might share one trait tho to become obsessed with things. if you are any thing like me, you are done for. this growing thing is addicting. looks like you are all ready hooked! welcome!
LG
:cool:

#51 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

very nice work there tahoe. i havent been following this thred til now. everything looks great and i love your enthusiasm. seems like you and i might share one trait tho to become obsessed with things. if you are any thing like me, you are done for. this growing thing is addicting. looks like you are all ready hooked! welcome!
LG
:cool:

yea it is a little overwhelming...but ya know, I can see that there is opportunity to grow in the hobby, and have fun at the same time. Pretty slick....and to be able to it at this stage in my life....as far as I'm concenred, very cool, very cool indeed.

#52 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2006 - 11:28 PM

And the dark side hires another soul...

-Grateful Dead

#53 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:45 AM

And the dark side hires another soul...

-Grateful Dead

fucking "A" Buck! love that....things keep growing, and I'm getting my next plan put together....for ....round two! hahahahaha:rasta:

#54 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:54 AM

the veil has broken on my biggest one....though not that big....should I harvest and dry...or leave it grow bigger. I had read that immediately before or after the veil breks is a good time? any suggestions?:meditate:

Attached Thumbnails

• Day 31 (Day 12 in FC) b.jpg
  • Day 31 (Day 12 in FC) e.jpg
  • Day 31 (day 12 in FC) a.jpg

#55 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:10 PM

It will get a little bigger, but not much.

You can harvest now unless you want to collect spores. If you want spores, let him go until the cap opens all the way up.

#56 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:16 PM

thanks Buck....my first real shroom off my first real grow.....way to cool....lots more coming along too....yiippeee!

#57 Leary's Ghost

Leary's Ghost

wuzam.o.d

• Expired Member
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:27 PM

yea it is a little overwhelming...but ya know, I can see that there is opportunity to grow in the hobby, and have fun at the same time. Pretty slick....and to be able to it at this stage in my life....as far as I'm concenred, very cool, very cool indeed.

indeed! it does seem to keep one's grey matter stimulated.
:greenboun

#58 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:34 PM

Congrats Tahoe...I can feel your excitement. :)

#59 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:52 PM

thanks WLJ. Leary..My thought is that size and weight are optional, I picked that one and others are on their way also ready to break their veils. They're small (that one is 9g wet) but I really don't care. The fact that I have got this far in 31 days makes me quite happy...I heading up to the Arctic next week - so I have someone tending them in my absence - return to more harvested ones....be neat to do shrooms in the Arctic....but not an option - too risky for a whole variety of reasons.

#60 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:54 PM

thanks Buck....my first real shroom off my first real grow.....way to cool....lots more coming along too....yiippeee!

Awesome Tahoe I'm smiling ear to ear reading your posts :eusa_clap

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!