• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 09:59 AM

hey everyone, I am making a print of the above shroom, in a sterline jar, and the cap has dropped a ton of spores in the last 24 hrs....do I still leave it for a while? or remove the cap and let air dry with the lid still on loosely?:mistrust:

#82 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:33 AM

hey...so on good adice, I removed the cap, and have this spore print...will likely make an LC of this? Not sure what to do necxt. Cakes have been a little disappointing....but as much for my noobism as anything....but I think I'm gonna try something else this time round...:rasta:

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture 221cropped.jpg

#83 Tahoe58

Tahoe58

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:12 AM

well first some success - I have taken a little over 165g wet from my six cakes with 2 flushes so far. not killer by any stretch, but I'm happy with this first attempt. I have dunked (12hrs) and returned to the FC (in the dark for a day or so then indirect sunlight), we'll what happens for a third?

second - failure of my first attempt at an LC, though its pretty obvious what wasn't right...so I can do better.

Third - success in I made a print and then a spore solution, seems to have worked well. I also took another two prints and will dry and store. I also made two new LCs from biopsy, so far looking really good.

Fourth - so what's next? I'm gonna let the third flush do what it does, and begin planning my first substrate/bulk grow.

The interest and curiosity continues with this ever so cool hobby, thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.....the community continues to show its colours everyday...good luck everyone....and I'll keep this thread posted as/if things progress with sumthin to show...:rasta:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!