• This topic is locked This topic is locked
152 replies to this topic

#141 royer9864

royer9864

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:24 PM

I don't see how he has "delivered himself". From his posts, he refused to give statement and immediately contacted his attorney and severed communication with the police department. I would have done the same. Any time I get in trouble, charged or not, my attorney is my best friend.

lol you and your other screen name say the same thing but you myfriend are wrong.

you mind will change after you go to jail it is not a fun place

your layer wants money that is how he earns a living

#142 alounacara

alounacara

Picktish Texas Style...

• OG VIP
  • 2,778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:28 PM

Do you belive it really happened Hippie?

Attached Thumbnails

• 296711776-MVC-638S.jpg

#143 Quartz

Quartz

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:31 AM

To me it simply seems like he is to young to fully comprehend the gravenes of his perdicament. Had he simply told the leo,s in the begining I dont have a clue what the fuck yer talkin about , and simply waited for them to play there hand and show hard evidence or not, to make his thoughtout and calculated next move. Its all a chess game in the end he who makes the best moves wins . As of right now because he spoke with the leos his pawns are all gone and there closing in for a check move.
As with life as is chess the more experiance you have in the game the better the moves you make.

Puting up a legal auction to rase cash = Good Move
Posting the auction link here = Bad Move
Asking for addvice = Good Move
Disregarding the given addvice = Bad Move

Ehh live and learn I guess....

#144 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:15 AM

i suspect he was serious.

#145 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:13 AM

His M.O. is the same in his posting actions, as was the content of his posts about his life. He believed us all to be idiots from the beginning.

#146 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:53 AM

...He believed us all to be idiots...

in psychology
that's known as
projection-
ascribing to others
one's own defects/traits.

#147 Guest_maddkapper_*

Guest_maddkapper_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:37 AM

Looks like all is good now. I did trust my lawyer and rightfully so. So to all you people who said I fucked up, you don't have a clue. In retrospect, I stand by my actions (most of them anyway) and I would have contacted my attorney and told him everything again if I had to do it all over.

The police don't have a shred of evidence, drug lab results came back clean and the search warrant issued on my car after the fact turned up nothing. Now......business as usual.....

#148 Guest_maddkapper_*

Guest_maddkapper_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:39 AM

lol you and your other screen name say the same thing but you myfriend are wrong.

you mind will change after you go to jail it is not a fun place

your layer wants money that is how he earns a living

No, you are wrong. I didn't deliver myself. I simply let the police know that I was coming from a strong position and that if they wanted me, they would have to do better. I had my attorney send them a letter so they would know that I am prepared to deal with them in an effort to deter further police bullshit. It seems to have worked.

#149 Guest_maddkapper_*

Guest_maddkapper_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:42 AM

To me it simply seems like he is to young to fully comprehend the gravenes of his perdicament. Had he simply told the leo,s in the begining I dont have a clue what the fuck yer talkin about , and simply waited for them to play there hand and show hard evidence or not, to make his thoughtout and calculated next move. Its all a chess game in the end he who makes the best moves wins . As of right now because he spoke with the leos his pawns are all gone and there closing in for a check move.
As with life as is chess the more experiance you have in the game the better the moves you make.

Yeah, I spoke with them, but I didn't give up much of anything. The only discussion on my end was about how to retrieve my vehicle. When they asked anything else, my reply was "I don't want to discuss that at this time". Since they had nothing to begin with but suspicion and I didn't give them anything they didn't already have, I fail to see the harm. If i broke down and gave it all up, you would have a point. But I didn't. I have dealt with enough police and enough interrogations that I maintained my resolve and was not intimidated. I win, end of story.

#150 Guest_maddkapper_*

Guest_maddkapper_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:48 AM

When the advice given is poor, I believe disregarding it is a good move. Just because you people seem to have a bunch of life sucking shady attorneys who are out to fuck you and rob you of your money doesn't mean I do.

#151 Guest_DaGoon_*

Guest_DaGoon_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:14 PM

Alright can this thread be closed now?
The one way you got out of it
BY NOT TALKING which was the most heedable advice
worked. (Even tho you did talk/type)
But if you trusted your attorney so much, and know how to wrap the cops around your finger, why did you
ask people on this site for advice- which in hindsight seems to be the most incriminating and ill-advised move?

Just because you are in-love with you attorney
doesnt mean thats the rest of the way the world works,
So i guess this is a good running model of how
not panicing and keeping your mouth shut can work,
but you seem a little rude about it.

#152 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:35 PM

what id like to know, is if wasting our time is a bannable offense :eusa_thin

im sure this thread will wind up in the dump sooner or later.

madkapper go find some web blog to fuck around at,
seems you are coming here not for advice, but to stir the shit..
http://en.wikipedia....ent_provocateur :eusa_eh:

#153 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:57 PM

if it's true
then good,
no one wanted you in trouble.
you were lucky,
can't beat luck.