• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:45 AM

I tried Peruvian torch last week for the first time and really enjoyed it even though I freaked a little. When I first tried it I only used 40g Dried Flesh and powdered it down. I drank some but stupidly I put it in hot water which made it goe mushy it was horrible. Then I drank the rest in a banana milkshake which was fine as the powder didn't go gooey and it went straight down. I have a few questions to ask
1.I was wondering if it is easier to get the mesculine out of boiling water and if it is stronger.
2.Also is their an easy way to extract the mesculine as I looked at the photo's and it seemed really complicated. I was also wondering I bought some Psychotria Viridis I know that it needs a MAO inhibter with it however if I mixed some with Peruvian Torch would the Peruvian torch have the neccesarily inhibiters in it? I have bought it to make ayahuasca but I am waiting to get syrian rue seeds when I get paid. I only have basic kitchen tools as well. A grinder and cooking pots etc?
3. Also I felt like I was attacked by a spirit and my body looked as if it was transforming and my muscles went big and I freaked out. Can one be permantly attacked by spirits while on Peruvian torch? A shamen I spoke to on the internet warned me against it. But I was wondering if the feelings I was getting is just a part of ego loss. I still want to try it as I have been researching the other world for a good time now. I also have learned to send energys with my hands and heal people. So I feel it is something I need to do. But I am worried about the dangers any advice??
4. Also what dosage would I use for Psychotria Viridis if mixing it with Peruvian torch.
5. Also I was wondering if anybody in the UK would be up for meeting/teaching me some Shaminism techniques. I am also interested in Standing stones and Crop circles as I believe them to be magnetic and hold sacred energys. Just as the aura round the body is Electro Magnetic. I believe that crop circles are information from a higher wavelength next to our own. People have been healed in them and there sense's have been amplified. What would it be like taking Peruvian torch in them? Could they be pathways to another dimension? Crazy!!

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:19 AM

torch is not an maoi, it will not work to kick off the viridis.

also never do a maoi with mescaline/ too dangerous.

#3 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:27 AM

Thanks for your reply, what is the best way to prepare it to extract the mesculine and can you be attacked by spirits or is that part of the ego-loss.

#4 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:03 AM

Hello everybody howz it going? I am new to this site. I just tried peruvian torch last week for the first time. What a trip very spirtual. However I felt that I was attacked by a spirit and some of it was bad. Is this all part of the trip, is this the ego loss that the shamens talked about. Also do I get a stronger trip out of boiling or just downing the powder. Is there anyway to protect myself from spirits while tripping. Also what does alchohol do to the solution if mixed I have read about people preparing the mix with vodka to get out the Mesculine. Would having a drink b4 hand relax me for the trip also??

#5 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:25 AM

Hello everybody howz it going? I am new to this site. I just tried peruvian torch last week for the first time. What a trip very spirtual. However I felt that I was attacked by a spirit and some of it was bad. Is this all part of the trip, is this the ego loss that the shamens talked about. Also do I get a stronger trip out of boiling or just downing the powder. Is there anyway to protect myself from spirits while tripping. Also what does alchohol do to the solution if mixed I have read about people preparing the mix with vodka to get out the Mesculine. Would having a drink b4 hand relax me during the trip?

#6 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:34 AM

i don't even believe in spirits as such,
can't say as i've ever been attacked by one either.

#7 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:25 AM

i have never had a bad trip on cactus. i believe your so called internet shaman planted the seed in your head and it became a self fulfilling prophecy. there are many bullshit artists out there, and if your head isnt strong enough to do psychedelics with your own intent and vision, then you shouldnt be doing them imho. all this talk about crop circles and demon possession is pretty dramatic.

#8 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:32 AM

I think I may have took a too a strong a dose for my first time maybe thats what it is. Have you actually been in a crop circle? They are actually magnetic and do increase your senses. I think their are beings that live on a higher frequencie than us. I also learned to send an energy with my hands which can affect the aura round a person. Which can be filmed using special cameras. Much the way a magnet can heal a aithritus. If we are smart and intelligent and made of vibrations is it not possible their could be creatures on higher vibrations that we cant percieve with our ordinary vision??

#9 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:34 AM

I have read that there is a plant you can take with peruvian torch to increase the length of the affects and it also lightens the trip. Can any of you please tell me what it is called?

#10 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:44 AM

im more of a believer that we all have powers within us. i also believe we are all from the same fabric and have a universal attachment. in other words we are godlike, and god is within us. i believe enthogens sole purpose is to bring us closer to god. now, thats what i believe. what i know is this, eating whole cactus skin is much better than making tea or extracting as far as a spiritual trip goes. you should do a lighter dose if you felt overpowered. i dont know of any plant that will smooth the trip out for you. if you take any ssri or other meds it will make you more resistant to the effects of psychedelics. and if youre thinking about doing aya id start with the vine only, because if the cactus blew your hair back that hard you are in for a world of surprise.

#11 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:48 AM

Cheers man what is the best root as I have only got hold of p.virdis so far.
I know theres many different combanations

#12 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:54 AM

Please do some research on this before injesting MAOI's

#13 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:57 AM

do not take a MAOI with p.torch or anything containing mescaline,
this can cause a hypertensive crisis [extremely high blood pressure] and even stroke or death.

#14 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for your extremly usefull advice. You have all been excedenily helpfull.

#15 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:11 PM

I have yet to hear of a report where someone suffered any serious consequences from the combined effects of harmala alkaloids, found in syrian rue and b. caapi, and mescaline containing cacti. There are quite a few good experiences I've read where the outcome was favorable. Still, I wouldn't risk it if I had heart problems or high blood pressure. In that condition, even low dose trips would probably be risky.

#16 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

i'm sure there are many things that happen
that you never heard of...
do not encourage anyone to use that combination, ever.
not here at least.
i don't want it on my head.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!