87 replies to this topic

#81 llamabox

llamabox

Researcher

• OG VIP
  • 1,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:21 AM

your threads are too good to have such a fate.

:eusa_clap another good post Fingers.

#82 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:06 AM

Jeeze, man, you are gonna have to try harder...

Nice, dude!

#83 Guest_vinz_*

Guest_vinz_*

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:23 AM

i love seeing outdoor grows!
your SAs look absolutely yummy!
congrats fingers!

#84 StroFun

StroFun

Master Baiter

• Expired Member
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:28 AM

He he i'm glad to see someone with such bad luck can still get some fruits!
Good luck to ya.

#85 fingers

fingers

mycoholic

• Expired Member
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

you, the grower, are the most likely vector.
btw
i'd really rather you did just upload them all,
the threads just look like shit later
with broken image lnks
and then i gotta listen to people whine and bitch
every time another one finds the thread.
royal pain, usually i just end up dumping the threads to shut 'em up.
so please upload,
your threads are too good to have such a fate.

Sorry Hip, had no idea. I was thinking the lower quality pics would congest the gallery with shity images. It's a hell of a lot easier to upload em all straight to the gallery without hosting etc. I'll definately just upload em all from now on.
Oh and thanks heaps for the compliment, that says a lot comming from you. :bow:
Thanks vinz, lama, buck(good to see you guys online again :) )
Water, stro, gilligan, and skipper too :rasta:

Oh and stro, about that 'bad luck' still get fruit thing.. regardless of bagging them with a huge wad of dessicant, the entire batch rotted and had to be thrown out. lol
I'm honestly not overly fussed. I still have at least an ounce dry, and i dont even really grow for any purpose other then the fun of it.

I've only had cubes twice in my life still, and have few friends who're interested in the fruits of my labour.. So really, the photo's of the grows and knowledge/experience is worth ten times more to me then the fruit. (most of my last batch (The P.R's) was given out as party favours). :D
Anyway, i should wrap it up if i can shutup here :) It's just too cool bein back online (even if it is a net cafe).

Ooo, I've just moved into a new place where space is VERY limited, so I'm looking forward to trying some invitro work, (still wanna 'play' with agar).
So rather then bigger and bolder, i'm gonna have to adapt to working in a closet. In a sense a bummer, but it also presents a new challenge. :)

Thanks again for the kind words guys, this hobby's fascinated me since day one, and even if i never ate another cube or shared another with a friend, i'd still be growing. I luv this shit :D

See ya guys, be well :)

Fingers

#86 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 09:10 PM

fan dry first a few days before trying desiccant

#87 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• OG VIP
  • 3,032 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hey Fingers!
:bow:
Nice pics! Have you tried the fruits of your labor yet? I read you said you don't really like to eat them anyways.. you might think of switching up to some edibles... still fun as hell to grow.. but with less consequence.
Keep up the good work!
  • fingers likes this

#88 fingers

fingers

mycoholic

• Expired Member
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:53 PM

fan dry first a few days before trying desiccant

The day i took them pics was the day i was moving house, so i really couldnt give it the attention it needed.
Woulda been good to have dried them, but i'm really not overly concerned.
Heyyyy, suckerfree man, how you doin dude :) good to see ya bro :eusa_clap

Someone suggested moving across to edibles, sounds like a hell of an idea. I've been flirting with the ambition to start a commerical edible business. Maybe with ten years of study, but it's something i'd love to do, and could be left to ones children. Anyway.... i digress :eusa_shif

I did really want to do that batch of (hippy recipe influenced) P.E PF cakes;With a few small variations/supplimetations.

Could anyone suggest a tastey edible that thrives in a PF environment? (i recall a thread where an edible was grown successfully in a PF tek(what strain i dont recall unfortunately).
I just have all these funky addatives that i'd really like to see and compare to my first PF grow. With the benefit of a little more experience of course.

Anyway, i've used a lot more time then i should have. Still doin the net cafe thing for a while. (not worth installing, the shyte hole i'm in now is only temporary.
Speaking of which... invitro PF edible... damn.. does such an edible exist that'd thrive in such conditions? I'll have to do a lot of reading on edibles soon.

but for now, im off :)

Take care all, and thanks again for all the kind words n compliments on the outdoor S.A's

Fingers:cool:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!