Misting my casings.
Posted 09 February 2005 - 12:59 PM
Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:55 PM
the small droplets are the problem, they stay there, not evaporating much since humidity is high, they become stagnant [losing all dissolved O2] and smother the underlying tissue as well as providing a breeding ground for bacteria.
so daub up any droplets you spot on the cakes with a clean paper towel asap.
sprinkle a bit of verm on the cake surface to soak up water
Posted 09 February 2005 - 01:56 PM
i'm a bit puzzled,
you say cakes
but thread title says casings,
which is it ?
Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:01 PM