Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What drug would you like to try before you die?

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

Poll: What drug would you like to try before you die?

What drug would you like to try before you die?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#261 Luckyloser

Luckyloser

fiction poster

• Free Member
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:43 AM

I'd like to try a lot of things, but know how legit they are...I feel this day and age if I want good hallucinogens, I'm provably gonna have to grow them myself. I'd love to find some Good lsd, but I don't trust people to have what the say they have. And I'm no chemist...A guy can dream though right

#262 casserole

casserole

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

I heard that Aldous Huxley had 100mcg (some sources say 200) of LSD administered to him on his death bed.

http://www.opencultu...death_trip.html

There is something very appealing about this to me, but not sure I'll have the courage to do such a thing myself.

• Cindysid likes this

#263 Spooner

Spooner

Horney Toad

• Black VIP
  • 2,321 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:23 AM

Hemlock?

#264 Stig7580

Stig7580

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:04 AM

Id like to do a thumbprint of crystal lsd. But i would be bloody terrified at the same time :)  

#265 nomadicAI

nomadicAI

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 346 posts

Donator

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

• Ibogaine
  • More DMT
  • Ayahuasca
  • More mescaline
  • Opium

Edited by nomadicAI, 27 September 2014 - 01:10 PM.

#266 niemandgeist

niemandgeist

You make me happy in a manic sort of way :)

• OG VIP
  • 2,624 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

I've tried an awful lot in my time, but there are two things I've never tried that I would be willing to have a go with:

• DMT -- I never felt "ready and truly willing" to try this in the past. This has since changed. I would be more likely to smoke it than to take a MAOI Ayahuasca style, primarily due to medications that I have to take daily in order to stay healthy in life.
  • Mescaline -- I had 1000mg once from a guy who was kind enough to farm and turn his cacti product into HCL powder, but I only took 500mg at first and then lost the rest. Nothing occurred. At the time, vomiting put me off from it, even though I hadn't vomited from MANY other things, so I dosed a bit too low. It may have even been less than 500mg. It's a shame, too, as he insisted on gifting it to me as it was my birthday. Later on, the poor guy ended up having a very large operation and, unfortunately, was busted big time. This is such a long time ago, though.

That's about it, really. In general, I feel as though I've had my fill as far as trying new things goes. The only thing I have no issues with revisiting every few months are psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, which, out of everything I've yet sampled, are my absolute favorite, even when LSD is considered.

#267 Soulocybin

Soulocybin

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 82 posts

Donator

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:04 PM

The thought of having the blinders removed all at once with DMT intrigues me.

#268 TheObserver

TheObserver

Make em' say Umph!

• OG VIP
  • 1,182 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:19 AM

Picked Ayahuasca and Peyote, mescaline then top it with a bowl of dmt like was mentioned before. I love mescaline. The best trip I've had twice.

#269 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,872 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

I've done most of the safe ones on the list except DMT. I've done Aya so it seems possible I'm prepped for DMT.

In my (cough cough) advanced youth it doesn't seem like a perfect idea but that's seldom stopped me in the past.

• phlegmbae likes this

#270 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

• OG VIP
  • 9,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

Mescaline is great. I'm only missing like 3 drugs from that list.

#271 Merrybonze138

Merrybonze138

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

I am very interested in someday trying 5 - meo - dmt
  • Samwise likes this

#272 Samwise

Samwise

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

I am very interested in someday trying 5 - meo - dmt

Having sampled many different substances, if I had to nominate any particular one of them to someone to experience before they die, a breakthrough/release dose of 5-MeO-DMT would definitely be my top nomination. While obviously none of us can know what death is like until our time, I feel that these breakthrough experiences took me closer to what it may be like than I'm ever likely to experience until it is my time, for real. Certainly a release dose is a small death of sorts, a death of the ego. But this simulated, hallucinatory dying practice I think has the capacity to be very valuable to us living in the present.

#273 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

After watching "The Psychedelic Toad", I think I'd like to try 5 meo-DMT. And another one is Ketamine. I do so much enjoy a 90 pound tank of nitrous oxide handy when I do mushrooms though! The wah wah wah goes so rhythmically well with the kaleidoscopic geometric patterns! If only I could get my hands on some LSD like the 4 way Windowpane of my youth. 

• CatsAndBats likes this

#274 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

• OG VIP
  • 9,216 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

I forgot KETAMINE! so good

• phlegmbae likes this

#275 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

I forgot KETAMINE! so good

Hell yes! I had a good sized dose only one time. I couldn't ever source any of it before, or after. I decided to do it, and I spilled the whole thing on the floor. Before I could recover it off the floor, my son's dog ate half of it! I was so damn bummed out! I was so looking forward to trying special K. Now every time I see his dog, I pick a big boogar, and feed it to him! He seems to like them a lot. Lol! He sits and looks at me like Pavlov's Dogs whenever I touch my nose now. My son would kill me if he knew any of this! Lol!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!