Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What drug would you like to try before you die?

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

Poll: What drug would you like to try before you die?

What drug would you like to try before you die?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#301 shiftingshadows

shiftingshadows

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 11:14 AM

5 meo DMT

and for old times sake Sandoz quality acid

• Coopdog and Cuboid like this

#302 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,749 posts

Donator

Posted 06 August 2022 - 08:02 PM

Phencyclidine

• Coopdog and Moonless like this

#303 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2022 - 03:10 PM

Uncle G, I grew up with a guy whose father was the local vet. We had for a couple years a goodly supply of it, Dunno what was on the streets as Angel Dust, which is what they claimed was Phencyclidine, but the good pure stuff was a lot of fun to do. It was different than other tranquilizers, and gave you this strange floaty feeling. Like as you would walk down some stairs it felt like your body stretched out and your head stayed up high. Take enough of it and your reaction time slowed down so that you would see a stick in your way, and still trip over it even though you knew it was there. Laying down and grooving on some Pink Floyd never sounded so good. We enjoyed that a lot, then when his Dad finally got hip to how much was gone, he had my friend arrested! It was fun while it lasted though lol

Edited by Coopdog, 07 August 2022 - 03:11 PM.

• Uncle G and Moonless like this

#304 Moonless

Moonless

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2022 - 05:26 PM

I'd love to try 2C-B.

As a teen of the 2010's I missed the prevalence of many 2C drugs and just caught the tail end of the rein of synthetic cannabinoids sold at gas stations and head shops. At college when I really got into altered states, 2C-B was rare and the DNM's were the only place to get it. I have still read many trip reports from Erowid and hope to try one day.

• Coopdog and Uncle G like this

#305 Uncle G

Uncle G

"Good Ole Uncle G"

• OG VIP
  • 3,749 posts

Donator

Posted 07 August 2022 - 08:45 PM

Uncle G, I grew up with a guy whose father was the local vet. We had for a couple years a goodly supply of it, Dunno what was on the streets as Angel Dust, which is what they claimed was Phencyclidine, but the good pure stuff was a lot of fun to do. It was different than other tranquilizers, and gave you this strange floaty feeling. Like as you would walk down some stairs it felt like your body stretched out and your head stayed up high. Take enough of it and your reaction time slowed down so that you would see a stick in your way, and still trip over it even though you knew it was there. Laying down and grooving on some Pink Floyd never sounded so good. We enjoyed that a lot, then when his Dad finally got hip to how much was gone, he had my friend arrested! It was fun while it lasted though lol

Early in the 90's I had some what people called tie stick.   I dont know any more if it was embalming fluid or what they claim was PCP.   All I know I was sitting under a bridge and smoking a 2-litter homemade bong.   Between hitting the bong and my head on concrete something happen time passed quickly all at once but I seen it all but time stood still.  It was a crazy deal.   

My friend at the time later in the day chased us around with butcher knife which felt was hilarious.     

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Moonless like this

#306 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,466 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 August 2022 - 12:34 PM

The Thai sticks we got in Ohio back in about 84-85 were Opium dipped for 12 bucks or straight up amazing thai weed with the buds tied to the stick with a hemp string for ten, which was a helluva lot of money for pot back in those days. Some astoundingly crippling weed though. I grew out one of those little tiny seeds, they were about as big as my the o shows here on my screen. I got a 12 foot tall christmas tree shaped plant with super skinny leaves that were so narrow they didn't seem like pot plants, but the smell was for sure. By fall in Ohio, it was just starting to make buds. I ended up with a big pile of wispy one and a half to two inch long buds that were amazingly potent despite their just starting to form. Just had to amend my dates, as I was relating the buds we got back in the mid 80's to what you had in the early 90's, but I was here in WA after 86. 

#307 RiseUp

RiseUp

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 September 2022 - 05:24 PM

I clicked a bunch. Not sure if I'll get to experience of them.

A man once told me, "H is like floating on a cloud of titties". I'd personally like to feel like I'm floating on a cloud of titties. He did go on to say it ruined the better part of his life, so if 'trying' means not getting hooked I'm all in.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!