• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 CALICAAA

CALICAAA

Mycologist Babe

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:07 PM

Ok, so like here's my chance to start another thread about sex/shrooms. so like....i must of grew some bomb ass shit, cuz im so proud of myself.
I'm still in recovery, so bare with me. I just wanted to say that i ate 3 grams last night, was trying for 4, but couldn't suck on any more dried mushy tastin stuff in my mouth, i was gaggin, gross. So anyways, it hit me an hour & a half. waiting to see maybe if i needed some more. it crept up on me, like my back was turned to on oncoming train speeding....it was so intense. whole trip was about from 11:30pm to 6:30am.
So some of you call me crazy i invite a guy friend over for the occasion - :p
hahhaaaa......and we fucked like animals. HE WASN'T FRYING, but i was.....only way we could. :P this place was tore up in tha mornin. thank god i had some purple to help me recover. WEIRD THING.......no cramping, or stomache pains. I feel refreshed....school must be too hard on me. I'm a new person, hahaha....something different. ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BOOKS, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU www.sporelab.com THANKS CAPTN'MAX

GOOD SHITTTTTTTTTT
ONLY 3 GRAMS....hehehehhehehheh

#2 mickyboy

mickyboy

Market Restricted

• Expired Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:12 PM

now see why doesnt that happen with my girlfriend?

#3 lukester

lukester

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:22 PM

My girlfriend and I have tried, but never suceeded.
We locked eyes and knew we want to, but could not figure out how to. Kept poking her boobs and such, before loosing interest and focusing on other stuff. It is really funny to look back on and we laugh about it.

#4 CALICAAA

CALICAAA

Mycologist Babe

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:22 PM

o by the way, no rashes this time Hip. lolz

Attached Files

#5 sinthetic

sinthetic

i party like a rock star

• Expired Member
  • 872 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:29 PM

never can get it up while under the influence of mushies... not to mention there are some other things i'd rather do while trippin.

#6 mickyboy

mickyboy

Market Restricted

• Expired Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:54 PM

hey personal experience, if you smoke bud a little after you eat, but before you trip it definately increases the urge.

#7 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:00 PM

My girlfriend and I have tried, but never suceeded.
We locked eyes and knew we want to, but could not figure out how to. Kept poking her boobs and such, before loosing interest and focusing on other stuff. It is really funny to look back on and we laugh about it.

lmao
ive had sex on shrooms plenty of times. its great. usually i enjoy it post peak. but there have been a few occasions where it was pre and during peak. its fun because you bounce in and out of the sex. one second your focusing on how great it feels, then your like whoaaa look at that shadow, then bam, oh man im fuckin my girl. and your back.
lol
i suggest it to everyone

congrats to you and your friend cal
make it a regular practice, its a great habit to have.
just make sure to have the condom out ahead of time, otherwise ya just may forget to wrap it up.

#8 Guest_Peter Cottontail_*

Guest_Peter Cottontail_*

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:21 PM

Can I come over to your house next time you trip?

#9 mycolord

mycolord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 10:32 PM

tsk tsk rodg
dont you know your supposed to ask her to invite mrs. rabbit too
dont be so greedy, let the misses have some fun too.

sex on mushrooms is one of the greatest experiences that i have ever had the pleasure of doing over and over. i agree with waiting till after the peak, it seems to enhance the "feeling" and sensation.

#10 nomoreusmc

nomoreusmc

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:26 PM

I completly agree, sex on shrooms is great!! I had not problems focusing on the task at hand!! God I love shrooms

#11 CALICAAA

CALICAAA

Mycologist Babe

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:35 PM

i'd say hell ya Rodger lets get it on.

#12 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:12 AM

I've had sex on plenty o' hallucinogens...its good..:) Kinda different on a bunch of acid... hard to focus when I'm wasted on L than on mushies for some reason...mushies are more lovey...

All your messages are about sex Calica...thats good tho..breaks up the sausage party here a bit...:)

#13 CALICAAA

CALICAAA

Mycologist Babe

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:19 AM

well it was a sexy night and i'm still recovering. ya, it'll pass.
i think.

#14 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:41 AM

lol
i do luv to eat pussy when i'm zoomin'

#15 teletrue

teletrue

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:05 AM

hah I tried...after a few grams of EQ...

Didn't really turn out the way I wanted...I couldn't quit laughing..

ohhh wellll

Tele

#16 elixir

elixir

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:35 AM

I get so disconnected to by my body that everything is out of my control. My penis's mind sometimes decides to get hard, and then sex is wonderful but usually I'm just lost wondering about wondering woooooooooondering (I wonder a lot on shroomies.)

#17 altered_states

altered_states

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:51 PM

Sex on mushrooms has to be one of the most pleasurable sensations that I have experienced in life.

#18 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:52 PM

lol
i do luv to eat pussy when i'm zoomin'

I must agree with that one!!!:p

#19 nicholas

nicholas

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:01 PM

It's good stuff, I find it makes the experience last quite a bit longer (or maybe it just seems that way) although every time I've tried to knock boots with my gal on mushrooms she never seems to be into it (which is a pain in the ass because then I have to visit the neighbor for some lovin')

#20 Guest_dial8_*

Guest_dial8_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

I have found sex on shrooms to be excellent. Sometimes it takes a while to get it up, my wife's neck gets soar, but once I do there aint no going down. I last much longer on shrooms, and the orgasm is much more intense.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!