• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 CALICAAA

CALICAAA

Mycologist Babe

• Expired Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:51 PM

Ok here's the question: Does anyone ever notice how wet women get while shrooming? Or am I the only one that's like a gushing faucet gone bezerk? And also.....taking 3 grams......I noticed that tears were coming out of my eyes nonstop....freaky. Maybe I'm just a wet kinda girl.

cal

#2 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:54 PM

lol.........

#3 sinthetic

sinthetic

i party like a rock star

• Expired Member
  • 872 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:54 PM

i also leak from my eyes when shroomd. i salivate a lot and my nose runs. Sometimes my lips peel and it freaks me out.

#4 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 12:00 AM

yeah I have the same eye problem too..sometimes I feel like I'm cryin...but not...BOYS DON'T CRY...:D

#5 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:45 AM

Well, all the yawning I do, makes my eyes water, but I dunno about the wet thing, have to get some girls and try it out!! :D

#6 sinthetic

sinthetic

i party like a rock star

• Expired Member
  • 872 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:49 AM

I also find that I cannot sleep worth a damn. It takes forever to even get close to falling asleep. Even though I yawn and am tired as heck!

#7 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:56 AM

I also find that I cannot sleep worth a damn. It takes forever to even get close to falling asleep. Even though I yawn and am tired as heck!

Me either! But i do look foward to the nice mental visuals you get with closed eyes. Know what i mean?

#8 mycolord

mycolord

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:08 AM

i yawn when my trip is starting, it lets me know that everything is about to get really nice really soon. i have friends that tear and drool.lol. everyone reacts differently.

#9 sinthetic

sinthetic

i party like a rock star

• Expired Member
  • 872 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:17 AM

my buddy gets horrible gas. hah.

#10 shobimono

shobimono

Chat Admin

• Free Member
  • 833 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:59 AM

i yawn when my trip is starting, it lets me know that everything is about to get really nice really soon.

I have a friend who calls these the "yawnies". He says the same thing, that he starts getting the yawnies when his trip is coming on.

#11 shamrox

shamrox

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:50 AM

I yawn when my trip is coming on, and about to go down. I remember reading somewhere on here that it is your brain looking for more oxygen due to the drug.....don't remember exactly what it said :p I also am a serious "cryer" when I'm tripping.

#12 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:05 AM

sheooms make many women horny, i.e. wet

both sexes often exhibit symptoms
that closely resemble a
classic histamine reaction,
like mild allegy or hayfever.

#13 insight

insight

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:07 AM

I get the watery eyes too. I always wondered it this relates to a lack of oxygen in the body/eyes. As far a my girlfriend goes, she drinks and does X, she wont touch anything else.

#14 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:10 AM

lol
Just out of curiosity, how does she justify that? (not that she has to)
"I'm going to do two of the hardest drugs on opposite ends of the spectrum, and nothing else"?
That's pretty hardcore; I wonder the reasoning.

btw I get "the yawns" big time and tear up like a baby girl when I get into laughing fits

#15 insight

insight

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:38 AM

Just out of curiosity, how does she justify that? (not that she has to)
"I'm going to do two of the hardest drugs on opposite ends of the spectrum, and nothing else"?
That's pretty hardcore; I wonder the reasoning.

Its a long story, but I'll try to explain best I can...

I have done X for around 8 years now (my choice drug). Prior to us meeting, the only things she ever did was drink and some herb. When we met, I was just coming out of the rave scene. Her mind overtakes her on everything in life. She thinks too deeply on everything and this affects her greatly in several areas. She had always been around people rolling and wanted to experiment, but was too worried. After about a year of us being together, she finally gave in (after assuring her everything would be OK, and that I would watch over her the whole time, good enviorment, etc..). She doesnt want to try mushys, acid, coke, K, etc... as she knows will freak out and/or not have a good time if she does. She now loves X but knows that we only do it in moderation as so she doesnt end up as I had previously became. She wants to make sure she could be in contol of her body and mind (for the most part) at all times. We usually have 1 drink a day, hers being Baileys on the rocks and myself a glass of wine and prob roll once every 2 months. She knows my past of rolling for 3 days straight every weekend and doesnt want that to become of her.

#16 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:50 AM

i yawn like crazy which causes my eyes to tear also. it makes me feel like i have to go to sleep. but when i close my eyes i dont see sleep. only beautiful colors and visuals

#17 Guest_Peter Cottontail_*

Guest_Peter Cottontail_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:59 AM

Funny as hell. I thought I was the only yawner...lol. Mushies definitely affect women a bit differently than men. One girl I gave some PESA to had vidid halucinations of fucking a dragon. She said it was great.

#18 altered_states

altered_states

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 02:35 PM

Those yawns bring a smile to my face every time. I can feel a wave of relaxation flow through my body with each one. Four yawns and newspaper taxis appear on the shore :))

#19 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 03:32 PM

I have a friend who calls these the "yawnies". He says the same thing, that he starts getting the yawnies when his trip is coming on.

Definetely me..and I also get tears of joy.:o

#20 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:16 PM

oh man!
I get all teary, my eyes wont quit watering
my nose runs
I yawn terribly sometimes
I get congested in my lungs and cough/choke alot