Photo
- - - - -

WET

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_dial8_*

Guest_dial8_*

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:55 PM

Sounds like these symptoms are ubiquitous. I get the yawnies and teary eyed too.
Oh, sex on shrooms is the bomb. I can really get my swerve on!:D

#22 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 05:33 PM

I've read some things which lead me to believe that Baeocystin is the chemical responsible for the yawns.

I could be wrong though because its very similar to psilo so maybe they all have similar effects as far as your respiratory system.

#23 frank_black

frank_black

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 12:54 AM

Ok here's the question: Does anyone ever notice how wet women get while shrooming? Or am I the only one that's like a gushing faucet gone bezerk? And also.....taking 3 grams......I noticed that tears were coming out of my eyes nonstop....freaky. Maybe I'm just a wet kinda girl.

cal

I certainly have noticed how wet girls get when shrooming. I love it! It fuking turns me on. Really gets me ready for the old "In out - In out".

#24 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 02:07 PM

LMAO Calicaa I must say for all the males here that your posts are always great fun to read and comment upon--wet girls rock :D
I also read once that the yawns have something to do with oxygen levels in your brain being influenced by the drug. I don't know how true it is but I also notice myself taking enormously deep breaths right before I start frying. If I start smoking during this stage instead of at the peak like I normally do I also find myself cashing bowls in one or two hits. Something is def going on with the respiratory centersin your brain, but I have no clue what exactly it is. Anyone with more knowlege should def comment

#25 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:22 PM

Yep, Mrs Chap is a big "juicer" too :D
Shrooms mean wet thighs all round!

We get the yawning, crying & runny nose too.

#26 destroy_erase_improve

destroy_erase_improve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

ive never personally noticed any female ive had sex with in shrooms being overly wet. then again, if the girl is dry when your taggin it, your not doing something right.

#27 nomoreusmc

nomoreusmc

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 940 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

lmao!! good point!

#28 Guest_unclefester_*

Guest_unclefester_*

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:18 AM

both sexes often exhibit symptoms
that closely resemble a
classic histamine reaction,
like mild allegy or hayfever.

What causes that? Could it somehow be a spore allergy? I've wondered about that for some time.

#29 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:55 AM

no real idea...
sorry

#30 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 01:56 PM

I seem to remenber reading somewhere that it was baestocin<sp?> in the shrooms that causes all the mucous membranes to over-secrete, hence all the tears, snot & lady juice.
Anyone confirm or deny this?

#31 Guest_sporeaddik_*

Guest_sporeaddik_*

Posted 07 March 2005 - 02:51 PM

lady juice.haha

#32 Guest_shaman_*

Guest_shaman_*

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:29 PM

What causes that? Could it somehow be a spore allergy? I've wondered about that for some time.

It all has to do with the serotonin receptors. The serotonin receptors in the brain are affected by psilocybin to induce psychological and sensory/perceptual changes.

Similarly, serotonin receptors in the peripheral nervous system are also affected by psilocybin. This change in receptor activation causes the changes in sympathetic nervous system responses.

This is not speculation. There is ample literature on the role of serotonin in mediating peripheral nervous system function.

Peace,
Shaman

#33 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:39 PM

Ya learn something new everyday...Thx...shaman

#34 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:51 PM

This is not speculation. There is ample literature on the role of serotonin in mediating peripheral nervous system function.

Thanks, interesting info. Posted Image
Any links for further reading?

#35 Guest_shaman_*

Guest_shaman_*

Posted 08 March 2005 - 02:16 PM

use the pubmed search engine to search the scientific literature...

#36 reefer

reefer

Mod of the Ocean

• Expired Member
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:21 PM

Does anyone know if taking an antihistamine before tripping would alter the side effects?

I'll have to try that next time.

I don't usually get it too bad, but sometimes my eyes water or my nose runs a bit.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!