Words of wisdom eezdharma...

#42 onwords

onwords

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:15 PM

thanks everyone,

I put 75 mg in and tried to smoke it all but got distracted by my wall. I have masks on my wall and they looked like they were animated. They really looked magical. At one point it was like they were almost independent of a wall. Also a painting in my room looked kind of like when I did some salvia except instead of not knowing who I was I was 100 percent there just thinking wow this is insane..... I guess this still isn't a breathru probably because I got distracted and stopped taking hits :(

My friend snorted a small amount and said the burn wasn't too bad but that it wasnt that fun. well i'll let you know how it goes next time.

#43 reverend trips

reverend trips

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

I can smoke just a little.. then smoke a little more.. until my window of opportunity has passed. then smoke a little more.. puff it again... slowly...
you won't shoot into hyperspace.. but you see all kinds of distortions and lines and colors... sometimes it's hard to tell what room i'm in.

anybody else do that? or are you all hyperspace folks?
maybe i'm just puffing it like a puss. sometimes though that hyperspace can really toss you around!
oooo eeee.

I do that sometimes too suckerfree. I've been so overwhelmed by some breakthrough doses, I've thought I would not get the nerve up to do it again. It's times like these I need a low casual dose just to get my feet wet, so to speak. Once I do that, I'm pretty much chomping at the bit, to go back into hyperspace.

#44 onwords

onwords

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:58 PM

lungs still feel pretty messed up from previous attempts so probably wont try for awhile..... maybe i will get a water pipe next month and see if it helps at all seems very rough on my lungs :(

#45 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:02 AM

onwords are you washing the spice :eusa_thin or just drying & smokin' ?

#46 onwords

onwords

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:09 PM

I never washed it but with the high temps it takes to vaporize sodium hydroxide is that even an issue ? Now that i'm holding the flame away would it ever get hot enough to vaporize sodium hydroxide ? I think I googled and it said 300 and something C for it to melt......

#47 Guest_sweatloaf13_*

Guest_sweatloaf13_*

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:11 PM

works for me.....vaporize :amazed:

Attached Thumbnails

• 022307_14351[1] (2).jpg

#48 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:23 PM

Posted Image

#49 Guest_twizzz_*

Guest_twizzz_*

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

Oil pipes aren't easy to smoke DMT through.

For one thing nn DMT boils at a lower temp than crack, so the spice goes out of the bowl and up the neck and recrystalizes there.

The first time I smoked 5MeO, I tried takin rips off foil and the shit bounced all over the place.

I've tried every way of smoking it, I have week lungs, the only way I can do it is through a cannabis pipe packed with ash and the spice melts into the ash, its not as harsh but its nasty tasting but it works best for me. Dont ever use the pipe for anything else again, even if you clean it with a solvent it taste like burnt spice.

There are water pipes designed for freebaseing that have the orbicital bowl that probably helps with the harshness since freebases arent h20 soluble.

Also there is not as much of a need to huff it all down in a matter of seconds as I once believed, after you hack take a guzzle from the glass of water that you have next to you already and breathe deep for a few seconds do it after every hit if you need too. The more you smoke dmt the easier it gets to force yourself to hit the pipe when youre already trippin to get passed the event horizon.

#50 Doctor D

Doctor D

(Not a real doctor)

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,258 posts

Donator

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:09 PM

Posted Image

How do I ask for these pipes at a "tobacco store" without sounding like a crackhead? In my area we don't really have any bona fide head shops, but we have these LITE head shops which sell "FOR TOBACCO ONLY" colored glass pipes next to the cigars, pipe tobacco, and sketchy cell phone service. Do I just need to gather up my cajones to ask them if they carry oil pipes, and be done with it?

Any other euphimistic names these pipes are called?

#51 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• OG VIP
  • 3,031 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:42 PM

I agree with twizz, those freebase pipes suck for DMT use. I've tried everyone in the pic, and some with crazy bends, and even a base bong. For me it either went in my mouth, or didn't burn very well.
I've had best luck with a little spice on some bud in a sherlock.

#52 Guest_twizzz_*

Guest_twizzz_*

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

Those oil pipes are now illeagle in Santa Barbera county calif.

Suckerfree- did you dissolve the spice in a solvent and redeposit on the herb? Thats a method I've been meening to try.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!