• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sandoze

sandoze

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:51 AM

ok folks just got back home . and fegured id write that tirp report .
TRIP : crazy !!! 1 gram was freaking my friends out . i ate 3 g and took the ride of my life . these are the best cyans ive ever tried !!! my little bro turned into jykill and hyde on me . he was going threw loops . he whould be looking at all of us all crazy eyed the within a few minutes he whould be himself again. that went on for the 1st 4 hrs of the trip . i was having waves of visuals that where on par with anything ive ever done . there better then the flcy,vnam,haw, well any of the cyans ive done to be honest . .7 g sent the one of my friends into a sml panic . it was his 5th mushroom trip and after eating them he looks at us with THE FEAR , and says " dude you guys i dont think im tall enough to ride this ride i wanna get off " i think thats what he said as i was hearing shit at that point . the spores didnt drop as heavy as a lot of the other ones ive done . but there still pretty dark . i give these jamicans cyans 4.5 stars out of 5 . with fresh azures being a 5 star trip .
later sandose

#2 Guest_Water_*

Guest_Water_*

Posted 11 December 2006 - 06:21 AM

How was the body buzz, or was there any?

Thanks for the report.

#3 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:58 AM

" dude you guys i dont think im tall enough to ride this ride i wanna get off "

:lol:
good one

#4 sandoze

sandoze

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:01 PM

How was the body buzz, or was there any?

Thanks for the report.

the body buzz was really extreme for cyans . i dont normally get a body high from them .really its a head trip with most of them , almost stricly all visuals with the other cyans . it keeps you a lot more lucid then cubs . none of that dreamy drifty feeling i get off the them . one thing i have noticed is that cyans dont give me that side splitting laughter i love about mushrooms . that feeling that the worlds gone crazy and everyone is absurd and all you an do is laugh tell it hurts then laugh somemore and pray that your not gonna piss your pants lol . but thats what is sooooo great about mixing them . you take the laughter properties of the cubs add the extreme visuals of the cyans and you have the perfect high . myself i like 3.5-5g of cubbies (haw,Z, can always really on those two cubs for laughter seazures ) and 1-2 g of the cyans . c-YA
later sandose

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!