Fisana

- - - - -

Trip Stories Contest

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_jonny_*

Guest_jonny_*

Posted 09 October 2002 - 05:44 PM

Whoa, dude! That was awesome. I was really on the edge of my seat. That was so intense

#62 eyebooger

eyebooger

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2002 - 05:47 PM

That was pretty freaky! Posted Image Sounds like you've been there Posted Image
Excellent entry! Posted Image

#63 Guest_allmanbrother_*

Guest_allmanbrother_*

Posted 09 October 2002 - 07:47 PM

forgive me now for not using caps and proper punctuation...

My story begins on halloween night,in the deep dark reaches of possum holler(thats hollow for all you yankees)way up in hill country in kaintucky. ol ten and his gal tammy faye have been trick or treatin and theyve decided to go for a backwoods drive and do some parkin. as they head deep into the woods on possum holler road,the bright full moon is almost blocked out by the thick woods..ten pulls the 1972 galaxy 500 over to the side of the road,and the backwoods lovers climb into the back seat.just as ol ten is slippin off her tater (thats potato for all you yankees)sack dress,they here some coon dogs barkin in the distance,tammy faye is skeered(thats scared for all you yankees)and she tells ten to get them outta thar. well ol ten climbs over in the front seat and rubs the two wires together and...nothin....he tries again...nothin..the dogs are closin in when ten bolts from the galaxy and starts runnin towards lesters gas/bar/post office/dry goods store.about 6 miles away..tammy faye screams "teeeyen" (which is how southern girls say ten,for all you yankees)but hes a gone sumbitch, he dont even look back..after ten has been gone for a 1/2hour or so,tammy faye feels the car move forward and a big hairy hand reach in and turn the steerin wheel..it moves along the road at a slow pace,she had already turned the headlats(thats lights for all you yankees)on,as soon as ten left..all of a sudden she can see him crawlin on the road,she yells "teeeyen get up boah(thats boy for all you yankees)and hes gets up and she nabs him as the car goes by and jerks him into the back seat,they are both scared and cryin uncontrollably..ten says it cant be far to lesters ive run 5 miles,tammy faye says sheeeit(yep thats shit for all you yankees)youve only run a 1/4 mile at the most..as they slump down in the back seat they occasionally see the hairy hand reach into the steering wheel of the galaxy, then it goes away..finally ten looks up and sees the lone fuel pump at lesters,thank GOD for that bare lat(you know) bulb,hangin over the pump..anyway the car slowly coasts up to the pump and before it stops ten and tammy faye are out and on the porch of lesters,they blow into the saloon and everybody at the bar turns and looks at these two who are hysterical..lester sets them down and pours them a drink outta the jug into a quart canning jar(shroom reference)and they both chug on it,they are just calming down,when ten begins to tell their story,just as ten gets to the hairy hand part,that same hairy hand reaches past him and grabs the quart jar,the bar goes hush....a voice says"air(thats are)you the dumb sumbitch in the galaxy 500 that me and ned just pushed here? well as it turns out,it was them tucker boys from hick mtn,they was coon huntin and the dogs got a whiff of tammie faye and brung them to the galaxy..she was so hysterical that she didnt even notice that ned pushed and bubba steered..well the whole damn place erupted in laughter at poor ten..just as the laughter was dyin down,something flung the two coon dogs under the barroom door,theyre heads were gone and they had been cut from asshole to appetite(thats anus to mouth for all you yankees).just as the crowd was creeping forward,a big hairy hand reached in the bar and all the lanterns blew out leaving the bar in total darkness,then came the blood curdling screams of tammy faye.....the end.

#64 Guest_allmanbrother_*

Guest_allmanbrother_*

Posted 09 October 2002 - 08:30 PM

oh yeah,for those of you who dont know,ten in the story ,is my friend ten circles..well he was my friend..ab

#65 Guest_ten_*

Guest_ten_*

Posted 09 October 2002 - 10:12 PM

man, there's no accounting for who hip and the mods will allow in this place...

you musta had way too much squirrel gravy growin up, brother.

Posted Image

#66 Guest_dr._*

Guest_dr._*

Posted 10 October 2002 - 01:22 AM

"they had been cut from
asshole to appetite"

Oh My.....Posted Image

LOL!! I don't remember how this one is won ( lol ) but all
my friends who entered the contest are so crazy...

That I couldn't vote for any of ya.... It's like being offered
several different pretty girls but you can only pick one.....

[email protected] Shit... I wonder why they keep me!!! * laughing *
You guys are seriously tame in comparison... In the Modtalk
I have been begging Hip For a pony ( and i think he is about to give in! )
I keep on Changing Vittis Html and replacing it in key spots with
egyption Hyroglyphics... Been tellin Imok that he is not helpful, and
that much like kung pow, he was taught wrong on purpose, as a joke...
Joey.... Well, I've said this before, I'm not gay, but the way his butt shakes
when he walks... Well, you get the idea...

Posted Image

So No worries.... Just keep the ak unloaded Ten, and Allman, Put away that samurai Sword...
You'll scare the newbs....

Posted Image

Man..... The Coon Dog Thing * Shudder * A man would rather lose a yung-un
that a coon dog, much less two... Posted Image

#67 Guest_the_*

Guest_the_*

Posted 10 October 2002 - 07:41 AM

You sir, are a true writer, that was masterpiece theater on heavy psychadelics, very profound and scary, my compliments abound to you. Doc

#68 eyebooger

eyebooger

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 10:00 AM

That was delightful and very scary (thats "donrite suptin powerfal mad" to all you southern folks, or "wack" to those of you in the ghetto, or "wicked sweet" to those of you in the great lakes region) Posted Image
Great job Allmanbrother Posted Image

#69 fuz

fuz

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 12:05 PM

The Halloween Mask

All Hollow’s Eve is my favorite holiday of the year; in my anticipation of this grand event, I was sure that this was going to be the greatest Halloween of my life. It has been said it the past, that veil between the two worlds is at it thinnest point on this day. So with this knowledge in hand, I set out to secure my psychedelic of choice; Mushrooms: The Golden Teacher.
I have done psychedelics many times in my life, but this time I was determined to push the limits of my awareness, to boldly go where I have not gone before. Would I be able to conquer my fears, could I past this test of tests, these are the questions that crowded my mind as I went on my quest for The Teacher. I know an old deadhead that can always fill this need, so I was on my way. The night was still young and I was game for an adventure of a lifetime.
Dusk was just approaching; with my conquest in hand, I headed back to my house to prepare for the event ahead. My mind was wandering around the inner places that I had explored in the past; Strange inner worlds that have colored my life. This night however things were different, I was expecting a Miracle, wanting to transform myself completely into the person I had only faintly glimpsed during my many festivals of psychedelic intoxication. Arriving at my house a gentle calm came over me as the autumn wind blows in my uncut hair, it was Halloween and The Show was about to begin.
I placed the sacrament into a glass of orange juice as a prayed sincerely to spirits of this most mystical fungus. I drank deeply and sighed, knowing I had just consumed the largest dosage I had ever taken. I lit a few sticks of Nag Champa, the pleasant scent quickly filled the air as I walked over to my computer and started a long play list of my favorite Dead shows. “Setting is everything!” echoed in my mind as I sat to smoke a bowl.
It was dark now, so I decided to go for a short walk. I could see Jack O’Lanterns in the distance with their faces brightened by dancing candles. Trick or Treaters were walking up the street in all their costumed glory, going house to house in a ritual that has been repeated on this day for a century or more. The vampires, goblins, and ghosts were putting an endless grin on my face, I was starting to get off, vibrations of the intensity to come could now be felt in every nerve ending in my body, Happy Halloween! My step started to lighten; my body was starting to feel electric; my thoughts began to quicken. It was time to return to my house, and setting that I had created earlier.
When I got to my front yard I dropped my keys, I fell to my knees and began to search through the cool grass. I started hearing this unique music, a symphony that seemed to be emitting from my lawn. I sat down, and continue the search for my keys. The grass was growing up around me. The sound was getting clearer, it was a choir of all the Earth in harmony. I listened intently; the rhythms were syncopated, elaborate, and exhilarating. My hands touched the metallic of my keys. I staggered to my feet, and walked wobbly to the door. Putting my keys in the lock, I realized that time seemed to stop. I opened the door hearing the sweet sound of Jerry’s guitar blaring from within.
I fell on my bed, and covered myself up securely in the blankets. My thoughts are racing, conspiracies in conspiracies begin to wrap around my brain. Truth and deception seemed to unite. Entire concepts enter my mind complete. I am drowning in wave upon wave of patterns. I close my eyes. The death and birth of star systems and galaxies pass without a minute going by on the clock. Fear comes, as my ego begins to collapse into unity. I give it all away, exploding into the golden light of infinity. I’m gone.
I begin to know myself again; my ego is riding on the waves of eternity fluctuating in and out of self-awareness. My first thoughts are; Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I begin to judge myself, but I am complete with all of my idiosyncrasies and so called faults of character. I see otherness in a different light. I am given a choice to change, but chose to except all life the way it is. I know my calling is to intend to do good, nothing more can be done. My reincarnation is complete; I have taken off my Halloween Mask. No life can be sweeter than this.

#70 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 10 October 2002 - 12:44 PM

ok, a late entry, i had closed the contest but to be fair it's still the 10th so we'll get yours in too.

#71 eyebooger

eyebooger

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 03:18 PM

"The death and birth of star systems and galaxies pass without a minute going by on the clock"

"Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I begin to judge myself, but I am complete with all of my idiosyncrasies and so called faults of character"

Damn dude! That is beautiful Posted Image I find it amazing that so many people see the same things and come to the same realizations when they trip. Those two above sum up some of my heaviest experiences too. Posted Image

#72 fuz

fuz

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 03:43 PM

Thankyou HIP,
tried to get it in last night,but had probs.
was hopin youd let it slide.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
PEACE,
Fuz

#73 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 10 October 2002 - 05:47 PM

Is that why you emailed the story to me Posted Image
I just thought you wanted to share since it was forwarded
from another name Posted Image
Good job Posted Image

#74 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 10 October 2002 - 10:37 PM

awesome story, btw.
very vivid.

#75 Guest_groingrinder_*

Guest_groingrinder_*

Posted 11 October 2002 - 02:44 AM

Posted ImageGreat story. When I was in high school I used to hang out at a place called Possum Holler Pizza.Posted Image

#76 Guest_groingrinder_*

Guest_groingrinder_*

Posted 11 October 2002 - 02:46 AM

Almost forgot. I used to own a Ford Galaxy 500 too, but it was a '66.Posted Image

#77 Guest_groingrinder_*

Guest_groingrinder_*

Posted 11 October 2002 - 02:55 AM

Great story man. Way to go!Posted Image

#78 Guest_oletimer_*

Guest_oletimer_*

Posted 11 October 2002 - 07:15 AM

I was quite surprised Doc. At first I thought that it would be just silly rantings but it reminds me of Hunter Thompson in, "Fear and loathing in Las Vegas." Very well crafted in the way you edited and assembled what must have been some very strange rantings. Good work OletimerPosted Image

#79 Guest_oletimer_*

Guest_oletimer_*

Posted 11 October 2002 - 07:26 AM

TC you ought to continue this piece if for no other reason than to entertain your fellow Mycotopiates. There is the strong scent of talent in your writing and perhaps it is something that you should explore as a method of expressing yourself. You do it well. It kinda reminds me of H. P. Lovecraft Best wishes OletimerPosted Image

#80 fuz

fuz

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2002 - 11:18 AM

Yes IMOK,
I sent it to ur email in case I didnt get it in on time.Also the story was written by my good friend Q who is on house arrest and would enjoy some cacti company.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
PEACE,
Fuz

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!