Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Hunter Thompson was working on WTC collapse story before mysterious sudden death.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

#41 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 11:39 AM

"Nova did a special about why the towers collapsed.
http://www.pbs.org/w...c/collapse.html"

Ever see The Peacemaker with George Clooney?

"He said he went to MIT, Sir."
"That's right - we educate half the world's terrorists."

#42 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

after you...

You see no connection in any of this?

Are you going to go with the typical: "CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST argument?"

Becasue that is all you can really do.

Are you trying to say this is all either:

1. Fabricated
or
2. OK and normal.
or
3. Misinterpreted

#43 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 02:05 PM

Nova did a special about why the towers collapsed.
http://www.pbs.org/w...c/collapse.html

GREAT... A media outlet told A VERSION of A STORY.

WTF does that matter? The can spin it any way they want.

They can present data in ways to show ANYTHING they want to show.

#44 Raptor

Raptor

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 02:59 PM

Hahaha, you're hilarious. I'd rather not 'emancipate' myself and have to be paranoid all the time that big brother is after me or others. Some fun life it must be to masturbate to conspiracies all day and get to think that I'm tapped into some underground knowledge base, leaving me ahead of all the sheep out there. For every sheep in this world there's a fanatical wolf reciprocal, and it's not good to be on either end.
I care far too less to go through each of your points and debunk them one-by-one, because it will won't really accomplish much and it probably won't leave you believing anything different. And I know you said it was just a stupid opinion so please don't attack me, and for that I apoligize, but I just couldn't pass by without pointing a few things out regarding the Pentagon.
1) I'm sure plenty of actual eyewitnesses would disagree that what they saw was a small plane or a car bomb for anyone who actually believes that.
2)An explosion of that magnitude doesn't exactly leave a pretty intact fuselage to examin, more like tiny pieces. And judging things from post-wreck photographs is taking things on a "book by it's cover" basis. Did you consider what you can't see? Not to mention what has already been cleaned out of the way.
3)Look at this photo of the actual explosion, maybe that is more helpful on how it happened. http://archives.cnn....tagon.pictures/
You can also watch the video on the right, showing still security frames and the earliest one showing the plane barely off the ground.
4)And perhaps the most obvious tidbit; if American Airlines flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, what happened to the plane and were the 64 people onboard taken away and paid off to never see their families again, or just secretly killed by the government?
Unfortunately all of these theories, if to be explained by actual fact, only lead to more and more supernatural explanations.

#45 Raptor

Raptor

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 176 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:02 PM

GREAT... A media outlet told A VERSION of A STORY.

WTF does that matter? The can spin it any way they want.

They can present data in ways to show ANYTHING they want to show.

Last time I checked Nova and PBS didn't exactly qualify as 'spinsters', unless of course you believe that any person that appears on TV is spinning something. As well, these structural engineers and scientists are being payed off by the Public Broadcasting System, and 'viewers like you' haha.

#46 xochipilli2012

xochipilli2012

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:45 PM

not to agree or disagree,but the damage to surrounding buildings was minimal if non existent.i would think more damage would be created to the surrounding areas than there was.

to add to conspiracies emron had an office there and probably needed files destroyed.

but smegma makes some interesting questions I've seeked answers to myself.

but back to thompson. I doubt he would kill himself before finishing the writings of a book that would make him lots of money as other writers have jumping on the 9-11 wagon.

but he was not a normal american(probably more american than most),feds don't like unamericans.not good for american bussiness.shit happenns all around the world alot,and alot because of US fedy pressure.

#47 xochipilli2012

xochipilli2012

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:50 PM

and about pbs....I saw a documentary on vietnam a while ago and it showed proof of cia stuffing dead gi's with heroin to smuggle back to the states.never saw it again,maybe swept under the rug?

remember pbs has corporate sponsors also.

with time truths come out.

#48 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 692 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:59 PM

and 'viewers like you' haha.

thats fuckin hilarious!

#49 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:00 PM

I smile at your last post, Xochi. With time the truth comes out, as it did with the GIs in Vietnam, but look what happens to it. With time comes memory, or lack thereof.

I read a fantastic tribute to Thompson in a local paper that made the comment that Hunter had invented a Great Joke that he longer found funny. Some truth to that, I think; he liked things that went bang at the end, not fizzled out. But the energy prevails.

#50 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 07:37 PM

the damage to surrounding buildings was minimal if non existent

that's not true either
several nearby buildings [near wtc]
did collapse even though they weren't hit.

#51 xochipilli2012

xochipilli2012

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:36 AM

flying fire debri damaged other buildings and started fires.but the symmetry of the collapse still gets me.yes there was damage to other sorrounding biuldings from buildings 1 and 2 but 7 that was too far and the damage to the buildings around it was almost non existent.

yes 7 was a smaller building,but it too fell straight.

I imagine that building 1 and 2 standing at 110 floors would collapse sideways and create more damage.but video shows how straight they fell.weird for me.

#52 xochipilli2012

xochipilli2012

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:39 AM

flying fire debri damaged other buildings and started fires.but the symmetry of the collapse still gets me.yes there was damage to other sorrounding biuldings from buildings 1 and 2 but 7 that was too far and the damage to the buildings around it was almost non existent.

yes 7 was a smaller building,but it too fell straight.

I imagine that building 1 and 2 standing at 110 floors would collapse sideways and create more damage to closer buildings(west of them).but video shows how straight they fell.weird for me.

#53 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:50 AM

This isn't rocket science. When a plane impacts the wings fold back. Now think of when a car passes by you or a train or something like that - what's the scientific term for the wind caused by the passing of a vehicle? Point being, it's after the object passes that you feel it pass; this can be seen when the planes hit the WTC - plane hits one side, fire spits out the opposing side. Like the impact of a bullet. Getting back to the "there's no wings" theory - the fuel is held in the wings. And, despite what you say, jet fuel does burn hot enough to fully consume an aluminum aircraft. So, you couple this whole jetwash/blowback thing with the wings folding back, the wings get sucked into the hole along with the aircraft and burn the shit out of everything. This is also why you have those nice perfect holes at the most interior of the explosion - that wasn't made by an actual explosion, just the force behind the plane's movement. Rodger can you help a brotha' out here?

#54 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:52 AM

Everything has a bias - bias just means viewpoint - the problem occurs when reporters attempt to report objectively when in all actuality no one can truely be objective. The problem isn't that all media (ALL MEDIA) is biased, it's that they're not admitting their biases. This is why everyone loves The Dailiy Show, because at least they do.

#55 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:52 AM

Worldwide opinion on this is VERY different than the obviouly American opinion stated on this forum

Sorry for being rude to you Raptor.

#56 taoistshredder

taoistshredder

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:54 AM

lol
man
You are one paranoid person
Do you have any sources you trust for anything?
For some reason everyone we credit as being experts you say is
just a tool of a system, or a puppet, or whatever,
but the sources you credit we've debunked as well.
Where is this all going?
There's no opinion to be changed here,
we're not retarded, we know there are greater forces than us at work in our system,
and we're also smart enough to recognise that bitching about it on a webboard
isn't going to do a damn thing about it.

EDIT: I'm sorry, too, I'm being really curt lately because my g/f left. Snappy snappy snappy. I'm going to go play Fable and smoke some weed, feel bad about being an American in my privileged position...

#57 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:58 AM

This isn't rocket science. When a plane impacts the wings fold back. Now think of when a car passes by you or a train or something like that - what's the scientific term for the wind caused by the passing of a vehicle? Point being, it's after the object passes that you feel it pass; this can be seen when the planes hit the WTC - plane hits one side, fire spits out the opposing side. Like the impact of a bullet. Getting back to the "there's no wings" theory - the fuel is held in the wings. And, despite what you say, jet fuel does burn hot enough to fully consume an aluminum aircraft. So, you couple this whole jetwash/blowback thing with the wings folding back, the wings get sucked into the hole along with the aircraft and burn the shit out of everything. This is also why you have those nice perfect holes at the most interior of the explosion - that wasn't made by an actual explosion, just the force behind the plane's movement. Rodger can you help a brotha' out here?

Because of the explosion and rate of combustion it would not be possible to melt/vaporize all of the aviaition Al. What about all the Ti parts?

You reference the WTC plane hits, Why did the wings not "fold back" at all?

Perfect "cut out" hole.

Now I know the Pentagon is a far harder building design and materials, but com on.

Also, have you ever stood on the tarmac next to a 757/767 or any other large jetliner for that mattter?

The hit is impossible.

The engines would have hit the ground or the angle of descent would have needed to be FAR greater than that shown in the SANITIZED THREE FRAME video made available to you but the government.

I the governments video, the plane would have only been about 15' tall.

Do you know how largethose aircraft actually are?

BLOCKS OF AL DO NOT DISAPPEAR.

#58 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:06 AM

One day, when it all comes to pass, you will try to look back on this and say "Man SMEGMA is good". But you won't be able to because we will be living in tree forts.

#59 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 12:14 PM

smegma: there are people everywhere who also do not hold the status quo to be pure truth but it does no good to get all tweaked about it. I agree with many of the scientific basis for your argument, but there is no point in it. You can make no positve difference in this world by running on and on about how we're all being fucked by the govt. PLUS: if your theory (or whoever's theory you borrowed) is correct they already would have been silenced. As far as I know Al does not burn unless it is fueled by pure O2 under pressure. Jet fuel alone would not consume all the AL on a plane. However, spewing your knowlege of some sort of coverup all over does nothing but put you in danger and make you look like....whatever it is other people see....and I'm sure you'll be happy in the long run if you just end up looking like a fool instead of a terrorist

#60 smegma

smegma

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 01:00 PM

Agreed.

Delete the thread.

How the F diddly did you just make me paranoid about being paranoid? ;)

and again I would like to point out...

"MAN SMEGMA IS GOOD." was a lame attempt at humor.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!