188 replies to this topic

#181 The Truth.

The Truth.

is stranger than fiction.

• Expired Member
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:30 AM

Agreed.

Advanced hand held LED lights. Usually with a crystal adapter.
Some use the full spectrum as one source. Really cool.

http://www.houseofra...ton_lights.html

or

http://www.photonlig...-led-lights.htm

Edited by The Truth., 15 May 2009 - 11:31 AM.
url

#182 johnnydigital

johnnydigital

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

They (cats) can sense when i'm tripping so they corral me because i give them a lot of attention.

Totally!!! My dogs and cats totally know when I'm tripping. I don't know how they do, but they do.... and they are sooo much fun to play with. One time on an assload of MDMA, I actually caught myself basically frenching my dog LOL... crazy times....

Kaliedascopes are really cool and can be cheaply made. I had a bunch of them ranging from small ones that are the size of a lip balm tin to a huge one about as big as a telescope. Just make sure you clean them often... in college they caused a huge outbreak of 'pink eye' and we didnt realize it until it was just the 'hippies' who were getting it and we were able to trace it back to my kaliedascope.

For blacklights, highlighters are cool, but simple powdered detergent looks AWESOME under black light. A friend of mine had a room we called "the black room". it was basically a bedroom, about 12 x 12. We painted the walls flat black, then used detergent and elmers glue to 'paint' the walls. We painted all kinds of crazy shit on there and once you flicked the black light, the place absolutely glowed... it was so cool!!!!

Other things that are cool are the "stereogram" books or the 'magic pictures'. I also like massage toys and Mardi Gras beads when tripping... and anything that has fire is always cool to watch.

#183 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Agreed.

Advanced hand held LED lights. Usually with a crystal adapter.
Some use the full spectrum as one source. Really cool.

http://www.houseofra...ton_lights.html

or

http://www.photonlig...-led-lights.htm

Cool links Truth.
I'm a little too old to get into a rave if I could even find one, but some of those things would be cool in the Apt or at a music show after the sun starts to go down.

#184 The Truth.

The Truth.

is stranger than fiction.

• Expired Member
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:20 PM

Cool links Truth.
I'm a little too old to get into a rave if I could even find one, but some of those things would be cool in the Apt or at a music show after the sun starts to go down.

Ya know, parties (good ones) are few and far between, but dancing in your home is always available. My most recent and best trips have been just my girl, the turn tables, some lights in the hands, and of course cubes. All the lights off with some good electronic bumping and in mode.
Amazing the moves or dancing that can be done while shrooming.

Ahh....light shows.

Well, I hope you have fun

#185 mister

mister

Dragon Slayer/Savior

• Expired Member
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:14 AM

this is trippy as hell: take a tall clear vessel to hold water and drop food coloring into it. watch the color flow through the water like a jellyfish.

#186 Doctor D

Doctor D

(Not a real doctor)

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,259 posts

Donator

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:41 PM

Mirrors.

Try this the next time you trip:

Look in the mirror, then tilt your head back as far back as you can go and still be able to look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes and forehead will look smushed down like in a fun house mirror, and you'll have a pig nose! :lol: It's loads of fun, I swear!

#187 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,013 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:42 PM

Mirrors can be fun, but they can also scare the hell out of you. :lol:

I was looking in the mirror while tripping on LSD for the first time in almost 10yrs. It was fun seeing my face look older and younger and stretch a little bit. Then all of a sudden all the imperfections in you skin seem to shine purplish and sickly looking and then you start to see yourself as a ghoul or as dead and then it was like " O.K. enough looking in the mirror! " :dead::special:
:lol:

#188 Ecstamine

Ecstamine

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

Go to your local Target and Fry's. They sell Inovas, which make some of the most reliable "rave gloves". Look up Inovas online.

#189 shaggy

shaggy

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:31 PM

This one usually requires someone not tripping around for the what if scenarios of playing with fire while tripping(at least for me)

Requirements:
Large plastic garbage bag
Metal clothes hanger
a bowl with water in it
a lighter

Find a place outside (flames travel upwards, so dont do this inside unless you have very high ceilings) or in the garage as I usually do. Unravel your metal hanger and hook it on something so it somehow hangs about 6 or 7 ft in the air. Take your plastic bag (i usually use the really thick black GLAD ones) stretch it out, and tie it in quite a few knots. The idea of the knots is to keep the flame moving slowly and not become too large. I tie as many as i can leaving maybe an inch or less (maybe more, experiment!) between them. Hang the bag from your hanger, place the water bowl underneath it, and set it on fire from the very bottom. Turn the lights off and make it as dark as possibe (or at night). As the plastic melts it starts to drip creating a stream of falling fire that makes this wicked whiz noise as it travels. its kinda slow at first, but you'll see what I mean when you try it. The water bowl is a must, the melted plastic is virtually impossible to clean off your cement floor otherwise. It lasts for about 5 minutes or so. Its even fun to watch and hear when your sober.

I say 6 or 7 feet cause thats all i really have to work with. a higher hanging bag would create a longer path for the melting plastic to fall. More fire, more noise, more fun.

Howdy,

It was far-out to run across this "trip-toy". Our commune did this on trip night back in the late '60s. We did have a name for this apparatus - we called it a "zipper". This was because of the "zzzipp" noise the melted plastic made as it fell.

Happy trails,
Shaggy

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!