#41 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:37 AM

So, TV, you found tha actual thread. IT seems the fly paper experiment has spread far and wide.

#42 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,620 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

So, TV, you found tha actual thread. IT seems the fly paper experiment has spread far and wide.

Yes, I followed that one closely. Was a nice try.

I'm not too concerned about the religious or spiritual beliefs of the people doing this tek, just like I drink and enjoy the fine beers, wines, and liqueurs made by monks though I cringe at the thought of monastic life- unless I just broke up w/ my girlfriend.

#43 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:54 PM

so any new info, confirmation of this yet ?

#44 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

3, I will not paste anymore of the findings here at topia. Sorry, man. Peele has made it clear he does not want to share what he considers to be "his" work. Not even for the purpose of pursuing the Light. Frankly, I think he is being uptight, and I don't want to post his work here. By doing so he will recieve full credit for work that, imo, is not fully owned by him. Once he confirms Mr. Don Teeters work then he will bestow upon us with his "professional opinion" that yes it does indeed work and he will have stolen the wind right out of Teeter. I find this offensive. If he can't replicate it with the same results then he will tell us, in his "professional opinion" that there is no way in hell that it has ever worked or ever will. Just like he stated earlier in the posts until he saw the fly paper work being done and decided to give it a try. Contradictory to his innitial claim based on his wonderfully brilliant 15 years of amanita work he did achieive growth in grape juice.

Now that my Peele rant is over you should know that there is more than enough information given in this thread for anyone who is eager enough to take this experiiment up on their own. I encourage anyone to try and replicate Teeter's (not Peele's) work. I think it holds promise. So those of you with access to amanita tissue please try this.

#45 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

:lol:
yeah,
his panties are all bunched up
because he thinks he should be
allowed to spam here for free.
he's a nut anyway

#46 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

Oh yeah a martyr in his own mind! :lol:

#47 golly

golly

modapotato

• Expired Member
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:10 PM

Fascinating stuff 8...I found this pic of Don Teeters grape Amanita wine, brewing in some dungeon ....

Attached Thumbnails

• 49504547-3b12-4b8d-b71d-8074e066d7ce.jpg

#48 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:43 AM

Ha ha Yeah that's it, golly. Seems all he does is pasteurize grape juice and inoculates it with amanita myc. Then after the myc has colonized it he removes the myc and heats the grape juice to 190 F, if I recall corectly. Then it is pretty much ready to drink.

#49 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:46 AM

this would be a legal product yes ?
hmmm....

#50 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:50 AM

Well that is shaky ground. There are no laws specifying amanitas but ingesting something to alter consciousness would be considered unlawful I believe.

#51 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

no such law
else alcohol would be illegal.
no, the drug in amanitas is entirely legal
so too this brew would be
until new laws got passed.

#52 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

Ah, well that certainly makes sense.

Good to know....Lets all get to brewing! :lol:

#53 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:21 AM

I have simply copied and pasted.

from what source ?
i need more information.

btw
think one could get live mycellia off a dried specimen ?

#54 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:24 AM

3, I will not paste anymore of the findings here at topia. Sorry, man. Peele has made it clear he does not want to share what he considers to be "his" work.

who cares what he wants,
this is more than just
about his ego.
i request that you disregard his view
and share all you can find on this.

#55 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:37 AM

btw
next time you talk to stephen
please inform him that i said he
could just
suck it.
i'll start pasting every issue of TEO if he wants to be a prick,
that's a favorite game of mine too.
of course i'll block out his name just to piss him off .

#56 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,654 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:13 AM

Here is the link to the whole thread. there is no new information at this time however.

http://www.entheogen...read.php?t=7784

I do believe amanita myc can be revived from dry tissue but will probably need to be done on agar I'm guessing.

#57 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:27 AM

thx
:bow:
assuming there's some genuine success going on here
i.e. mr. teeter is on to something very interesting
it reminds me of the old liquid culture tek
what was it called-
1000 doses a week in a small room or some such-
the relevant question is how strong the brew ends up being,
as we know how to do it sterile so it's safe.
and since it's legal
we can all give it a try.
now where to get my hands on some amanitas...

#58 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:44 AM

gee
looks to me like peele already outed this here himself
so he should apologize to dial8

#59 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:04 AM

hey 8
seems peele posted about this here himself
you should direct him to this thread
> http://mycotopia.net...ead.php?t=12435 <
and remind him not to neglect
crediting mycotopia when
he publishes his results

#60 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:41 AM

The US Federal Analague Act has 3 parts:
  • 'chemical substantially similar'
  • effects similar to substance in Schedule I or II
  • someone represents it as having the effect of a controlled substance
Substantially similar, is a word chosen to allow a certain 'freedom' of interpretation... would make it very hard to fight in court without extensive legal knowledge.

A second, independent definition of an analogue deals with its pharmacological action. A drug is legally considered as an analogue if it has a stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic action that is substantially similar to that of a Schedule I or Schedule II drug. In short, any drug which affects the CNS (central nervous system) in any of these ways, or in ways that could be construed as being "substantially similar" to those evoked by a scheduled drug, becomes an analogue within this legal definition. Again, the vague double disclaimer "substantially similar" must be reckoned with as part of the description.

A third definition is an extension of this, and involves the way a drug is represented. If a material is intentionally represented as having a stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic action that is substantially similar to that of a Schedule I or Schedule II drug, it becomes an analogue.

It is generally accepted that if two of these three definitons are met then the chemical or drug in question becomes a controlled substance analogue. The law explicitly states that there are four criteria, any of which will exclude it from becoming an analogue; if it is already a controlled substance, if it has an approved drug application, if a particular person has an exemption allowing him investigational use of that drug in question, or it is not intended for human consumption.

And what is the nature of one's behaviour with an analogue that shall constitute a criminal act? It is the intent to make it available for human consumption. And if such were to occur, the analogue would be treated as if it were a Schedule I drug.

All a bunch of crap if you ask me, one of the most repressive laws Ive seen. Im not going to say if drinking this stuff is legal or not, the choice is up to you.

I doubt it would ever be a problem with the amanita juice/wine as it looks like juice. Even if you had it growing in the back of the car the cop would problably think its just spoiled. However if they had the slightest thought that you were getting high off of it believe me they will take it.

I still dont see a good court case from the prosecutors side
#1 they would have to find what it is.(i dont think 'Local cops' ever would) or
#2 Define the effects from whats in it and relate it to a scheduled drug... ( they dont know what it is, did they drink some?)

Sooooo... its up to you, depending on ones interpretation of the analouge laws, If you 'sold' a 12 oz cup of water with 5 cups of sugar(not scheduled) Told someone if they drank it, they would be high like speed. Just that in its self could be 'considered' illegal

This product legal? Yes! Taking it as a sacrament... well just dont piss off big brother and you'll be ok.

:hippie: + :johnny: = :eusa_snoo

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!