4 replies to this topic

#1 cheshire

cheshire

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:40 AM

hey there, asking for more help again... :(

my FOAF put her jars into tubs and cased about 9 days ago and put into incubation, 4 days after they had colonised within the tubs greatly and they all looked perfect for the fruiting chamber..
FOAF put them in and left them, upon buying a hygrometer she found out two days later that RH was around only 70% and dutifully fixed that problem, FOAF then noticed last (2 days later) night in a half drunken stupor that altho the timer for the light was on properly, the plug was only half in and the light that was ment to go on for 6 hour intervals during the cold nights hasnt been doing so and last night was (possibly) the first night that the tubs have actually gotten any proper light..

so all seems to be well (temps between 24-27 C, 80-100% RH and 6 hours of light)
here are pics of the cakes taken 5 days ago

i took new pics but they dont look much different so no point in putting those up..
will these previous setbacks stop the cakes from pinning? or will the now fixed changes help and patience is needed?
is all doesnt go well can u crumble and recase is mycelium is still fine? any1 ever have this? am i being impatient?

also there are tiny particles of water on the mycelium that has come above the casing, i heard water on mycelium is bad, is it? :(

thnx for any help :heart:

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo0019.jpg
  • Photo0018.jpg
  • Photo0017.jpg
  • Photo0016.jpg
  • Photo0015.jpg

#2 chill

chill

celtic tiger

• Expired Member
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:04 AM

You sound like you're in good shape.

All you need now is patience.

#3 Guest_DaGoon_*

Guest_DaGoon_*

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:40 AM

you got problems?

whats the deal
whats your main difficulty
remember to include your main default

#4 cheshire

cheshire

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 05:35 AM

okey dokey, so nothing major then? have heard ppl saying it can take long sometimes..
will re-visit on tuesday, hopefully i will be given a present! all i really wanna do is pin dance thats all :D

also those tiny water droplets on the myc from humidity.. bad or normal?

#5 Guest_vinz_*

Guest_vinz_*

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:28 AM

okey dokey, so nothing major then? have heard ppl saying it can take long sometimes..
will re-visit on tuesday, hopefully i will be given a present! all i really wanna do is pin dance thats all :D

also those tiny water droplets on the myc from humidity.. bad or normal?

normal:rasta:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!