• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:39 AM

I am thinking of going on an Ayahuasca Holiday in Peru, I have about £600 pounds to spend possibly £200 more if I wait a bit longer which doesn't include spending money. If I visited I would like to trek to some ruins and temples.
Does anyone know any websites that have a good quality service that I can trust, or has been on a similar holiday themselves.
If not I am going on a 7 day Nile Tour for £400 pound inclusive, drinks and food, with an extra £120 to visit the temples each day. Which is pretty good.
Any advice all?
I want to see some of the wonders of the world, temples etc, but Peru is alot more expensive though I would like to try Ayahuasca in the right setting. But if not egypt is going to have to do.

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:26 PM

[broken link]

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 September 2015 - 07:35 PM.

#3 craigwhite21

craigwhite21

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

Thanks hippee

#4 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 08:29 AM

:bow:

#5 immortalon

immortalon

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:32 PM

This is where I just went to. It was a great trip, and incredible location. http://ayahuasca-wasi.com/ This is not the group I went through, but the next time for that is next Sept. Here is their site, but it will take you to the same place for the Ayahuasca. [broken link]
I would really recommend waiting for the Spirit Medicine trip. It's all inclusive, and takes you to the ruins with all your bus trips, hotels, meals and everything arranged.

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 September 2015 - 07:36 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!