2 replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:50 PM

This is a regular PF Jar that would not fully colonize so I took it out of the jar,cut off the section of uncolonized cake,and broke the colonized part into 3 pieces...[all done in open air]...I then placed a thin layer of moist vermiculite on the bottom of the jar,placed the three pieces in and placed a little damp vermiculite between the three pieces of colonized cake,topped it off with a thin layer as well,put the plastic canning lid with four small holes back on,and placed it into a chicken incubator set at 80 degrees,forgot all about it for two weeks.Then,,,I had refinished my work area,,,Everything in the room including the incubators had been unplugged and removed while I was working on it.When I returned everything to the room again,and opened the incubator.this is what I found.The incubator has a small window at the top which allows a small amount of light into it.

Attached Thumbnails

• P1020438.JPG
  • P1020435.JPG
  • P1020434.JPG
  • P1020432.JPG
  • P1020431.JPG
  • P1020427.JPG

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

where's the pic ?

#3 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Sorry pic's didn't upload first time.I am using a very slow dial-up connection so things take a little longer,and sometimes it disconnects on me and I have to start all over.Each post takes me about an hour to complete with six photo's.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!