• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:02 AM

Well, I read up on a couple teks and thought I'd give it a go.
Thanks to Shobimono and Fahtster for leading the way on this one :bow:
http://mycotopia.net...ead.php?t=20268
http://mycotopia.net...ead.php?t=17085

OK, so if anyone wants to give this a try, let me reassure you its real simple. ;)
I used: 1 cupcake pan, 1 bag of mini choco-chips, 1 cup of crushed walnuts, mushrooms and a scale. I also set out the cooking spray but forgot to use it - no big deal.

1) Weigh out the magic. Not entirely necessary to individually weigh out doses, but if you've got a digi why not? Mushrooms were ground-up well beforehand.

2) Distribute the mushroom powder in your container - in this case, a cupcake pan.

3) Heat your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 3 minutes, remove from microwave and mix in walnuts.

4) With a spoon, carefully apply chocolate to your cupcake pan; mix mushrooms in with chocolate (I used chopsticks).

5) Cover pan with aluminum foil and set in freezer for a few hours. Afterwards remove pan, let warm for a few minutes, and remove chocolates (here I used a knife to work the edges and they popped right out).

6) Finally, consume chocolates or wrap in tinfoil and freeze/refrigerate for a later time.

Thats it! Making chocos is fun, and let me assure you - these babies pack a punch. :headbang:

Attached Thumbnails

• ready to go.jpg
  • mixed.jpg
  • distribution.jpg
  • the mixers.jpg
  • weighing.jpg
  • setup.jpg

#2 Guest_vinz_*

Guest_vinz_*

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:31 AM

yummy!
i got sick of eating chocolates after a while tho.. had to find another way of taking in shrooms.. heh
but those are good! :)
how much shrooms per chocolate?

#3 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:44 AM

how much shrooms per chocolate?

I used two grams per, easy to dose this way. In a prior thread someone suggested a sort of synergy occurs between the mushrooms and the chocolate - I tend to agree. Also, the mushrooms being ground-up well likely contributes to a quick absorption and come-up.

#4 kocos

kocos

The PsYhead

• Expired Member
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:00 AM

I used two grams per, easy to dose this way. In a prior thread someone suggested a sort of synergy occurs between the mushrooms and the chocolate - I tend to agree. Also, the mushrooms being ground-up well likely contributes to a quick absorption and come-up.

I was in bed thinking yesterday, we are travelling abroad to a festival in the near future, it tends to be hard to get mushrooms soooo i was thinking yesterday chocolate, mmm yes chocolate. Gonna make like 6 bars with 2 grams in each, spiced up with some almonds or hazelnuts. Shouldnt be a problem on the border either :)

#5 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:01 AM

Gonna make like 6 bars with 2 grams in each, spiced up with some almonds or hazelnuts.

:cool:
I really like the walnuts in mine. Have fun at the festival Kocos.

#6 kocos

kocos

The PsYhead

• Expired Member
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:09 AM

Sure will, thanx man :) AND i luv walnuts too, almonds are nice, and pine nuts. :)

#7 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

seeker, what did you use to grind up the mushies I have heard many opinions on potency loss, some FOAFs swear by a food processor, some say knife only. Seems like a nice place to get some more opinions on the subject.:rasta:

Nice writeup too.

#8 abaca

abaca

jerk of all trades

• Expired Member
  • 439 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

IMHO the smaller the pieces the better no matter how they are consumed Just don't grind them untill you're ready to consume 'um. Once coated in chocolate the psilocin/psilocybin should stay stable. Also I think dark cholcolate is far superior. Chocolate intake has been linked with release of serotonin in the brain. It contains flavonoids, antioxidants and gallic acid. Gallic acid can also be used to synthesize the hallucinogenic alkaloid, mescaline, also known as 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine. These substances probalby don't affect the trip but i don't think they could hurt :mistrust:

#9 Guest_vinz_*

Guest_vinz_*

Posted 16 May 2007 - 12:56 AM

i use a blender for the shrooms and have experienced no potency loss whatsoever.. just make sure you dont get the chocolate or the shrooms wet..

#10 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:24 AM

seeker, what did you use to grind up the mushies I have heard many opinions on potency loss

I used an herb grinder just before making the chocolates; no loss in potency imo.

Nice writeup too.

Thanks Jesus. :)

#11 Guest_Jony 8)_*

Guest_Jony 8)_*

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:26 PM

It might sound a little mean but this way i can supprise someone vith a trip who von't even know what the fuck is happening....

Could it be dangeorus? To teach a teacher a lesson?:evil:

is there someone who did such a joke before??

Could it cause a bad trip maybe?
it isn't such a good idea at all! My mind decided not to do it because someone who doesn't recognise he's trippin might do something realy harmful...
I can imagine driving my car and suddenly BANG i drive a space shipp flying under water on the road!!!!!

But to smuggle shrooms it's a perfect way !!!

Thanx MAN!
:rasta:

#12 camMyco

camMyco

Modified Honey

• Expired Member
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

Just remember-- giving an unsuspecting person shrooms is poisoning them.

#13 Mycolangelo

Mycolangelo

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 394 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:23 PM

Surprise dose not cool

#14 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:38 AM

It might sound a little mean but this way i can supprise someone vith a trip who von't even know what the fuck is happening....

Could it be dangeorus? To teach a teacher a lesson?:evil:

is there someone who did such a joke before??

Could it cause a bad trip maybe?
it isn't such a good idea at all! My mind decided not to do it because someone who doesn't recognise he's trippin might do something realy harmful...
I can imagine driving my car and suddenly BANG i drive a space shipp flying under water on the road!!!!!

But to smuggle shrooms it's a perfect way !!!

Thanx MAN!
:rasta:

I am glad you talked some sense into yourself. Don't give an unsuspecting person drugs. That aint funny.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!