• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 celticdragon

celticdragon

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:09 AM

My first grow and first flush have hopefully been a success.
I had 6.5g dried from one cake and the aborts I have regularly cleaned from two others.:teeth::cacti:
Below are pictures of the first flush from the two remaining cakes in the FC. I have set up an 8cm computer fan running at 5v inside the FC pointing away from the cakes just to try and improve air circulation while I am not around. Not sure if it makes a difference to flush size but it has not affected humidity inside the chamber and my flushes look OK so I will leave it there for now.
From my experience of the first cake, the shrooms growing from the bottom of the cake will be between 0.5 - 1 inch longer as they began life between the cake and the bottom layer of verm. I also found a number of largish aborts that never found their way out - a nice surprise for the total yeild!:amazed:
One cake has been cleaned and is in the fridge being dunked overnight. The two left in the FC will be harvested tomorrow morning.
This has been a great learning curve - and am looking forward to my next project!
But in the meantime I am looking for a spot in the woods near the river to sit and relax with my GF for a few days to enjoy the summer sun in all its colours.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2MexPAL51.jpg
  • 2MexPAL52.jpg
  • 2MexPAL53.jpg
  • 2MexPAL54.jpg

#22 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:45 AM

plz don't IMG link offsite to photobucket