35 replies to this topic

#21 nepalnt21

nepalnt21

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

Posted Image

This is from the other side of them.And they are easily cut with fingernail sissors

as gross as that paper looks, i would be so tempted to put those all in my mouth at once!

#22 weed4all

weed4all

Cosmic Traveler

• Expired Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

mmmmmm... i used to eat those very same kind :loveeyes: brings back good memories :headbang:

#23 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

More info on Gels here...
http://mycotopia.net...&highlight=tabs

#24 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:40 PM

there purple jellies like that around here once in a while, called screaming demons. also come in green gremilins. havnt had a good jellie in long time. only cid atm is mixed with mdma tabs. thanks for the pic that brings back alot of good memories on that shit. oh and tha is how its spose to look. will taste like plastic too not much to it. just disolve it on ur tounge,

#25 PsychoDrogue

PsychoDrogue

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:22 AM

they were real. i was suprised as to what the trip was like though. not nearly as strong as i expected. It was sooo much easier on the body than shrooms can be. but between me an my gf the 5 hits went fast, and it wasn't really strong enough to really blow my mind. i had a killer day though and cant wait to get some more.

#26 Guest_cleanjar_*

Guest_cleanjar_*

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:16 AM

"I loved the black pyramid gels with gold flakes in them that were out in 95-96."
Oh yes, me too!

#27 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:40 AM

Clamp, might I ask why you are storing those in paper?
You know how unstable acid is in the presence of air light heat and moisture right?

On the other hand, are gells better to store it then say, paper? It seems as if there would be some sort of barrier against oxidation.

#28 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:47 AM

i never found 'cid to store well on anything-
be it blotter, gel or 'dot.
better done as fresh as possible,
even a week later it's not nearly as good, imo.

#29 PsychoDrogue

PsychoDrogue

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:56 AM

Clamp, might I ask why you are storing those in paper?
You know how unstable acid is in the presence of air light heat and moisture right?

On the other hand, are gells better to store it then say, paper? It seems as if there would be some sort of barrier against oxidation.

thats what i figured too. mine came in cig foil. i dropped em in an amber glass vial when i got home hoping for the best.

btw those framed gels you posted to waylit are badass. i'm considering doing something similar.

#30 Clamp

Clamp

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:37 PM

Trust me when I say that acid is not as unstable when it comes to oxidation as we are led to believe! This was my personal stash that I ate over a period of 3 months.LIght and Humidity tear Acid the fuck up.The same way to cool dry mushies with a desicant is the same way I store Acid. With no decline in potentency. Even in 6 month old acid! Now that was only one case 'cause acid doesn't stay around.
Also I think it matters how u lay it too. If 200 proof alcohol is used then the very best result occur....potency staying power that is.when 190-191proof is used then your already exposing it to a moisture that leaves it's residue and of course that will degrade it.

Quote:You know how unstable acid is in the presence of air light heat and moisture right?

Have you had the opportunity to see Crys.Acid? The only thing they ever worry about(the carriers) is losing the vacuum and it being out in open(ppl seeing and light). When u lose vacuum humidity plays a HUGE factor in degradation. The heat yes if it were flame or if there were no vacuum in the container.No big problems on heat And it gets hot as fuck out on lot!

Lot= outside of head shows

#31 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:21 AM

Have you had the opportunity to see Crys.Acid?
I dont think I wanna answer that one.

The only thing they ever worry about(the carriers) is losing the vacuum and it being out in open(ppl seeing and light).
If the vacuum broke and they didnt know, theyd problably get quite high. :-)

When u lose vacuum humidity plays a HUGE factor in degradation. The heat yes if it were flame or if there were no vacuum in the container.No big problems on heat And it gets hot as fuck out on lot!

All somewhat true... but who the hell would take pure acid on lot?
IME ive seen good liquid degrade to very weak in a matter of a week or so because it was left in a car outside of the cooler. I dont REALLY know, but Id keep my stash away from ANY heat if possible.

' It is stable for indefinite amounts of time if stored, as a solid salt or dissolved in water, at low temperature and protected from air and light exposure. ' says Alexander Shulgin

BTW Nice stash ya got there... :rasta:

-------------

#32 Clamp

Clamp

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
but who the hell would take pure acid on lot?
That is flat out rediculous! What I am sayin' is that Crys.A. doesn't just show up.Sometimes ppl are transporters......on lot or not. Body heat DOES NOT MATTER even on a hot day. I have reasons that I know that's all I wanna say.

Quote:
IME ive seen good liquid degrade to very weak in a matter of a week or so because it was left in a car outside of the cooler.
First-- Liquid can be veried in the container.Second--Liquid......

Quote:
It doesn't work exactlly like SLC Punk. Acid does not absorb like ppl say.BUT if it were an orface or a cut or an abrasion then yes.

#33 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
but who the hell would take pure acid on lot?
That is flat out rediculous! What I am sayin' is that Crys.A. doesn't just show up.Sometimes ppl are transporters......on lot or not. Body heat DOES NOT MATTER even on a hot day. I have reasons that I know that's all I wanna say.

Why would body heat matter?

Quote:
IME ive seen good liquid degrade to very weak in a matter of a week or so because it was left in a car outside of the cooler.
First-- Liquid can be veried in the container.Second--Liquid......

I dont understand your response at all. Veried? Varied? Second, In my last post im relaying (indirectly) information from Alexander Shulgin a knowledgeable chemist, and he states that liquid is a somewhat stable way to store it...

' It is stable for indefinite amounts of time if stored, as a solid salt or dissolved in water, at low temperature and protected from air and light exposure. ' says Alexander Shulgin

Quote:
It doesn't work exactlly like SLC Punk. Acid does not absorb like ppl say.BUT if it were an orface or a cut or an abrasion then yes.

Go hold on to some raw acid with your hands and see what happens. Thats all im gonna say. I dont want to argue.

Keep in mind im not saying this is how 'it is'... just personal experience. Even the well versed chemist doesnt know exactly how long it will store for and the rate of degredation, hence Shugins use of the word indefinite.

#34 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

whatever y'all say, the truth of the matter is that lsd-25 is a highly unstanble molecule and WILL degrade when exposed to oxidation and radiation (air. light, heat). to what extent is arguable, but the fact of the matter is that the two aforementioned causes will degrade your L. humidity becomes a factor in two cases: 1) the water is pure, but is diluting the concentration on whatever medium it's laid on. 2) someone is using tap water like a jackass and the Cl- nuked the shit out of the molecular structure.

oh and moldy logic, send me a crystal and i'll prove ya right ;) lsd-25 is transdermally potent, just not to the extent some think. if ya hold a crystal in ur hand (100,000+ hits?), u WILL get spun. probably very. might want to call in sick to work for the next week.

#35 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

with a name like lyqwyd i wish i could atleast point the way :space:

#36 Deleena24

Deleena24

Pothead

• Free Member
  • 1,378 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

I have stored acid for 6 months in a ziplock container, and put it in my freezer. Make sure you got arm and hammer in there to keep the moisture down. There was noooooo loss of potency. I tripped bawlz from 3/4 of a hit just to make sure my shit was still good. I bought in in sheets of 100 from my bulk dealer. Too bad my hookup is in prison now=( I swear this stuff was primo, all of the other shit i have gotten takes at least 2 hits to git me in a "heavy" trip

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!