11 replies to this topic

#1 prankster239

prankster239

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:49 AM

Hi,

did anyone order 1 of the above prints and had some luck with them?
I get an nice Caerulescens print but he want germinate. i tryed him on agar,liquid, pre soak spores ..... nothing.

It whould be nice to hear somebody get some mycel out of the prints.

When yes please pm me

#2 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:52 AM

fuck hawkseye. that place sent me shity spores b4 i found topia. use are sponsors and ull never have that problem again.

#3 prankster239

prankster239

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:58 AM

The problem is when you search more exotic shrooms you have to use all sources. And this is the onley vendor that sell it.

#4 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:49 AM

Sporeworks has some very very exotic spores.

I didn't even know Hawks(brown)eye was still in biz
:smokin:

I do agree though Prankster, order from different spore vendors. I've ordered from all of Mycotopia's spore sponsors and even some other vendors. I've yet to be disappointed.

#5 prankster239

prankster239

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

Sporeworks is normaly my first choice vendor, but he dont sell derrumbe or the other mexican exotics.

#6 Workman

Workman

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:02 AM

Yeah, sorry. Sporeworks does have samples of these species but I haven't really put the time into them to get enough material for distribution. I have been able to produce some pins of the Zapotecorum but not to maturity (I have some ideas to try). Hopefully I'll get something available before next winter. Currently I am focused on Copelandia identification and temperate species. I feel I am so close to getting P. baeocystis to fruit indoors but its a real bitch.

#7 yerbaadam

yerbaadam

SpectraL veNtriloQuist

• Expired Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:08 AM

WoW workmAn! You aRe thE bomB! Let uS knOW whEn PsilocybE bAeocystis is AvaAIliable. That iS oNe mY FoAf HAs bEen CuriouS aBout for A loNG timE.

#8 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:10 AM

of course spores that won't germinate
aren't worth much...

#9 prankster239

prankster239

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:53 AM

of course spores that won't germinate
aren't worth much...

Yes thats true. It was an try. So i hope i get some of the Mexican Exotics in the future.

Im a little disapointed that the semperviva┬┤s are not flying around. Elektrolurch and some others have nice success but everybody who get spores or cultures from the semperviva are sitting on them like an bird. Im sure most of the cultures are now gone because peoples stop growing ......

I think here in germany is only 1 culture left. The semperviva grows dont look much harder (maby longer) then mexicana.

Yeah, sorry. Sporeworks does have samples of these species but I haven't really put the time into them to get enough material for distribution.

Sporeworks made his job very good,np.

#10 Workman

Workman

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

I guess you can count me as one sitting on the semipervivas. It can be grown easily but its not very sporey. Elektrolurch's method seemed to produce superior fruits that did produce spores but I haven't gotten around to trying it myself. It is near the top of my list though. I will probably make another attempt in the next few months.

#11 prankster239

prankster239

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 382 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:14 AM

I guess you can count me as one sitting on the semipervivas.

I dont count you i mean the german community. I know you are an vendor and you have many to do.

Workman did you ever have any success with Caerulescens? Bio write he had success on woodcompost but he never post pics.

#12 Workman

Workman

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:37 AM

I do have spores of that species but I haven't attempted to fruit it or even tested the viability of the spores. I have fruited the similar P. weilii without much trouble.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!