• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 doobydoobydoo

doobydoobydoo

Lifestyles Moderator

• Expired Member
  • 2,806 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:48 PM

At room temp i would guess that by day 7 ,half or more of the potency is lost...
Freezing the goo should help alot but have no idea how much...

If the tar extraction was a viable method, i think it would be quite popular...

7 days??? whoa... dat is quick.

#22 Guest_twizzz_*

Guest_twizzz_*

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

Just from what I understand about doing cold alcohol extracts is you've got to let the maceration sit for 1 week, shaking periodiclly, in the case of what you're doing I'd put your shrooms in a jar and keep it in the fridge taking it out to shake periodiclly through out the day every day for a week, then strain, add more alcohol to the mac, and shake it up through out the day, goto bed wake up strain and do it once more for about an hour, then iyou got it all

#23 mycobri

mycobri

Stained Blue

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:51 AM

thanks for exploring the possibilities DDD :headbang:

#24 spyker

spyker

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:34 AM

Haha dry it properly and EAT IT! haha little at a time, with yer pinkie nail, U'll taste how active it is, bitterness etc.. My FOAF made some and it got forgotten about on top of a cupboard. months later, got scraped up and eaten by many freinds who fuckin tripped balls :)

Then grow some crystals and snort em ;) not what U'd expect tho foaf says... haha

that stuff'd make a mean liquer, enough i mean for a bottle (100g)...My foaf says 4 warm washes, first one a long 2 week soak before, with everclear Use a turkey baster to separate out alc from sediments as they settle out and first filter when alc is still warm. U can see if/how your last wash is active with a UV light and do another one 4 the last goodies if U like. Combine all washes, evap to a 1/3 of a bottle (collecting some crystal growths for plattime later :) and then top up the bottle with flavoured vodka or schnapps of your choice to make palatable. Grapefruit schnapps is nice for half the top up, sure the acidity helps too.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!