• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 agar

agar

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:09 PM

I cant smoke anymore due to my jobs random drug tests.. what can i do to get a pot like feeling?? Percocet are great but cant get them all the time...

what can i use that has the same relaxed numbing effects as pot and percocet????

help me out

#2 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:12 PM

percs will show up as opiates in drug tests...don't know what to tell ya about not smokin...:(

#3 Guest_tripnoncid_*

Guest_tripnoncid_*

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:33 PM

lsd, mushrooms, salvia, maybe a drink now and then...other than that I don't think there is a substitute for cannabis.....also pain killers are very addictive and should only be used every once and a great while.....at least that is my opinion.
trip

#4 nerve

nerve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 02:01 AM

Look into Kratom for a legal herbal alternative with a distinctive opiate like buzz.

However use discrection, as Kratom has addictive properties and withdrawl associated with heavy use (just like opiates, but not as bad)

#5 jaybird

jaybird

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 02:26 AM

I don't think there are any alternatives to pot. Personally, I don't think pills would be a good alternative to pot either. I have been in the same situation before, and I would say just smoke once a month or so. If you smoke once a month, thc will be out of your system within 2-4 days. The high is so much better, and it feels good to be cleansed once in a while. Most of the time they test on a Monday. Hope this helps. :):)

#6 *Quagmire*

*Quagmire*

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

^
^
^
^ Good advice

agar pm me if you want my codiene extraction from OTC Tylenal 1's although it(the recipe) was removed from this site id be happy to share it with you via pm this is a great buzz but as others have outlined opiates can be highly addictive

#7 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:04 AM

If I were you, I'd look and see why I needed to get that feeling and try and address the cause before looking for other ways to reproduce it.

Seriously, opiates like Percocet are not something you want to get into unless you're looking to get addicted.

If you're hell-bent on self destruction, why not grow some opium poppies and make black opium?

#8 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:14 AM

booze.
can't beat it,
cheap, legal
found everywhere

#9 candykid420

candykid420

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:48 AM

I gotta agree with Hip on that one, why not just drink?

#10 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 25 April 2005 - 11:21 AM

quit while u can with the percosets.........fuck the w/d, most cant handle it, and oh yeah if u think it wont happen to u, u r wrong....i was u, stronger than everyone else

pearl jam says the rest pretty well in an obscure tune that that is one of the best ive heard.......u can spend your time alone redigesting past regrets......or u can come to terms and realize u are the only one who can forgive yourself for them....makes much more sense to live in the present tense.

#11 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 01:01 PM

Yeah, forget those nasty pharms... they're enslaving the nation with that stuff... don't volunteer yourself for it!

There's a plant called Lion's Tail, from South Africa, that is reportedly used as a cannabis substitute by the Hottentot tribe. Or so I read in Erowid. Anyways, they sell this herb as "Hydro Weed" in High Times... and I have to admit its nothing like toking on a bowl of some sticky super skunk or what have you... But I think that if you made a tincture or extraction, you might get something potent enough. No reports of addictive properties. Easy to grow in temperate latitudes. Attracts lots of hummingbirds as the flowers are loaded with nectar...so its worth it just to see the acrobatic displays of the little buzzers fighting for rights to the best flowers in the neighborhood... Totally legal plant, and I don't think there's anything in it that will raise flags in a drug test.

Also, I recommend going for a bike ride. If you've been a long term user of cannabis, there's tons of thc stored in your fat cells... So go burn some fat and you'll rerelease the thc into your system. Working out has become a whole new experience for me since I started smoking pot.

#12 Soliver1

Soliver1

Deranged

• Expired Member
  • 631 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 01:49 PM

If randoms are your concern, then the Percocets will certainly show up - TBA (to be avoided)

Kratom works well, but it's not an alternative so much as a new addiction that won't
show up on a pee test.
Coming off kratom, while certainly unpleasant, is not anywhere near as bad as real
opiates. Doesn't effect everyone the same either, and it's expensive as hell
unless you buy in bulk, which can be a crapshoot as well IME.

If you're that hell bent on using drugs, you should keep you eyes peeled for a job that
doesn't require randoms, or get used to carrying someone else's piss strapped to your
groin in a ziploc bag (uck).

sol

#13 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:12 PM

In the event that some Kratom was to arrive,
What would be a good dose to start with?
Premium extract we're talkin' here.

#14 Soliver1

Soliver1

Deranged

• Expired Member
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 02:10 PM

Depends on your style.

I've only splurged on extract once,
started with a gram and felt pretty happy about it.
Kratom hits different folks in strange ways at times,
if you've eaten recently it'll take longer, but if not you'll
have the kick in 5-20 minutes :)

Taking more Kratom will intensify the sensation quickly,
and always seems like a good idea at the time,
but higher doses make some get queasy, and cigarettes
will make you sick sometimes too, if you smoke when it's
coming on.

Despite it's addictive qualities, I'm a big fan of the Kratom.
Unlike opiates, higher doses don't always mean a good time,
so it's easier to control with some practice....

and practice makes perfect :)

#15 littlefaucher

littlefaucher

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:35 PM

There is no pot substitution. If it has THC, it's not legal. If it's legal it obviously doesn't do anything. If you really must keep smoking, I suggest either save up a bottle of urine and freeze it for the day a drug test comes, or just fight the machine and be your own boss rather than working for someone else if you get my drift

#16 lsd_freak

lsd_freak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:32 PM

first off, drug tests test for temp, so it gotta be the right temp or you fail right away. i would suggest that you use a gram of full-flush niacin (sold practically everywhere, gnc, wal-mart, k-mart, etc...) then you can toke then flush your system clean overnight. However, alot of drug tests test for high levels of niacin. My suggestion for you would be to order a drug-test passing kit from the net. you can get some for cheap (comes with synthetic urine and a fake color-matched cock that pee's for you). they'e 100% effective and on the insainly unlikely chance that you fail, they give you 3x your money back, so you still come out ahead. But as far as a legal that gets you a nice high, i'd suggest smoking plain salvia leaves wih a normal lighter, it gets you really high, but not to the point of tripping. Not as good of a body high as bud, but its a pretty nice high.

#17 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:52 PM

Agar. Where and the heck have you been? I wish I could help ya out, but i'm not too sure if I can. i'd have to agree with Hip and say hit the bottle. But the bottle can be hard on a man as it does me!

#18 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 07:43 PM

nitrous? everyone likes balloons.... dont do it all the time...makes B vitamins unusable.... less than a case (of 24 whipped cream chargers0 a day should be fine, but take breaks every other day or so........ i love gas meself, but its no pot; wayyy too short a duration.... unless u got a tank, in which case im coming over.... =D

#19 themills

themills

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:45 AM

The thing is, unless your on paroll, your not going to be watched taking the piss test, and (I only know this is my case so it COULD vary...) but it most likely won't be on the spot. They will tel you to get get tested within say 24 hours or something. I just keep a packet of synthetic urine at all times. It comes with a little heater that works for a few hours. Cost me like 35 bucks.

#20 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:34 AM

the only thing i've found that comes close to
cannabis-
http://mycotopia.net...s/5/141420.html

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!