• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#21 golly

golly

modapotato

• Expired Member
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

Sexy.!!! Nice going TC...Just about the purdiest Cubes i ever did see..:eusa_clap

#22 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

Absolutely gorgeous as always TCO. :bow:

#23 Guest_Doesntmatter_*

Guest_Doesntmatter_*

Posted 01 July 2007 - 10:54 PM

yeah, thats pretty incredible. nice goin'!

-DM-

#24 reverend trips

reverend trips

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:21 AM

Beautiful fruits as always TCO :thumbup:

#25 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

Gah! my black light isn't working. :( don't know if it's the bulb or the fixture yet.

took a few prints on foil tho. they are visible without a black light. i'll try and get a few pics later. hopefully they are heavy enough to do that. still a big improvement over the PFA which only drops from a few gills at a time.

now if they can with stand being bagged and shipped without rubbing off the foil too much...:eusa_thin. i supose one could make a small 3cc syringe by applying a couple of drops of sterile water, scrapping with the needle and sucking back up into the syringe. they would be dilute but should work. the biggest problem is "are they clean?" being that many of the fruits are upside down. we'll have to see how that goes.

in the meantime...i found a nice jar of purple spores from generation 5 that i had forgotten about and they they are growing nice in a few jars right now. so Bobcat, if that syringe i sent ya ends up being trouble i've got an even better replacement now. just pm me ;)
anyways, i wanna focus on spreading the purple and hopefully the white spores for a while. generation 5 should be a good one. germination is normal at 2-4 days, unlike some of it's counterparts...and it produces albino as well as pigmented fruits.

Cap - this is the PFA and F+ strain cross that came about in this thread

http://mycotopia.net...ks-tribute.html

as far as size, yes, a larger bed would proly produce some nice bigguns :thumbup: the ones on the poo pans and a few on the cakes are already pretty big. i've had several caps larger than 3" in diameter and a few close to 4".

i'll try and post some print picks soon...wish me luck ;)

much :love:

:hippie:

#26 PsychoDrogue

PsychoDrogue

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

looking killer... i wish i had such success with the only albino print i've had so far. now its trash.

if you need a home for any of the purple or white theres a good one here :)

cant wait to see what your cluster clone turns into.

#27 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

hopefully soon everyone can get some!

a little more history...

http://mycotopia.net...e-cubensis.html

#28 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

:dance: of the Falbino :p

#29 Guest_vinz_*

Guest_vinz_*

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:31 AM

:bow: beautiful falbinos TCO! WOW

#30 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

Your my hero taco!

#31 the jesus

the jesus

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:51 AM

Awesome, they get prettier every time I see 'em. :loveeyes:

#32 Workman

Workman

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 667 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:00 PM

Shit! I gotta get to work on these. TCO is leaving me in the dust! It looks like those are approaching a normal shape and size. Just a few issues with the nodding but not real bad. I love the big floppy veil. Great work! That looks like a good contender for crossing with original PE for a more viable white penis mushroom.

Starting my culture tonight!

#33 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:06 PM

gorgeous
:bow:

#34 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:18 PM

thanks again everyone! you've helped to pull me out of a bad mood lately. you're great!!! :bow:

workman - oh i'm not that far ahead. these actually developed more of a nod as the cap opened. and the cluster clone ended in contam :(
i really got to get my flow hood set back up. still making some progress though, slowly but surely.

i'm going to fire up the giant pigmented backcross again this weekend (first pic) and generation 5 (2nd pic) is pinning now. will post pics soon!
Falbino 5 will be the first major release coming soon. well, major for me haha! i'll be starting with some mods and a few regular members. the list will grow as more spore stock becomes available. i can't promise it will produce albinos, but it should. i figure releasing the younger generation allows people to follow in my foot steps and make a few of thier own. most of the work i've posted can be duplicated from that point so it should make a good release. who knows what others may come up with!
all i know is that this var is sure to evolve in several directions. should prove to be interesting.
next we'll try to get the giant out and the white version. still need to come up with a name contest for those hehe. something involving mycotopia would be nice.

thanks again everyone! without you and topia none of this would have been possible.

much :love: to everyone!!!

oh yeah, and more cross attempts to come soon too. D8's Dixies are probably going to be the next victim along with the SA. ;)

#35 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

Can't wait to see you work some more of your magic, brother!

D8's Dixies are probably going to be the next victim along with the SA. ;)

#36 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,357 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:34 AM

TCO,
Those pics are beauties!

I can't wait to see more of the crosses your mad scientist mind is going to create. The dixies will be a nice cross choice.

:dance: Chair dancin' for old times sake :D

#37 joystik

joystik

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:57 PM

Congratulations on your work. I gotta love these albinos. Excellent pics there. If you have a spare print I could swap a colorado if you want.

Keep it up TCO.

Joy.

#38 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:36 PM

Nice work TCO. :loveeyes:

#39 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

well, i was a little disappointed that were no albinos with this 1st flush and things got a little choked, but this is the begining of fresh spores for dispersal. there's more cakes to follow. i'll try and do a better job with them. ;)
although no albinos, this flush is providing a little diversity. the lighter colored one on the left has Mods written all over it :D the rest will be for general dispersal with the exception of the more F+ ish looking wet bodies. no prints will be taken from them.
personally, i prefer to stick with the lighter shade. after much observation i believe this is the direction Falbino 5 is heading. providing it's left unisolated and able to evolve on it's own. who knows where isolating and cloning will take it. that's where all of you come in :bow:
i hope you all have as much fun with it as i have! lol, still am! it's no mass producing super potent strain, but it is diverse.

i only ask three things in return.

1st - patience :lol: i'm slow, but i'm dead set on getting these out.

2nd - these spores are to be given freely and not to be sold. Workman is working with samples of a few variations and i'd love to see it available from Sporeworks someday, but for now lets keep 'em free love :hippie:

3rd - post it!!! it's really important to see what you do with them and what it does for you. it may be a tough job keeping track of the variations but grow logs and pics will help a great deal.

i'll keep ya posted as to dispersal progress and what's going on with the giant and white versions as well.

much love

#40 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,357 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

:love: and :hippie:

Thanks for sharing TCO!!!!!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!