• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

thats when you know you're trippin BALLS, when your groin starts to hurt. how about that. nahhhh, i've kinda noticed that when i shroom the more i pee, the less i feel the effects. I have grown a great respect for mushrooms the past few months....powerful little buggers. Very Nice.:headbang:

#22 apear

apear

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 206 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:55 PM

Did you ever find the cd's you were looking for?

This is when having an IPOD is awesome.

#23 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:32 PM

:heart:Definitely a great thread. I was wondering the effects the shrooms have on you in high doses. thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'll just stick with the low doses not saying it's all bad but, guess it's just me and this stupid illness I'm dealing with as always I'll enjoy the trips to free myself from this crazy world we live in. For all you extreme trippers good luck.

#24 thomash

thomash

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

a good friend of mine from way back was tripping heavily on shrooms and went on a shaving frenzy which included balls.

he really regretted it the day after. he had a funny walk for a few days.

#25 Doctor D

Doctor D

(Not a real doctor)

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,259 posts

Donator

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

Apear: yes, I found the CDs. Right where I left them, in plain site. ;) Not sure trying to work that iPod dial would be any better for me!

Shroomette: I'm pretty sure most of the pain that I felt, sensations of numbness, etc., were due to pre-existing conditions just amplified by the mushrooms, as Hippie suggested. Just about all of the negative symptoms I felt were felt again by me at a later date while sober, so I was able to rule out mushrooms as the cause. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't blame the shrooms for my uncomfortable trip?

a good friend of mine from way back was tripping heavily on shrooms and went on a shaving frenzy which included balls.

he really regretted it the day after. he had a funny walk for a few days.

:lol:

#26 Psychedelic Monkey

Psychedelic Monkey

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:27 AM

I like how I look in the mirror with a few days beard when I'm tripping balls.

Anyone else get massively dilated pupils when they're tripping? Sometimes I wonder if it's a hallucination or if they've really grown so monstrously huge.

<PsM>

#27 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

ohh yeah my brothers pupils get effing ginourmous! mine get bigger, but nothing like my brothers. wow, his get nickel sized.

#28 DjDizzy

DjDizzy

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

I like how I look in the mirror with a few days beard when I'm tripping balls.

Anyone else get massively dilated pupils when they're tripping? Sometimes I wonder if it's a hallucination or if they've really grown so monstrously huge.

<PsM>

pupil dilation i've always assumed depends on how hard you're tripping.

mdma/mda makes my iris practically nonexistant but that's probably because when i roll i like to roll hard. i remember one time 6 years ago (yes, i still remember it:amazed:) i was in a grocery store with a friend and we had eaten a few rolls and we were trying to find gatorade and this big muscled stocking guy who worked there looked me in the eyes and asked if we needed help finding anything, he got a scared look on his face and walked away real quick without a word. we figured he probably went to get the cops or some such, so we made it quick and left. i've noticed dilated pupils from a large number of chemicals - mescaline, mda, mdma, 5meo-dpt, lsd, dob, shrooms, 2ci, probably forgotten a few more in there, anyway it just depends on how much i take. i guess my eyes are biggest when i roll because i like to roll real hard, but then again cid makes me dilated as a mother too. last cid trip i remember looking in the mirror when i began to come down and noticed my pupils still pretty big after the 14 hour mark.

but on a more post-related topic, i've felt uncomfortable, borderline painful amount of bodyload from a large number of tryptamines. shrooms definitely do carry a bodyload once you cross a certain line with dosing. if its really painful, i recommend benzos as opposed to painkillers, it will loosen up your muscles but the only downside is that it will take the edge off the trip also. that is a definite downside unless you're having a bad trip.

#29 DjDizzy

DjDizzy

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

but on a more post-related topic, i've felt uncomfortable, borderline painful amount of bodyload from a high dose of shrooms before. so shrooms definitely do carry a bodyload once you cross a certain line with dosing. if its really painful, i recommend benzos as opposed to painkillers, it will loosen up your muscles but the only downside is that it will take the edge off the trip also. that is a definite downside unless you're having a bad trip. i've had VERY painful bodyload from high dose of foxy before, alot of tryptamines can carry a bodyload. acid does too but it's different for me acid's bodyload can be mentally controlled and focused, just like eye twitches/jaw clenching in a roll - can be controlled and focused.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!