• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 *Quagmire*

*Quagmire*

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:26 PM

Now seeing as the net is and isn't the greatest place to search for opium grow logs information, harvesting methods etc. (if only there was an opium site out there like mycotopia) i find my self lost and uninformed properly, I Know that you can order opium poppy seeds online, and ive heard that poppy seeds for baking that you can get at the grocery store tho do produce opium when matured into pods, they produce much less than other papaver somniferum spiecies stating that any other poppy species seeds would be poisinous to bake with,... but I also read that the only poppy seeds that contain(When grown) opium, are the ones you bake with, now my question is are these seeds i have from the grocery store the same seeds they use in opium poppy fields grown for their morphine and codiene?

#2 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:35 PM

Have you ever been to http://www.poppies.org/ ?
From what I've read it can depend on the company brand of the seeds.
Some brands are good, others aren't.
This is all second hand to me.

#3 *Quagmire*

*Quagmire*

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:41 PM

yes ive read through alot of good resarch but it seems as if noone uses it anymore, ex. all the post are dated 2003

#4 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:51 PM

That's pretty much the way poppies go for alot of people.
They read about them, get excited, get some, get addicted, get alot more, grow some,get even more than that, grow some more, get even more and then, eventually, someday sometime run out and go through terrible withdrawls and get sick of being addicted and quit getting or doing any.

#5 *Quagmire*

*Quagmire*

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:08 AM

no i know what your saying but i wouldn tgo through withdrawl because i dose smart, my cousin had 80mg hydrocoidone pills monthly perscription for 2 years and she gave me half of them i was addicted for about a week and quickly took a break and am still taking them moderatly, but people smoke pot, and i did to but i find this is more of a social high, i really enjoy the buzz anytime of the day, especially working 6 days a week i can relax with these but you are right about it being very addictive but i was a ware of that before so i think trying opium im going to go into it with the same mindset, i just reallize these pills are going to run out, and i think i would like to go right to the source

#6 Guest_infected_mush_*

Guest_infected_mush_*

Posted 31 March 2005 - 08:58 PM

when i started with poppies, the only seeds i had were from the grocery store. I just went to the local grocer and found a 150g bag in the spices section for about 2 dollars. I suspect they weren't the freshest seeds as the germination rate was pretty bad. but with 150g's how can you go wrong. and they were the right plant :)

#7 *Quagmire*

*Quagmire*

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:37 PM

thnaks I.M for your imput im starting too think that i might have the right seeds after all

#8 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:00 PM

Poppies.org is a pretty popular site and gives all you need on how to grow, then there is opiophile.org, much smaller.. Quagmire, I think you are already addicted, moderate use of an opiate is all it takes... I thought I wasn't addicted for a long time, like 8 months, but it progresses slowly and then you don't notice... I'm not saying don't use 'em, hell, I was addicted for 6+ years, and tried to quit many times... But realize, when you do have a lil trouble getting them, it's gonna be very difficult on you... It ruins your sex drive, and makes you numb to the world... You kinda lose yourself... SO bee careful is all I'm suggesting...

#9 Guest_infected_mush_*

Guest_infected_mush_*

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:57 PM

good point.
http://www.newsrevie...03-31/cover.asp
theres a good example. you think it can't happen to you, then it does.

#10 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 02 April 2005 - 07:24 AM

That dude is way hardcore... Sad but funny, I know the feelings well...

#11 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

An interesting read for sure.
Very hardcore.
Thanks.

#12 Soliver1

Soliver1

Deranged

• Expired Member
  • 627 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 03:31 PM

no i know what your saying but i wouldn tgo through withdrawl because i dose smart, ... i really enjoy the buzz anytime of the day, especially working 6 days a week ... so i think trying opium ... i just reallize these pills are going to run out, and i think i would like to go right to the source

Take a peek at a condensed version of what you wrote and rethink your
"I dose smart" statement. Naturally, you have to make your own mistakes,
but you sound a lot like me 10 years ago. If you're taking hydro to get you
through a long work week, you're better off quitting work than starting an
opiate addiction. Poppy will change you, and not for the better.

Stick to mycotopia - you'll live longer and happer :)

I'm constantly wrangling with a drug addiction of some sort, and I don't even
count alcohol and pot as drugs. Kratom is the only thing I've found that
keeps me off opiates for extended periods of time, but then I have to deal with
kratom withdrawls. Kick if and while you can - drink heavily and smoke pot
all day it that's what it takes, cause the opiate route is a hard road my friend.

sol

#13 Guest_thafunkyone_*

Guest_thafunkyone_*

Posted 09 April 2005 - 09:21 AM

Ain't that the truth...i've had problems with opiates for a long time. I had to move a 1000 miles away so I didn't know where to get any. Now when I find em I binge. I like em still but its best to stay away.

#14 wovotom

wovotom

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:13 PM

personally i stay away from opiates, too life consuming & also you do see people gradually fade away almost, like shadows of their former selves!!!i used to smoke way too much pot & that really fuk'd up my head & my bank balance, & i always binge if i have coke.......havent done that for mon ths though...my advice is order yourself a pf kit, or follow the technique get yourself & spore pack & that'll be alot more fun on your day off

#15 sadsoul

sadsoul

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 11:48 AM

you guys are right , stay away of opiates , i was a heroin addict and now i'm clean thanks to methadone , i lost everthing , my wife , 2 kids its been like 5 years we separated and i have the kids ever week end but it stills hurts alot , ever day i think and sometimes crie, dont fuck with it , please its my advice, i had motorcycles , cars , 15 species of birds , jewerly , celular phone , money ect........... and its all gone..................................................................
if you want to get high smoke weed , its organic and everbody does it .......

but i can say that the best fuck whas on heroin, in the first round you last like 1 1/2 hours easy and you fill ever move..................................thats how i started with this shit , i had a beautyful woman on the side and she use to do crazy shit , but it was fun ..........................

Sincerely ..................///////////////God bless you all ......................

#16 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• 40,568 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:55 AM

opiates are for folks in pain,
at least that's the only good reason.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bought, grocery, opium, poppy, seeds, store

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!