12 replies to this topic

#1 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,543 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

I used this tek to make some tea last night and popped it in the fridge until I could get around to drinking it this afternoon.

http://mycotopia.net...in-tea-tek.html

I followed directions to the letter with the exception of separating the liquid from the sludge. I poured the whole brew into my french press and pressed out the solids. Worked like a dream!

The tea is hitting me after 10 min. of consumption. I started with 14g+ of dried material and let the water evap. off a little. The result was 700ml of tea which I just drank. The 14g of dried material was weighed out and the "+" was added for good measure.

Thanks, Lazlo, for this great idea!

Got some Cowboy Junkies playin' and I'm about to go start some nice incense. C Ya.

#2 nofxbob

nofxbob

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

wow 14g for u huh thats a lot haha. do you normally dose that high?

#3 CoyoteMesc

CoyoteMesc

howling mad

• Expired Member
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:49 PM

C Ya

Cya...Posted Image

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,543 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:31 PM

Man what a ride! I must have been pretty buzzed already becuase I normally don't use phrases like "C ya". I hope this wasn't taken offensively. I genuinely respect the opinions of those who post here and consider it a real priveledge to have access to this site.
I normally don't dose that high. My normal dose is between 8-10g dry. I find that levels below that induce feelings of having been "let down" or disappointment where everyone else is having a ball. In this case, I was alone and wanted to have a breakthrough type experience. I must admit that emotions were very intense. At one point, I became so consumed with my poor choice of words in my previous post that I was experiencing deep shame. However, I was in no condition to make reparations or apologies at that time. I would never dare willingly offend anyone here and hope there was no harm done.
As for the tea tek. I believe I have a new favorite method of consumption. It takes a little effort but there was no noticeable potency loss. The taste, unaltered, was completely bearable and left none of the unpleasant aftertaste I've become accustomed to with other methods of ingestion. I like to use tincture of passion flower to take the "edge" off of the high and found that the flavor of the extract covered the taste of the tea wonderfully.
This was indeed some "whoop-ass" tea and I'll be using it again for sure.

#5 nofxbob

nofxbob

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

I agree I think tea is my favorite method as well. It seems to work awesome and it tastes great when you add alot of honey. I don't think that saying c ya was bad at all. I think that CM probably just said that because with that dose you were gonna be gone and it was funny that you said cya. lol Glad you had a good trip other than the choice of words and I really doubt that anyone was actually offended by that.

#6 CoyoteMesc

CoyoteMesc

howling mad

• Expired Member
  • 4,313 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:55 PM

Hell no Im not offended
just like nofxbob said, I was saying cya
cause i new you were about to be 'long gone'
guess i was right..lol
glad you enjoyed yourself,
again no offence taken, that musta been the shroom altered thoughts in your head..;)

:bow:

#7 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,620 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

:teeth:

#8 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

Tell us some more about your trip. I have yet to experience Mescaline or Cacti/peyote .
As I posted in another thread, I am planning to soon try extracting Mescaline and will also root some cuttings as well so as to have a future supply on hand. I will also probably try the tea method first as there is little that I could do wrong there!
Like I said, How was your trip? What can I expect?
I have done LSD many times and have experienced 'shrooms but never mescaline or any of the other entheogens.
:bow:

#9 AlsahrGlib

AlsahrGlib

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:47 PM

Hehe, this thread is full of misunderstandings :teeth:

#10 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,543 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

Hehe, this thread is full of misunderstandings :teeth:

:lol: LMFAO!!! Man you can say that again!!!
This was a rendering of dried Psilocybe Cubensis into tea using Lazlo's tea tek. Thanks again Lazlo!
For cactus tea, use John Allen's tek (Mushroom John). It's here and on Erowid too.

Erowid Cacti Vaults : San Pedro Preparation

Here's the what happened when I used the above tek to attempt to make tea from BBB's bulk offer:

http://mycotopia.net...extraction.html

#11 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,933 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:49 PM

Full of Misunderstandings and Good People!
Good to see you Myc. :cool:
Thanks to everyone here at Mycotopia!
A veritable treasure trove of info.
And things just keep on getting better!:headbang:
Have a good one all! :cacti:
:meditate:

#12 otto9M9otto

otto9M9otto

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

I have searched this site, then even used Google, trying to find "Lazlos whoopass tea tek". The links provided above go nowhere. Please help.

#13 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,037 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:20 PM

I have searched this site, then even used Google, trying to find "Lazlos whoopass tea tek". The links provided above go nowhere. Please help.

This one? https://mycotopia.ne...hoopin-tea-tek/
  • Myc, otto9M9otto and Pipeline like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!