• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jt007m

jt007m

Sexy Flip/Spic/Chink

• Expired Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:41 AM

They're like extra-special Reeses Cups. I'm making some later this week for some friends. I'll take some pics of the process when I do....

This should make 12 Shroomie Peanut Butter Cups with 2 gram doses in each.

12 Shroomie Peanut Butter Cup

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
24 grams powdered shrooms

1. Coat a small cup muffin tin with cooking spray.

2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate with butter and oil, stirring often, until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour about a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture into each muffin cup.

3. Melt peanut butter and honey in microwave for 1 minute. Stir in the mushroom powder. You might need to stick it in the microwave for another 10 seconds if it stiffens up while youre mixing.

4. Once mixed evenly, spoon a heaping teaspoon of melted peanut butter over chocolate in each muffin cup.

5. Top with another tablespoon of chocolate.

6. Chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until hardened.

7. ENJOY!!!

(note - if doubling the recipe, you might wanna use double-boilers for melting the chocolate and PB)

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 07:50 AM

:cool:

#3 jt007m

jt007m

Sexy Flip/Spic/Chink

• Expired Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:56 PM

I SUCK!!!

I said I was gonna take pics of the procedure, but I ended up not doing it... I had too many cooks in my kitchen and they kept wanting to do everything their way... So I didn't want to show you the mess they made in my kitchen and the cups that came out. They were ok, but since they wanted to double the PB, the chocolate couldn't enclose completely around it.

Anyways... Sorry...

I promise, as soon as I have some dried shrooms, I'll do a pictorial for you guys... PROMISE!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!